Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hunger filled before class.

My sim woke up before class, took care of some needs but decided to head off to class early even though he was hungry. While he was waiting outside the classroom to go in, his hunger need filled up. Kind of like what happens at a job. Hmmm.... I guess he had a snack in his pocket.

Comments

• Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Same thing happened to me! Her energy bar also completely replenished too which I found odd but it sure helped me out so oh well 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    Yes, if it's a glitch, it's really convenient.
  • Options
    lauradean89lauradean89 Posts: 20 Member
    I’ve seen that on a few of the game changers videos as well. Their sims needs can all be really bad and then suddenly all jump up once they are in class. James turners vid showed a sim sleeping on a bench for a really short period of time and then jumping the energy need to full. It’s got to be a glitch! A handy one though.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Someone must have bought cookies to share with the class. Or, considering how this game works, something weird like lobster thermidor.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    If anyone reports this, I'll scream. This has saved my sims on several occasions! :D
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    MissyHissy wrote: »
    If anyone reports this, I'll scream. This has saved my sims on several occasions! :D

I could, I play a vampire after all... my silence has a price...
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    This happened in my game today! Hunger was slightly in the yellow, but as she was waiting for class to start, it shot right up. She wasn’t even in the building yet. I enjoyed it.