Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BRING BACK SIMS 2.... BUT AS SIMS 5......

Princess_07xPrincess_07x Posts: 926 Member
WITH MRS CRUMPLE BOTTOM AND THAT TRAGIC CLOWN & OPEN WORLD + COLOR WHEEL....be open world with story progression like Sims 3, but better quality graphics and improved !
Post edited by Princess_07x on

BRING BACK SIMS 2.... BUT AS SIMS 5...... 290 votes

YES (AGREE)
67%
auroraael14CK213Frn0731nickibitswardGoldmoldaricmnfrshGRIMMYLeGardePourprewindweaverrudy8292BreeSashajulienrob2004cudleybabysimLaBlue0314aprilroseWedAprilDawnlisamwittsuetoopimhappy 195 votes
NO (DISAGREE)
32%
BluegayleIcewolfalan650111PseudonymsoveronCamkatPlayerSinger2010danacnbrettVibseNianaWritin_RegDijktafoneMariefoxprice83friendlysimmersANNETTE1951robyngravesSavorySageJestTruBagoas77g01denswan 95 votes

Comments

• JonesbbeckyJonesbbecky Posts: 10 New Member
    YES (AGREE)
    😂😂😂😂😂🤡
  • Princess_07xPrincess_07x Posts: 926 Member
    edited November 2019
    YES (AGREE)
    wKXhsFR.jpg
    2tbQnpP.jpg
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    YES (AGREE)
    I kinda liked the psychiatrist..... ;)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    YES (AGREE)
    Throw in the ability to visit neighbors and an open neighborhood (maybe like a 50 meter vicinity of the active household) and I'm down
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    YES (AGREE)
    I would like a remastered sims 2 game with improved graphics and stuff. Open neighbourhood plus colour wheels please.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited November 2019
    NO (DISAGREE)
    Another closed world??? Oh God, NO!

You already have TS1, TS2 and TS4 closed worlds. We really need TS5 to be 100% open world. I've waited so long for that!
    YES (AGREE)
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Throw in the ability to visit neighbors and an open neighborhood (maybe like a 50 meter vicinity of the active household) and I'm down

This is what I'm talking about :smiley:
    YES (AGREE)
    Kelvin wrote: »
    I would like a remastered sims 2 game with improved graphics and stuff. Open neighbourhood plus colour wheels please.

Perfect!
    YES (AGREE)

You already have TS1, TS2 and TS4 closed worlds. We really need TS5 to be 100% open world. I've waited so long for that!

Yes I also would like an open world! It's so much better!!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    YES (AGREE)
    Sims 2 with improved CAS adding things like body hair, body types and color wheel with open neighborhood or world would be the perfect game. Sims with actual personalities and worlds of my own those were the days an updated Sims 2 being Sims 5 would be amazing.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    edited November 2019
    YES (AGREE)
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Sims 2 with improved CAS adding things like body hair, body types and color wheel with open neighborhood or world would be the perfect game. Sims with actual personalities and worlds of my own those were the days an updated Sims 2 being Sims 5 would be amazing.

100% ...I feel like Sims 4 is good & the graphics are better ......but the game play is lacking from what Sims 2 had :(
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited November 2019
    NO (DISAGREE)
    Closed lots, no time continuity, no CAST, no way. Let Sims 5 be Sims 5, a worthy successor for Sims 1, 2, 3 ánd 4. Seriously, Sims 3 fans have the reputation somehow, but I see Sims 2 fans idealizing their favourite game and their preferred playing style much more, spreading it like gospel. All the versions have their flaws and their pros.

ETA: if the poll would say “BRING BACK SIMS 3.... BUT AS SIMS 5” I’d answer with a no as well.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited May 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    NO (DISAGREE)
    While TS2 is by far my favorite, they don't seem to have the manpower to replicate it. And if there has to be an open world, PLEASE code it better than in TS3!
  • TistouTistou Posts: 72 Member
    YES (AGREE)
    TS2 has great gameplay but boring furniture and the magic was boring, I would wish for them to find some inspiration in Makin' Magic and Unleashed!
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    NO (DISAGREE)
    But then it wouldn't be Sims 5... and the worlds are so empty. And the clothes are terrible, and magic is awful.
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    NO (DISAGREE)
    I just said no because honestly Im not interested in The Sims 5 anymore. Something tells me it will be like 4 or even worse :neutral:
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    NO (DISAGREE)
    Bring back the developers of TS2 to make TS5. Bring back the care the went into creating the TS2 to make TS5. Bring back the gameplay, fun, and immersion and that I got out of TS2 and TS3 (that TS4 never even remotely touched) back into TS5.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    NO (DISAGREE)
    We can play it already - why get a repeat? I would not buy it again seeing I already own it and play it.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    NO (DISAGREE)
    i disagree the sims5 should be a brand new game thats fully diffrent than the sims2 same sims from sims1 sims2 sims3 and sims4 but diffrent storys
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    YES (AGREE)
    I accidently chose yes but meant to say no, they can make an remastered Sims 2 which will not happen, however going forward I would like to see new features as well as some old features from previous versions which for me is proper evolution of an game within an series. I do not wish to see an repeat of how Sims 4 was conceived and published along the way. There is only so much can be done to make an new version only using new features and not incorporating some crucial features from previous versions and also like to see new themes as well. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    NO (DISAGREE)
    Sims 5 needs to be just that, 5. It should be an amalgamation of all the best bits from past iterations with it's own slightly different twist and/or new features. Sims 2 should stay sims 2 and if anything they should re-release it as is but updated to work with Win10.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    YES (AGREE)

I voted yes, but not because I necessarily want the same exact game. What I really want to see again is the gameplay design, attention to detail, AI development, and the developer ethics that were around during The Sims 2.

When you play The Sims 2, it feels like you are actually playing a game, where failure is very much a possibility, and you need to work for nearly anything you want your Sims to have, whether that's their career, the way more in-depth relationship system, or even the groceries they eat (which wouldn't magically appear from thin air - you HAD to get them from a grocery store!) This is entirely different from The Sims 4, where it feels like there is no game design to be found, there are little goals/things to achieve, and goals that are present in the game feel not only entirely boring to work towards, but so unrewarding in the end, too.

Give me that and a sprawling, dynamic open world that's constantly changing and evolving and I really believe EA would have the best selling Sims game for years to come, with very high fan reception.
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    NO (DISAGREE)
    You want TS2 go play it then. TS4 is based on TS2.

I want TS5 to be radically different and vastly improved with less loading screens.

People romanticize TS2, well I'm playing both, and there are some cute things in TS2, but TS4 is modernized. The build tools alone blow TS2 out the water.

Stop whining about TS2 and go play the game, nothing is stopping you.

But, please stop trying to mire the Sims franchise in the past and let it move forward. If anything EA should purchase paralives and morph those build tools into TS5
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    NO (DISAGREE)
    Camkat wrote: »
    Sims 5 needs to be just that, 5. It should be an amalgamation of all the best bits from past iterations with it's own slightly different twist and/or new features. Sims 2 should stay sims 2 and if anything they should re-release it as is but updated to work with Win10.

@Camkat I'm playing TS2 on win 10, it doesn't need to be rereleased.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱