December 13 - It's Friday, and that means Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
December 12 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC. Patch notes here.
December 5 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on console! Read the patch notes here.

!!! Big Family trees !!!

Show me your biggest family tree you have ( or your family trees in general )!!!!! It's just really satisfying to watch massive family trees and just seeing how much progress someone has made with a family , dont you agree? If we have multiple trees I will share mine also soon!!! :D:D:D:D

Comments

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 1,306 Member
    Just look at my siggy, this is just a little part of the family tree. Nearly all 3. generation Sims have families on their own! And the brothers and sisters of both fathers of generation 2 aren´t depicted either. There is now way to show the complete family tree, it´s just not possible. :D
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 19,860 Member
    edited November 18
    My biggest family tree is massive. It'll take me days to provide pictures that cover all of it. I just counted roughly 80 sims without adding any of their partners. They are the two founding sims plus their descendants.

EDIT: Some time ago I had a go at making a thread about them just to try to keep track of their family tree.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/916663/patience#latest

Since I posted this info there have been several babies born to various members of the extended family.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 47,709 Member
    I don't have any really big ones since I haven't played a family beyond a handful of generations since I moved back to Australia a few years back. Some of my earlier families went in excess of 15 generations but I probably didn't bother keeping family trees for them. This is one from last year.
    42901111102_1baf107966_o.png
    42048630385_b3fd5fbcf0_o.png
    42231712684_a9f282ccf5_o.png
    42048629885_3786287f26_o.png
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 163 Member
    elQVZbY.png
    This is the first family I have that is at more than 2 sims. My founding sim's daughter can't seem to stay in a relationship/marriage very long, so I've moved her back into the household. I can't help myself! I have to keep track of them all somehow with access to the stuff that I want them to have! :/ In case it's not obvious, I have control of 8 sims at the moment and they have 2 houses now so I can keep them all in the same household.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 5,744 Member
    edited November 20
    FamilyTree_All_Branches_08-03-2019.png
    From the Selfacy (i’m sure most simmers know that its a Simself Legacy - a great little Walter Mitty adventure);

Yeah, decided to edit the whole EA family tree and add on all the branches. It’s not a tree, it’s more like a bramble bush.
    RiverMcIrishFanatic_rs.jpg
    Nikkei_Simmer's Sims 3 Blog - For more Sims 3 stories...
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 3,685 Member
    This is the family tree from my generational game, showing only all the ancestors (leaving out their siblings) of the fourth generation heir Marcel, who is currently a baby.

915k5UE.png

This was photoshopped from two family trees only, but making a family tree in the other direction - starting from the founders and showing all their descendants - would be a much more daunting task.

(Marcel's mother's side of the family has one generation less because she is the child of two festival vendors who were generated a little later in game).
  • cocococo Posts: 2,597 Member
    There are some nice trees in this thread, I hope you can upload yours too OP :smile:

I can't take any good pictures of mine anymore because it's simply too big and tangled.

I found that I had uploaded a text version of mine a year ago and not much has changed since then :open_mouth:
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ank5HJlkaN6Nk2BgHASixBHygeJN
    VEFgIk.png
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 8,124 Member
    edited November 25
    @coco That is an amazing family tree! Took me awhile to find Saville...lol

I enjoyed seeing the others as well.

When I have time I'll have to see if I can do one with the Ballan family all on one page. It is just getting ready to go to third gen in the main family.
  • cocococo Posts: 2,597 Member
    Thanks @bekkasan. There's a few repeats so it probably looks bigger than it actually is :lol:

I would love to see one for your Ballan family!
    VEFgIk.png
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 3,685 Member
    Another family tree for my Gant family - this one starts with the founders and goes downwards, but I had to break it in four parts, one for each second generation descendant.

Clark and Odessa had three children together: Alan, Neville and Amelia. Amelia, the youngest, was the heiress and the active family is part of her bloodline. Odetta was Odessa's clone - that is why she has no father listed.

iC6XZre.png

PuKY5SG.png

2iatTiZ.png

vOcsuqF.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 2,183 Member
    IVXXXVI wrote: »
    Show me your biggest family tree you have ( or your family trees in general )!!!!! It's just really satisfying to watch massive family trees and just seeing how much progress someone has made with a family , dont you agree? If we have multiple trees I will share mine also soon!!! :D:D:D:D

I would but lately I go for a week without playing, then start over. I really have to stop that.
    Origin ID
    Hillybeth29
    Sims 3 Username
    Morganvil225
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 355 Member
    Here is my vampire family tree.

https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/5d989ae57974e00007339bbf

The patriarch of this large family had most of his children with random townies until he finally met his true love who happens to be a spellcaster. The last two are theirs. I only include the descendants who inherited his vampire genes and there are empty spaces for children to age up.
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 463 Member
    I have an ongoing one in my sig. :)
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 707 Member
    yngwy3iwyamd.jpg
    Glover-Wozny family tree (two childen have partners that are not in the picture)
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 578 Member
    edited December 6
    As I'm playing on epic timescale and with half the town, things are moving very slowly in my game. This means that the family tree is wide, but rather short. Here's just my founder as example.
    IWErxFh.jpg
    One day I should try my hand at mapping out all the interconnections.