Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Homework is gone?

My sim is in university and her homework disappeared from the inventory and now I can't find it?
Anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• RobotBeesRobotBees Posts: 145 Member
    I think you can buy a new one from a bookcase, like with the child and teen homework books
  • FlewingFlewing Posts: 95 Member
    It worked! Thank you so much!
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Your homework shouldn't constantly be disappearing though, so if it happens all too often again I suggest making a bug report thread at AHQ. :)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    More than likely it’s being put down somewhere.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    My Sims so far do manage to keep their homework book in their inventory but in my dorm one of my Sims' non-controlled roommates is always leaving her homework book on the study table in the dorm's common room and taking up space. I know she (or someone else?) has taken her book because I do see the book gone once in a while but she is always back and leaves the book after studying. In the same dratted seat.
  • jachukwu2011jachukwu2011 Posts: 3 New Member
    This keeps happening to me too. I eventually realized that it was being put down in all sorts of places. But, this last time, I couldn’t find it anywhere in my house, even checked the bookshelf. Super irritating. I feel like it should automatically go back in the inventory once the Sim is done.