Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Placing Student Townies

OfSylvanGladeOfSylvanGlade Posts: 86 Member
Hi,
So I haven't had a proper chance to mess around with University yet because I was waiting for the kids from my current legacy generation to be old enough. Just enrolled the eldest, and I want her to make friends/potential boyfriends that aren't randomly generated because I'm shallow about my sims being friends with townies who wear mismatched clothing and garish makeup lol (and I'm too lazy to fix them). I was wondering if there was a way I could place townies that are already enrolled in university from the gallery, or if I'd have to place regular young adults and enroll them all myself one by one? I know I could just pretend young adults she meets are enrolled in university but I'd like to see them walking around the campus.
I hope this is easy enough to understand. Thanks <3

Comments

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    You can if you have MCCC, but I’m not sure besides that.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• OfSylvanGladeOfSylvanGlade Posts: 86 Member

I do, is there a tutorial anywhere?
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    You can shift+click any adult Sim and enroll them into a university automatically when your legacy kids are grown up and ready to attend themselves. You don't even need to play them. As for Gallery, I haven't tested yet if Sims who are saved when enrolled will end up staying enrolled when you place them down into your save yet. :)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    Sapphisims wrote: »

@paradiseplanet Were you the one that shared about this? If not I’ll have to find it. 😬

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

@paradiseplanet Were you the one that shared about this? If not I’ll have to find it. 😬

See above :p
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png

See above :p

Lol I saw, I meant about MCCC taking sims from the library? I don’t remember if it was here or somewhere else I saw it

• FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    With MCCC, there’s an option to make the game only uses sims in your gallery to make townies. Here’s a small guide on how to set it up

I haven’t personally had the time to use it yet myself, but I’ve heard that it should work great
    Star Wind Flower Sun
    edited November 2019
    Faberries wrote: »
    With MCCC, there’s an option to make the game only uses sims in your gallery to make townies. Here’s a small guide on how to set it up

I haven’t personally had the time to use it yet myself, but I’ve heard that it should work great

Thank you! 💙

That’s actually the one I saw that I couldn’t remember 😂😂

• FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member

Thank you! 💙

That’s actually the one I saw that I couldn’t remember 😂😂

Glad i could help :joy:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
    Ahh sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant like if I place townies from the gallery that were enrolled in university when they were uploaded, would they be enrolled in my game (in the same way the gallery keeps jobs and skills etc)
    You can shift+click any adult Sim and enroll them into a university automatically when your legacy kids are grown up and ready to attend themselves. You don't even need to play them. As for Gallery, I haven't tested yet if Sims who are saved when enrolled will end up staying enrolled when you place them down into your save yet. :)

Ah yes I'll just shift and click whatever YA sims I want to enroll then. Thanks!
  • CharlyCharly Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi everyone, I have a problem and I am hoping anyone reading this can help ;)
    my Sim moved enrolled and moved into the dorms. Then I realised I forgot something, when rebuilding it, so I moved her out, fixed it and wanted to move her back in... But unfortunately that doesn't work. When I click on the dorms, it says "Sim need to be enrolled to live here" or something like that. She is enrolled, anyone an idea how to fix that?

Thank you so much and kind regards from Germany :smile: