August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!
You are browsing an archived read-only section of the forums. Looking for The Sims 3 Help Center? Click here!

Sim Stuck

I've looked all over for a solution for this problem. I have seen similar issues but haven't found one quite the same as mine. I have a sim that is stuck right outside the border of my sims house. My sims can't interact with her at all. I can't reset her because I don't know her name and when I try to hover over her it doesn't show. Its almost like she's not actually there at all except I can see her. She doesn't even move. I tried moveobjects on to delete her but it doesn't work. Any idea how I can get rid of her? Really not causing any issues its just a little creepy having a completely motionless sim just standing outside my sims house.
Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 18,379 Member
    If you aren't using mods, how about running a ResetSim on all of the sims in town? The cheats console command would be ResetSim * (the asterisk denotes all sims).
    786acphb0viikee4g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,182 Member
    I never knew that was a thing. I will try it the next time I'm in game.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,182 Member
    Thanks for the help. When I reloaded the game I could finally see her name over her head so I was able to just reset her. I will keep the reset town cheat in mind next time something similar happens though.