Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Community Voted Stuff Pack - Let's do this again!

Comments

• Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Madstarlet wrote: »
    Madstarlet wrote: »
    kat07 wrote: »
    When will the voting start?

Voting is now live! If you launch the game, there is a link to the survey in the main menu. I just submitted my votes!

EDIT: Here's the link - https://www.surveymonkey.com/survey-taken/?sm=t_2F66nki_2BLQeKePtUgZTZiEV_2BFerfdbf1bpZ2_2FlxvkGkP_2Fl9dsxecDn_2Fn49R8sO0qtdgf80Xi5pPZK_2FDhGs662NsjByn3YcDbh_2B5ikLThfWQ_3D

I clicked the link and it says I already completed the survey despite not taking it yet.

Could be that link was unique to me. I edited it to reflect the one @EA_Mai just posted (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZGKF6WB)
    Oh yeah probably, i just used the other link and it worked!
  • jen71jen71 Posts: 2 New Member
    I was torn on this. I wouldn’t complain about any of them, though the self-care one was perhaps the least interesting to me. Science and Arts/Crafts were my top two though I like the careers in Happy Haunts.
  • McFizzleShizzleMcFizzleShizzle Posts: 1,632 Member
    Happy Haunts followed by Self Care sounded the best! I would love to help Grim out!!
    tumblr_msx1lynGG41rd67d1o1_500.gif
    Origin ID: McFizzleShizzle
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    Pinejuicy wrote: »
    Honestly? I want a curtains pack. We need more curtains, and matching bedroom and living room sets. But we REALLY NEED MORE CURTAINS!

I agree with the curtains, especially if they closed at night time and all the bed covers should be inter-available, that might make more choices.

I've forgotten the order of my choices now. Wish I had written them down!
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    I feel like Happy Haunts would suit a game pack more so I went for Arts and Crafts. I always need more hobbies for my sims!
  • alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 188 Member
    happy haunts sounds fun, the rest boring
  • PruThistlePruThistle Posts: 97 Member
    No matter which pack is decided on, may we please get a basic string of pearls?
  • stellanovastellanova Posts: 57 Member
    I'm just here to yell about the Smoothie machine. I'm a sucker for any & all kitchen things!!!
    call me stella!
    HeKrho4.gif
    twitter
  • under_sun_and_skyunder_sun_and_sky Posts: 96 Member
    whichever one wins, i am BEGGING you guys to include children. i am so sick of kids being excluded from EVERYTHING.
    tumblr_pg992c6rBP1r42s8uo1_400.gifv
  • MangoTangoTwistMangoTangoTwist Posts: 12 New Member
    Happy Haunts is my First choice and running close in Second is Arts and Crafts.
  • roxyredrr123roxyredrr123 Posts: 2 New Member
    I really like Fun Tech looks awesome! I love all the tech in it because i'm a tech girl! I love all the high tech which would be awesome for my sims to have!
    Also the Self Care Routines because of the fitness watch, vegan trait, and smooth blender. Also I'm vegan so that trait will make the game more fun for me!
    Rating the ones I like:
    1. Fun Tech
    2. Self Care Routine (I really love the fitness watch!)
  • izzybow14izzybow14 Posts: 1 New Member
    Arts & Crafts are seriously needed in the game the others sound awesome though so I hope we don't see them disappear and maybe show up in the later sim's future?

but for now #Arts&Crafts
  • MochiMommaMochiMomma Posts: 41 Member
    Pinejuicy wrote: »
    Honestly? I want a curtains pack. We need more curtains, and matching bedroom and living room sets. But we REALLY NEED MORE CURTAINS!

You can download an absurd amount of curtains and blinds if you search online for some good mod and object creators. My sims game is chalk full of player made furniture and decor.
  • WiscoSimmerWiscoSimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    As a ceramic artist, a pottery wheel sounds awesome! There are not enough forms of art in the game play!
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Where do we vote?
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited November 2019
    A little worried about the age & gender questions at the end. Will people within the target demographic (millennial girls) count more? Will older peoples' votes count for less? I feel like these must be important, otherwise they'd just make this vote totally blind.
    AriaMad2 wrote: »
    Where do we vote?
    https://t.co/V4r7dqLrSi?amp=1
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • marialynnceciliamarialynncecilia Posts: 1 New Member
    I want Arts & Crafts. It would be great to have more sellable and usable items. Where do we go to vote?
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I went
    1. Arts & Crafts
    2. Happy Haunts
    3. Science
    4. Fun Tech
    5. Self Care

To be honest though, I am deeply torn between 1 & 2 on my list and would be happy with both. The other three just feel like massive recycling of stuff we already have.
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    A little worried about the age & gender questions at the end. Will people within the target demographic (millennial girls) count more? Will older peoples' votes count for less? I feel like these must be important, otherwise they'd just make this vote totally blind.
    Where do we vote?

I think the age question is to see what their audience actually is and what groups to target. It's no use marketing to a perceived target audience if the actual audience is completely different, at that point you refocus your efforts.
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    I wasn't expecting that for the survey. (in general not responding to an above comment) I was just expecting a very quick pick a SP theme.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Where do we vote?

The demographic questions were optional, so I just skipped them.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited November 2019
    Voted. Since we’re ranking features in order of preferences, I think only one feature will be included per theme. Like either knitting or pottery or embroidery or etc either haunted lot trait or ghostbuster career.....
    So don’t think if you vote for Happy Haunts or Fun Tech or whatever it will come with all the features listed, just one of them most likely.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Where do we vote?

I think the age question is to see what their audience actually is and what groups to target. It's no use marketing to a perceived target audience if the actual audience is completely different, at that point you refocus your efforts.

I think this. They are using this pack as a chance to get a sense of who is playing the game and what their interests are. If anything, I think they'll realize that the player base is broader than they might have assumed.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • 1Sim_Karen11Sim_Karen1 Posts: 2 New Member
    HAPPY <3 HAUNTS :D
  • 1Sim_Karen11Sim_Karen1 Posts: 2 New Member
    next time please let us do a game pack

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top