Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stay Safe Australia

giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
I'm not on much these days, but wanted everyone to know that I wish for all who are in the bush fire area's to please stay safe. It's not good we know this, and the extreme weather is a B but Please PLEASE stay safe and I wish all the firey's and all families both human and fur are doing ok. My heartfelt thoughts and prayers go to you all

Anyways, that is all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
h8U3C4c.png
Post edited by giggler36 on

Comments

• Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    It really is awful and people have already lost so much, yes, my thoughts also with everyone. Our firey's are truly an inspiration and in many cases fighting these fires out of their own pockets to save communities.
    Take care and love to all
    Be Safe and take care of those around you

xx
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    I'm in the UK and reading about the horrific time some of your people are having. I hope the fires are got under control soon and you all keep safe. Your firefighters are heroic and I am reading of many heroic people trying to rescue your wildlife as some are too terrified or slow to move to safety. Please move out if you are told to as it makes it less for firefighters to worry about.
  • chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    Woman saves koala from brushfires:
    https://youtu.be/izq1vY2u-6E
    The woman is a real hero!
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    chealsycat wrote: »
    Woman saves koala from brushfires:
    https://youtu.be/izq1vY2u-6E
    The woman is a real hero!

That was shown on UK TV and the little koala seems to be recovering well. Poor little things. They don't seem to have much of a survival instinct.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    If we needed more rain in Australia before, now we definitely need it. God, toss us a huge bucket of water.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @AriaMad2 You can have some of Britain's rain if you want!

Britain will always stand with Australia
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg