Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

That Presentation Board!!! If this has been posted, I'm sorry.

2...Next

Comments

• LauriertjeLauriertje Posts: 10 New Member
    Are there still people with this problem? I sadly do... :(
  • emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    I just recently experienced this for the first time. I play on console and have a sim attending university from home this playthrough and the presentation board just never turned up in her inventory....
  • SashinkaSashinka Posts: 1 New Member
    I just had this issue first time. My sim completed the entire presentation in the commons area. I wasn't able to put it back into my inventory and traveled back home to get it back into inventory. My sim went to sleep, woke up and went to class, it was still in my inventory. When I went back to the commons area it disappeared!
  • xGeenRosexxGeenRosex Posts: 1 New Member
    I managed to get my presentation board back. I moved my sim from on campus housing to an off campus house and her presentation board and homework came back to her inventory. Seems to be the only solution. That class was the only one passed that semester.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    SimChic1 wrote: »
    Can you buy one from those vending machine/mini-bookstores (I have no clue what to call them) that are around the quad?

No, you can't, unfortunately. Found out the hard way. I believe I finally rolled back a save in order to have the board back. And, to answer the OP, yes it will affect the grade. In fact, I am inclined to believe that the term papers and presentations carry the most weight in the grade. Are you able to roll back a save? I constantly do the Save As and add a number or letter of the alphabet to the name of the save.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • CharlotterebeccCharlotterebecc Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey everyone, I found this thread through having the same issue. But I appear to have solved it!

My sim is doing Lit&Lang degree and I was unable to give the final presentation, as it kept saying that the presentation board did not belong to my sim. However, I could still drag it into my inventory. So in order to fix the issue, go to any lot (I went to the Britchester quad) then pull out the useless presentation board. You won’t be able to put it back in your inventory so just leave it there. Then return home. And there should be a pop up that says the board has been returned to you. I was then able to give the final presentation!!!

Hope this works for you guys!
  • chikpeaschikpeas Posts: 9 New Member
    I tried to take my sim's board out of her inventory and it wouldn't set down so I had her 'place in world' and it disappeared... kind of upsetting that it's been almost two years since this thread began and it's still a problem :(
  • msbruleemsbrulee Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Katzc said:
    > I know others are having problems with that presentation board. I lost it and could never find it. My sim just kept going to see the professor at office hours, studying and paying attention in class. I'm so scared to go back into game and find out if she failed because I lost the presentation board and never finished it.

This is still happening and it’s so annoying especially as University came out ages ago. Annoying. You loose all the work youve put into the board it takes so long as well.