Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Britechester spirit corps question

Does anyone know how to taunt rival student? I have tried the stink spray on the Lobster, and did some mischief interactions with Foxbury students on their campus and on Britechester's campus during a party but none of that works and I can't see any other option for taunting.
Gallery ID: wiccanwonder

Comments

• pinkparkapinkparka Posts: 45 Member
    I think it’s under mean interactions, something like “taunt about superior university”
    tumblr_o9fscfKSXN1s3wumuo1_540.gif
    "But these aren’t just stories. They’re whole kingdoms. They’re worlds. They’re perspectives and opinions you can’t offer, from lives you haven’t lived.” -Melissa de la Cruz
  • MeghanxMeghanx Posts: 1 New Member
    I haven’t been able to do it to a regular student but if you click their mascot it should show up
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    You should be able to also do it on students who you haven't introduced to.
  • JNarz19JNarz19 Posts: 34 Member
    Here because I had the same issue.

*I believe* since an update that it’s only available during campus spirit squad events because it was happening autonomously and ruining relationships.

I had my sim travel to the Other campus (Foes to Ubrite, sent to Foxbury.

She wasn’t able to do it on a Sim she already met but was able to do it on a Sim she hadn’t yet introduced to.

Just posting so others can find:
    TL;DR Go to your rival campus during a spirit squad event and do it to a stranger under Mean.
  • Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Taunt About University Superiority is on the Mean menu. It should almost always be available if you are a student or graduate of one university and the other Sim is a student of the other university. I just now checked, with no events of any kind, and found a Sim I could taunt, so it is definitely NOT limited to spirit events.
  • AmzzqAmzzq Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm not able to taunt a rival Sim at all, no matter if I'm introduced or not, even tried to keep using mean interaction with a rival and the taunt option wasn't even coming up...

Any suggestions??