Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I was robbed in Sims 4!

AnitalifegurlAnitalifegurl Posts: 281 Member
I have a nice little family going. I had hired a nanny at some point yet to my knowledge she/he never showed up to work! Anyways, it was back before my couple had their kids. That a teen, a blonde haired boy that was lanky randomly came to my house. I didn't know who he was cause he never came to the welcome wagon at the start. I think his last name was Sweet. I welcomed him in. I had some kid stuff in my house you know preparing for upcoming parenthood I was planning. He didn't talk with my sims which were young adults after being allowed in. He was casually looking around and I had a giraffe toy standing tall in a corner. Then he went into my study and played on the computer for a while before I told him to leave. It wasn't until later I realized I was robbed. He somehow had taken my giraffe! It was missing from it's corner!

I guess he got it when I was attending to my sims' needs so I couldn't look at him, bam, pocketed my giraffe. And I haven't seen him since then. But I remembered that thief was a job option and stealing things is a trait. So I'm guessing he had the stealing trait. And I've been on alert since then. He hasn't come back so far. But I'm sure he might try again. I plan to get Cowplants to guard my house from future invasions. And I wish I could have caught him stealing my giraffe so I could have the man of the house attack him for being a robber!

Sorry I didn't know where to put this. But I want some help identifying the teen thief if anyone else had a similar experience. And I don't have any screenshots and I can't remember the teen's name. If he can't be identified then I hope this post helps others be aware there might be a blonde male teen npc sim who will pocket something if you let him in. Good luck other simmers!
Post edited by Anitalifegurl on

Comments

• lahdeialahdeia Posts: 9 New Member
    Ive had odd sims take stuff. I didnt realise that was what happened until i caught one of the neighbors trying to take my kid's stuffed animal. lol
  • GeddonTowerGeddonTower Posts: 29 Member
    That's when you learn to not to bring strangers to your house, even in the Sims world it's dangerous hahaha... Imagine, it could have been worse to your Sims, for example, the same guy trying to cook and burn your house down lol.
  • AnitalifegurlAnitalifegurl Posts: 281 Member
    lahdeia wrote: »
    Ive had odd sims take stuff. I didnt realise that was what happened until i caught one of the neighbors trying to take my kid's stuffed animal. lol

Good luck with keeping your things :smile:
  • AnitalifegurlAnitalifegurl Posts: 281 Member
    That's when you learn to not to bring strangers to your house, even in the Sims world it's dangerous hahaha... Imagine, it could have been worse to your Sims, for example, the same guy trying to cook and burn your house down lol.

Yeah I should have turned him away. XD I don't get very social in the Sims world cause it takes so long for my sims to develop their skills XD And oh my god, I didn't think that a stranger sim could try to cook something in my house and try to burn it down! I'll need to get a door on my kitchen and lock it! Thanks for letting me know that! I'll be able to protect my sim family better :smiley: Thanks to you :smiley: