Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DU: How to write a paper??

2...Next

Comments

• kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    This happens if game thinks you completed the final requirement
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited December 2019
    I don't have the option to write a term paper. I removed all my mods, repaired the game, and cleared my cache files, but it doesn't show up. What can I do?

Edit: I figured it out. I was looking on the research computers in the library. They apparently don't have that option.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • WiccaSookieWiccaSookie Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="mm121_;c-17315183"][quote="Jean;c-17314397"][quote="LadyKyn;c-17313563"]Go to the University option on your sims computer.

Then go to University coursework and then you can go to term paper among the other options is cheating and studying.[/quote]

This worked thank you! I had a mod that was conflicting, so I couldn't see the 'University..' option.[/quote]

Do you know which Mod it was?[/quote]

In my case, the mods that caused the problem were "RVSN Another One Bytes tge Dust Computer Colors" and "RVSN Another One Bytes tge Dust Computer neutrals".
  • BipedPumpkinRg25BipedPumpkinRg25 Posts: 1 New Member
    If you have the Personal objects mod pack from LittleSmSam the university menu won't appear so you will have to uninstall the pack or deactivate it (remove it from the cc folder) while you are playing with the sims 4 university pack.
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    I have LittleMsSam’s personal objects mod & the university menu always shows up.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.