Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Stuff Pack Do You Want Next?

For anybody that watched maxis monthly what stuff pack do you want next?

I think the arts and crafts theme seems the best.. pottery and knitting etc would be a good hobby for sims..

What’s everyone’s opinions?

Comments

• Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    The arts and crafts idea is my favorite also, but I think I would like them all. The final option was probably least appealing to me.
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I honestly liked the healthy eating one the most. I’d love smoothies and herbal drinks in the game, plus more kitchen items.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    AUtschigAUtschig Posts: 79 Member
    Knitting! Knitting! Knitting! I want knitting so badly. I knit in real life and it'd be so fun if my Sims could knit too. I am imagining my Sim knitting cute stuffed animals and things for their children. :)<3
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I liked the fitness and the science/food ones the most.
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Arts and Crafts! I've only just been talking about this the last couple of days! <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Happy Haunts times a million! It's the only one that deeply interests me, the others are take or leave. I feel like it would be the one pack that actually adds excitement to the game.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Everything besides the fitness self care.

It sucks because were suppose to choose one and idk how I'm going to decide between ghost hunter career, grim reaper career, and Voidcritter GO and everything else :/
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    First choice Happy Haunts, second Arts and Crafts.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I would love pottery and sewing and ballet back from Free Time in Sims 2, so I'd vote arts and crafts of it offers any/all of those.
  • Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    choose arts and crafts everyone, them elders are finally be able to keep themselves busy while waiting for the reaping.
    y'all got bread?
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    The themes don’t really appeal to me. Arts and crafts could be interesting. Also fun technology maybe, I do want more kitchen appliances.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    I'm between arts and crafts and the happy haunts one.
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Arts & Crafts would definitely be my first choice. Yay for knitting! And edible art sounds really cool, too. There weren’t any traits or aspirations listed but I hope they would expand on it with such things.

Some of the other ones I could take or leave. I don’t feel I need more electronic gaming devices. But I like the idea of smoothies.
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Happy Haunts for me!
  • Options
    shanls96shanls96 Posts: 321 Member
    The sciencey one we are kind of getting with university

The fitness one meh I feel wouldn’t be a miss in my game

The paranormal one doesn’t really appeal to me at all

The games one does interest me like voidcritter go sounds really fun but..

Arts and Crafts has me the most, I need something for my adult sims and elders to do hahahah
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    choose arts and crafts everyone, them elders are finally be able to keep themselves busy while waiting for the reaping.

While that would be nice because I agree, Elders definitely need more...but my Occult Elders need the most. >:)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    I would love pottery and sewing and ballet back from Free Time in Sims 2, so I'd vote arts and crafts of it offers any/all of those.

Yes! The sewing machine and pottery wheel are the items I miss most from Sims 2. I wonder if perhaps we could expand woodworking too?
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    Also, I am so happy they put this info in the launch screen!! I missed the last stuff pack vote, had no idea it was happening because I wasn’t looking at Sims social media at all. This will reach sooo many players!
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited November 2019
    babajayne wrote: »
    Also, I am so happy they put this info in the launch screen!! I missed the last stuff pack vote, had no idea it was happening because I wasn’t looking at Sims social media at all. This will reach sooo many players!

Make sure you turn the option to take Surveys on then! I think I turned mine off so am going to go back and do it now.

Did Ninja say if it was the only way to get the survey or was Social media given as another option? I cannot remember what he said.
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Arts. And. Crafts.

We need new hobbies!! And things like pottery, knitting, editable art(?!) are both friggin awesome on their own and extremely useful for challenges (ex. History Challenge and Rags to Riches).
  • Options
    Simburian wrote: »
    babajayne wrote: »

Make sure you turn the option to take Surveys on then! I think I turned mine off so am going to go back and do it now.
    Mine was already on. Did they come up in the game the last time? If so I probably missed it when I was on a long break waiting for Seasons.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    The only one that got a "meh" from me was the selfcare one. The rest were all "ooh, I can use that!"

It's going to be a tough call between Arts and Crafts, Science, and Happy Haunts, so I'll need to see what the full descriptions are. Though if I had to vote today on just what we saw in the live stream, Arts and Crafts all the way. I live for Crafty - junk. (normal word I use would probably get hit by the forum censor.)
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Arts and Crafts, hands down. It's been high on my wishlist always.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I was just talking about how we need more arts and crafts type hobbies in the game! I was surprised by their "edible arts" as in edible fruit arrangements because I'd never think of that. However, I highly think knitting will win! I constantly see requests for it. I want them to do a general sewing skill that encompasses knitting and so forth so we can get a sewing machine too.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Definitely arts and crafts, fitness would be my second choice.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top