Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Class Times and Late for Class

Hi All,

I am wondering about my sim's class schedule. It seems a little tight. His classes are only 5 minutes apart and one is across campus. He got there late due to this. I have a bike for him, but for some reason he is walking with his homework in his arms and not riding his bike. Any tips, suggestions or is there something I am missing?!

Thanks!

Comments

• CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    I haven't had this problem yet, but I'll help if I can. Since you know the building for the second class, maybe you can choose the "bike here" option before end of the first class. I don't know if that will work, but it's worth a try. Is this at Foxbury? That central low plaza seems to always has walkers in my game.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Have your sim pass out before her second class. My sim is so going to fail the semester. I think her professor hates her in the first class
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    I haven't had this problem yet, but I'll help if I can. Since you know the building for the second class, maybe you can choose the "bike here" option before end of the first class. I don't know if that will work, but it's worth a try. Is this at Foxbury? That central low plaza seems to always has walkers in my game.

Thanks for the tip! It is as Foxbury. I just feel like 5 min between classes is unrealistic. Especially in the sims when they move slower than death :D

• alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Sounds like real college. I remember having that issue before in real life a couple times. I love the challenge of this pack.