Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Fresh Legacy

Hi fellow simmers...
I tend to share my legacies on my Tumblr Page. However, due to the popularity of the Freshes in the What Happened In Your Game Today? thread; I've also decided to share them here on the forums as well.

I hope you enjoy the Fresh Legacy too! :)

Comments

• JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited November 2019
    KWMud0u.png
    8RnkQhU.png
    hulLT15.png

This is Aubergine Fresh and he is the founder of my Fresh Legacy that is set in the Avarice Acres lot in Newcrest. He has the Successful Lineage Aspiration and his traits are Ambitious, Bookworm, Family-Oriented, and Domestic.

Aubergine didn’t waste anytime on his first day in Newcrest. After building a modest but nice starter house, he also got a job as a Mailroom Technician in the business career path.
    s2efaol.png
    MzMLzJT.png
    hulLT15.png

After spending the morning working from home filling out reports on the computer, Aubergine decided to explore Newcrest.

Where he ended up at Newcrest’s gym, the Fitbox, and gained a couple of fitness skill points.
    iqQ6tAU.png
    efvKF0G.png
    hulLT15.png

After working up quite a sweat working out at the gym, Aubergine decided to splash around the gym’s new outdoor pool.
    XtY7qYg.png
    0tBIUVI.png
    hulLT15.png

While have some fun spashing water out in the sun, Aubergine met the most beautiful sim he’s ever seen, her name is Raisin… could this be fate?
    0FcOJ7g.png
    JThv5nb.png
    hulLT15.png

On their first date, Aubergine and Raisin had dinner at the town’s newest restaurant, Le Blanc, which serves the latest in experimental cuisine.

Afterwards, the couple decided to spent the evening admiring beautiful artwork at Newcrest’s Museum of Modern Art.
    XD3uKz6.png
    pPSFrTk.png
    hulLT15.png

After dinner, while Aubergine was walking Raisin home, he decided to go for it and professed his love to her. He also went ahead and suggested for her to move in with him as his girlfriend.

No surprise, she exclaimed "Yes!"
    35XSDSx.png
    WzTap5x.png
    hulLT15.png

After moving in, Aubergine and Raisin didn’t waste anytime heating things up…
    VfDhS8X.png
    lN1bSUi.png
    hulLT15.png

On their second date, Aubergine decided to take Raisin to the new Italian Restaurant in Newcrest called, The Fiery Branch.

The food and atmosphere were great! So great that Aubergine decided it finally time to “seal the deal” with her.
    xxIJRDJ.png
    uMMnGVu.png
    hulLT15.png

Aubergine was very nervous that all eyes would be on them when he proposed to Raisin that night in the middle of the restaurant. However, once local superstar, Judith Ward, showed up they were almost invisible thanks the commotion caused by the paparazzi.
    szBwHav.png
    qc86IOh.png
    hulLT15.png

To Aubergine’s delight, Raisin replied with a very enthusiastic "Yes!" and before he knew it, they were back home making arrangements for a private, destination wedding in Windenburg.
    CeOHYGo.png
    WgrRq4R.png
    hulLT15.png

Aubergine and Raisin were married at a private but beautiful ceremony at the Von Haunt Estate in Windenburg.
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I tend to only read stories that are posted on the forums, so I'm glad you put this one here!
    @Tomatplante Thanks! I'm so glad to hear that and that you'll be following this legacy too! I was wondering if the Freshes would get any traction here. :)
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    please update this thread on a regular basis because.... i love it
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
    edited November 2019
    @rosebudsimmer Thank you so much for reading and I'm super happy to hear that you're a fan of the Freshes.

Plus, I have good news and an update is coming now. :)
    qxA0z9w.png
    6LV0l7z.png
    hulLT15.png

After the ceremony and touring the Von Haunt Estate, the newlyweds explored the shops and cafes of Windenburg.

Stopping occasionally to take a few photos and a kiss whenever they possibly could.
    hwM4X3r.png
    qrsfwpY.png
    hulLT15.png

After hearing about a romantic and secluded swimming spot near the bluffs on a small island, the couple just couldn’t pass up a chance to check it out.

Aubergine tried more than once to impress Raisin with his jumping off the rocks skills.
    9miD3iw.png
    CkNq0CV.png
    hulLT15.png

After an afternoon of skinny-dipping at The Bluffs, things started to get a little steamy between the newly-weds and they decided to take advantage of the privacy provided by a nearby bush
    CkNq0CV.png
    luy0IUk.png
    hulLT15.png

Once was definitely not enough for these two. After a couple more woohoo sessions, Aubergine and Raisin finally decided to come out for some air.
    pl1JllC.png
    MIZO6sM.png
    hulLT15.png

That night, before heading back home to Newcrest, Aubergine and Raisin decided to stop off at the Ancient Ruins that the locals kept saying were a must see.

After some sightseeing, having a couple a romantic moments, and enjoying the warm bonfire. It was time for the newlyweds to fly home to Newcrest; however, on way home Raisin complained that she was feeling a bit queasy.
    edited January 2020
    9DK9PgA.png
    GC2N8Mf.png
    hulLT15.png

Shortly after arriving home from their Windenburg wedding and honeymoon, Raisin felt a bit queasy and had to run to the restroom.

Turns out, she’ s pregnant and the couple couldn’t be happier!
    Post edited by Jase on
  • SomearylalaSomearylala Posts: 32 Member
    Please post more regularly, I'm so excited to see the child!
  • lizmac21lizmac21 Posts: 555 Member
    I wonder what happened!?