Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simtopia City - a new city built by Simmers from Poland

AericiaAericia Posts: 110 Member
edited November 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello,

first of all sorry if the place is inappropriate.

I would like to present a city built on the site of Willow Creek by my friends from a small Polish forum simtopia.pl. We called it Simtopia City.

Our friend SimDels proposed a challenge in April to rebuild Willow Creek.

file.php?id=6457
a.jpg
b.jpg

Film presentation of city buildings by SimDels:
https://youtu.be/JyJ1xcAW0vw

And this is a music video about our Sims who live in Simtopia City.
This is my first video from The Sims, it's not perfect but You may like it... :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj_68KT5a0Y

You can download the city with its inhabitants in full. The link is under the SimDels video on youtube.

Thank You very much and best regards! :)
Origin ID: ukyojin
Unofficial Polish Forum - simtopia.pl
Post edited by Aericia on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Simtopia City is a very great City! :) It is very special that it contains buildings and sims from a number of simmers <3 The builds and Sims are all very great! I enjoyed watching both of the videos. The videos showcase the city and the sims who live there very well! Each of the districts are very nice!
    It is a lovely city of so many very nice buildings, that will be very special to play in our game! :)
  • AericiaAericia Posts: 110 Member
    @rosemow
    I am honored and thank You on behalf of my friends for such kind words!
    I decided to put videos instead of pictures of all the houses. There would probably be too many of them and they would unnecessarily burden the forum. Best regards!
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Aericia wrote: »
    Hello,....
    I would like to present a city built on the site of Willow Creek by my friends from a small Polish forum simtopia.pl. We called it Simtopia City.
    Our friend SimDels proposed a challenge in April to rebuild Willow Creek.
    file.php?id=6457

Hi @Aericia thanks for sharing, this is a really neat rebuild. The replacement of Willowcreek's park would be great if TS4 had a Mixed Use lot type. Then you could easily designate each building on that lot with a different lot type and truly have a little center on a large lot.

I would so love that. Because in some cities they have aparments above nightclubs, restuarants, retail shops etc.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Wonder if more simmers would see this post if it was on the discussions section.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
    troshalom wrote: »
    Wonder if more simmers would see this post if it was on the discussions section.
    You think that the section is wrong? I’m not fluent in English and sometimes have some difficulties here.

As the Simtopia Center, it is work of Kropka (#jasna98) and Dels (#SimDels). They are very talented and this lot is a restaurant, but You can find there almost everything (shops, bowling, coffe bar, dance club and even apartments). What a shame, that we can’t build more than one type of lot. :(
    Dels also is the author of this stunning gothic cathedral, library and a clock tower and Kropka build amazing house with beautiful garden.
    Usually I don’t like to present my works, but my friends - thats a different story! ;)

Thank You for Your kind words! :)
    Best refards!
  • TheRealTacomamaTheRealTacomama Posts: 109 Member
    This is amazing! I actually just came here right now to see if anyone had updated worlds to check out. I LOVE updating the worlds and this one is so beautiful!
    Simming for twenty years...
    This is amazing! I actually just came here right now to see if anyone had updated worlds to check out. I LOVE updating the worlds and this one is so beautiful!

oh, thank You so much! :) Try our city if You like and enjoy! BTW, be careful, the Stormrage family is the "evil" one, the father is kleptomaniac, his wife is snob and tense all the time and their kids can be rude sometimes (with parents like this...).