Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Enrolling Other Sims

I created new sims for university to go along with my main sim, but how do I enroll them or add them at university. Do I have to make them apply and wait 3 days too or is there another?

Comments

• MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Testingcheats on and shift click them. You can then auto enroll them into the uni of your choice.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • BigCatlover26BigCatlover26 Posts: 215 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »
    Testingcheats on and shift click them. You can then auto enroll them into the uni of your choice.

Thank you so much!
    edited November 2019
    Marnetti wrote: »

Oh I didn’t know you had to be playing them to get that feature lol I figured that out.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    there are also hidden traits you can give the characters you want to be students, but you need to ensure the sim is on the lot first (and get their sim id, but that's easy through cheats, as well)

the hidden traits thread has a list of all the new hidden traits with the pack... there are dozens of them to check through
    kalaksed wrote: »
    there are also hidden traits you can give the characters you want to be students, but you need to ensure the sim is on the lot first (and get their sim id, but that's easy through cheats, as well)

the hidden traits thread has a list of all the new hidden traits with the pack... there are dozens of them to check through

Thank you!!