Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What’s a gameplay feature you’ve NEVER used? New ideas to spice up your game!

1235...Next

Comments

• WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Another I just realized...odd jobs. There is seriously so much lol, and now I have all of DU to explore too!
  • EnnaelEnnael Posts: 86 Member
    The first one that comes to mind is bees.. my sims always want to buy a bee box, but I never do 'cause it seems weird.

Also:
    -The cupcake maker, and microscope
    -Pet breeding
    -Running a restaurant or vet clinic
    -Nannies, gardeners
    -Money tree (or any unrealistic reward store traits)
    -DJ skill
    -Rock climbing wall
    50617862938_30d24ee877_o.gif
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Another I just realized...odd jobs. There is seriously so much lol, and now I have all of DU to explore too!

Honestly, this is so true especially for me. I know lots of people say lots of the packs are half baked or lackluster or that the game in general is lacking but for me at least I feel there is still so much more to do!

If after all this time I still haven't scraped the surface of the game and I'm enjoying it. Something must be right about it.
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Bearpal64 yup! I think it’s easy to fall into the routine of playing one kind of gameplay so then you can quickly exhaust the options that you like to use. Sometimes it’s fun to branch out a bit and learn new features and functions! Hopefully this gives Simmers some good ideas :)
    Post edited by popstarsley on
    @Bearpal64 yup! I think it’s easy to fall into the routine of playing one kind of gameplay so then you can quickly exhaust the options that you like to
    use. Sometimes it’s fun to branch out a bit and learn new features and functions! Hopefully this gives Summers some good ideas :)

Definitely! I was trying not to exhaust the game play options available to me at the time but then I realized I really enjoyed the base game play. At the time I only had a bundle of Sims 4, City Living, Vampires and Vintage Glamour Stuff.

Now I have everything available to me on console (PS4) and I have tons of content to explore. Some I've dabbled and some I've never even touched. This is a great thread! Definitely reminded me of things I may have even forgotten came with certain packs. :)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I never had any of my sims own a Retailer or a Restaurant. Too boring.
  • Cupcakes4lifeCupcakes4life Posts: 28 Member
    The negative lot traits and most negative traits
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    @SheriSim57 It’s just a little holiday I created in the calendar. Sims go and do the volunteer activity Walk to Fight Disease as a family and then have a community bonfire afterwards.

Sometimes after the volunteer activity, I have the fitness buffs do a couple of laps around one of the smaller islands and pretend they are racing.

What a cute idea!
    A feature I just thought about is social events. Other than weddings I never throw parties at all. I also never visit neighbors for some reason lol.