December 6 - It's Friday. What does it mean in The Sims forums? Time to highlight some awesim discussions!
December 5 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on console! Read the patch notes here.

Sims 4 new Pack non official exit poll

13...Next

Comments

• BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,182 Member
    Happy Haunts
    yea..
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 909 Member
    Arts and Crafts
    Nice to see that the poll results here are in the exact order I picked in the first poll. :D
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,134 Member
    Arts and Crafts
    I wish they'd had an "all of them! option, but I chose arts & crafts, because I think our sims need more hobbies & recreational activities. Happy Haunts was a close second, that would be fun, plus we might be able to talk them into adding a cemetery lot type to it.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 757 Member
    Science and Tech
    It will go well with Get to Work, Strangerville & University. Plus my tech Scientists needs more stuff to do.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 1,307 Member
    Arts and Crafts
    Science and Tech actually looks like it is polling better than I thought and might pick up more votes as a "second choice". It might not win but it might have enough interest to get incorporated in another pack. It's definitely in the "second choice that I'd likely still get" category.

I honestly think they should make both Arts and Crafts and Happy Haunts.

Anyway, I guess it's suspense now to see what officially won.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 2,084 Member
    Arts and Crafts
    Arts & Crafts because it's the closest to what I'm interested in for relaxation time. Also has the potential to fit in with simming set in earlier time periods. Not into tech, and self care too much like health care - which the health industry in the country has me fed up with. Put haunts dead last as the reality behind what they think is cute is far from it.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,353 Member
    Happy Haunts
    Not that is really matters, especially now that it lost; but I really really really wanted to play as the grim reaper. It was something new, different and fun for both occult and none occult sims.

But now that were stuck with knitting, you bet I will be pushing hard for goth and vampire inspired knitting.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 2,800 Member
    Happy Haunts
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    Not that is really matters, especially now that it lost; but I really really really wanted to play as the grim reaper. It was something new, different and fun for both occult and none occult sims.

But now that were stuck with knitting, you bet I will be pushing hard for goth and vampire inspired knitting.

Yup, disappointed but not surprised here. There was no question that knitting was going to win. What I would have found amusing is if ironing was added as an option for a stuff pack. Would the server have melted down?
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 493 Member
    Arts and Crafts
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    XxAirixX wrote: »

Yup, disappointed but not surprised here. There was no question that knitting was going to win. What I would have found amusing is if ironing was added as an option for a stuff pack. Would the server have melted down?
    Well, let’s see how popular ironing is, there must be a website or forums dedicated to it if you’re implying it’s so wonderful? But I can’t find one.
    On the other hand, there are 8,781,131 members of the most popular knitting/crochet website, Ravelry.
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 383 Member
    Happy Haunts
    I hope that the gurus see how close the vote was and consider happy haunts for a future pack. Maybe a game pack with all of the new careers added? It seems like it would be more fleshed out that way.

I liked arts and crafts too but not now that everyone is calling it the knitting pack. I really hope it's more than just knitting and includes other crafts like weaving and sewing. I knit all the time in real life I have nothing against it I just think it's a boring stuff pack idea unless they add more too it.