Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Only 5 Electronica songs makes venue use an issue

Thanks for the Nov 12th updates, first of all.

But when I saw more hip hop was added, that's great, but will Electronic always just have only 5 songs? I would like to use it in a venue with venue wall speakers, but the limited selection gets to be an issue.
Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    You can always add your own favorite elecronica music to the game.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Oh, I know, thanks. But it still doesn't explain why other stations have so many songs (some of them VERY many) and this one alone has 5. It's a discrepancy that begs explanation.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    Oh, I know, thanks. But it still doesn't explain why other stations have so many songs (some of them VERY many) and this one alone has 5. It's a discrepancy that begs explanation.

Oh I see. Maybe it has to do with who they know or not - maybe they don't know enough electronica artists? I think any musician would love to have their song added to a The Sims game because the song would get the exposure they otherwise would not get. I discovered a lot of good songs in The Sims games from genres I don't normally listen to.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

Oh I see. Maybe it has to do with who they know or not - maybe they don't know enough electronica artists? I think any musician would love to have their song added to a The Sims game because the song would get the exposure they otherwise would not get. I discovered a lot of good songs in The Sims games from genres I don't normally listen to.

Maybe that's it. Electronica lends itself really well since there isn't a lyrics/Simlish conversion issue so much. Same here about discovering artists I might not have known of otherwise, through the game! :)

xicwqMCm.jpg