Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Graduation

It's my sims graduation day and I am not sure what I am to do. There is no time in my career panel to tell me what time it is or even where to go. I tried clicking on the buildings to see if I can attend anything but nothing. I even tried planning an event but there is no graduation event. Will she go automatically when it's time? I don't want to miss it if there is one, can anyone help?
Gallery ID: wiccanwonder

Comments

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    The building my sim attended for graduation was at the stadium. She had stood outside for a bit talking with a few others about being excited for graduation. Not sure what time it was when she was able yo go in. Had ki ds reset her incase she was stuck then i clixked on the building to go in.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited November 2019
    Thanks. I just waited a bit and I got a message pop up to say it was happening soon. The ceremony started at 11 am and I was prompted to join or not.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Too bad this isn't some form of special event! I miss the clip movies from The Sims 2, it would be cool if we had something similar in The Sims 4.
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    It would have been nice to have a cutsecene I agree but I did like the graduation photo and diploma, that was a nice touch.