Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's Talk Fairies! (And Werewolves)

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Lol, that's why I said it shouldn't be added unless there was a way to prevent it or get the child back.

That's simple, throw the changeling on a fire and the real baby will appear safe and sound, failing that you can always bake it in the oven. B)

Actually there are some less drastic methods of getting a changeling to leave, including boiling egg shells (some myths have you boiling the baby in the with the egg shells), surprising the changeling so it speaks or laughs, getting into the middle of a faerie argument and shouting 'give it to me', etc, etc.

Changelings would be awesome, although like with most occult stuff that gets nerfed I can imagine it would end up being too controversial.

Lol, I can't see them being able to get away with a Witcher 3 style "Baby in the Oven" scenario. That was harrowing enough for me, aha.

But yeah, as cool as changelings would be, I can't see them being added without people freaking out. It'd be the Vampire Breaking in = Nonconsensual-adult-act drama llama all over again. Or people complaining that there's no way to ward them off, as they did with vampires and cursed objects. XP

That's still one of the coolest quests I've ever done in a game (and I've done a lot). But yeah, I never expect to see Witcher 3 style anything in a Sims game at all, so I have to agree with you there. :lol: Some darker themes could probably work, but only if they were done in a clever enough way.

Oh yeah, I loved that quest chain in TW3, it was pretty cool but extremely intense, especially the first time around when you're playing spoiler-free.

But exactly, I don't expect to see Witcher 3 style quests or elements in The Sims, as cool as it would be. So a return to the clever writing and gameplay elements of sims games past could be in order, heck they got away with a decent amount of dark subjects in Sims Medieval, perhaps they could take some notes from that game to use for a potential fairy/werewolf/occult pack?
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Fairies and werewolves are needed! But I want more content for PlantSims as well. They need proper clothes and hairstyles like in every other Sims game.
    ebc80309b33da7b1c5231946861ab023.jpg
    a256aFi.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top