Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which of these new Worlds / Vacation Worlds would you buy first?

Hi! I always thought that I want some more diversity in the Sims, because most Worlds are modern American. However, I also realize that some Worlds players would like to see (permanent snow for skiing...) are maybe easier to implement as vacation worlds. Therefore I made a joint poll.
Favourite Game: Sims 3 <3
Favourite Worlds Sims 3: Hidden Springs, Barnacle Bay, Riverview, Isla Paradiso, Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista, Dragon Valley, Al Simhara, Shang Simla, Roaring Heights, Lunar Lakes

Favourite Worlds Sims 4: Britechester, Windenburg, Sulani - possibly Mt. Komorebi

Which of these new Worlds / Vacation Worlds would you buy first? 62 votes

Vacation Winter World: The Alps
27%
aelias24bubbaloug01denswancatloverplayerKalaniCoolMissyHissyHannaZojaSupersonicAvalancheLemon405ChadSims2EnkiSchmidtPatricepopstarsleySimmyFroggydearie_blossomKimmereemor022 17 votes
Home World: Japan and Korea
27%
craftaholicAlrynnIsb917mock68Drago97232mariajane216SummerStreakVines12ddd994Charlotta11DianesimsParkLisa97x4m1r4suvoltaunder_sun_and_skyFallenxroses7StSimmy 17 votes
Home World: Northern Europe (Elements from Scottish Highlands, Ireland, Scandinavia)
8%
PlayerSinger2010annaliese39DreamCytcherGeralt_ofRiviaM1ss_Plumbum 5 votes
Vacation World: Greece (incl vineyards)
9%
storyykeekee53piamc69FroilBecka28CapitolSimmer 6 votes
Home World Italy
8%
aprilroseFoxrox77ChampandGirliemrkingvFreezerBunnyCowplant 5 votes
Home World in Space
0%
Home World Morocco
4%
superkyle221tweedleitolduso 3 votes
Fantasy Vacation World (another time and space; a Mix of the Shire, Medieval, Elvish Style)
9%
Mariefoxprice83LiELFRedShoe7ValeahWillKDavidLonkOfTheZonk 6 votes
Other
4%
Bagoas77SERVERFRALady_Ballora 3 votes

Comments

• DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    Home World: Northern Europe (Elements from Scottish Highlands, Ireland, Scandinavia)
    I want both Northern Europe and Winter World. I could never get enough of snowy, wintery worlds since there's no way to get that in my country which is a tropical country. The winter ambience is just so relaxing.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I want more winter worlds! I don't think we've had a proper winter vacation pack since TS1, which is a shame. Tropical vacations are so bland at this point.
  • CapitolSimmerCapitolSimmer Posts: 18 Member
    I was a bit tied between Greece and Italy; but we did have France in Sims 3 and it was so remote that it could have been switched for a small Italian city (no offence here). Greece could be nice because for adventurous Simmers they could explore old temples and even have a bit of mythologies coming true; speaking with a God / Goddess or going into a temple and getting jinxed according to that deity.

Meanwhile for Simmers who just want to send their sims on holiday they can still enjoy the beaches or the nice smaller towns. Maybe Crete would work well for that setting.
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Winter holiday pack, definitely. I'd love to see a return of the snowboarding plus bringing in skiing, sledding (especially for the children) and other wintery activities <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    It would be great to have a Far East inspiration architecture as well as other cultures too and new gameplay/skills. For example, becoming a ninja master, learning martial arts, pottery, jewellery making, etc.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Tough between the top 3.. the Japan/Korea one (though i think they kinda touched on it with CL), and Scandinavia/highlands hybrid (maybe for farming?), are worlds I would love to see in TS4.

We defo need more holiday destinations though. The destination menu is so sad with only 2 places to go lol.. Tbf they could open it up with some kind of hotel pack, so you could holiday anywhere? Sulani is an a obvious one, but I think you could add a tourist/ destination flaire to any of the worlds really.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Home World Italy
    I loved Monte Vista in Sims 3, a Mediterranean world based on Italy, maybe even with a swimmable ocean, would be amazing!

JlKZVLW.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    1.Old worlds
    2.fantasy worlds
    3. Home World: Japan and Korea

but I'd definitely want them all to be residential though :3
    like cut off from rest of the game worlds maybe so the townies don't show up
    but I need to be able to live there forever
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Fantasy Vacation World (another time and space; a Mix of the Shire, Medieval, Elvish Style)
    I'd like to add that I'd also like a metropolis world for Superheroes that has split streets and tilted buildings and crime and a sewer system to explore. Something that looks like a war is being waged between Villains and Heroes where your Sim can have a sort of active career in rescuing Sims, chasing pickpockets, saving Sims from burning buildings, finding lost animals, and fighting Supervillains.

Yes. I do miss City of Heroes. :'(
    #Team Occult
  • craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    I want Japan. I want to be a ninja!
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited January 2020
    Snowboarding, Skiing, Winter Resorts, Alpine Search & Rescue themes with helicopters and avalanche trained rescue dogs, just for an example.
    Post edited by SupersonicAvalanche on
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 784 Member
    Other
    I would want a vacation world based on Greece,Africa, Japan or Australia.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • HannaZojaHannaZoja Posts: 93 Member
    I like your ideas. Well Probably the Sims 5 will not come out until 2021 or early 2022. This means that we will get the chance to obtain at least 4 worlds. I think I go for Alps Winter World, Japan and Korea and Greece.
    Favourite Game: Sims 3 <3
    Favourite Worlds Sims 3: Hidden Springs, Barnacle Bay, Riverview, Isla Paradiso, Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista, Dragon Valley, Al Simhara, Shang Simla, Roaring Heights, Lunar Lakes

Favourite Worlds Sims 4: Britechester, Windenburg, Sulani - possibly Mt. Komorebi
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    The winter world gets my vote because I need more winter activities Seasons did not offer enough.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    We kinda already have a Japanese based world. (San Myshuno) but a traditional Japanese/Korean world would be amazing!!! Greece would be amazing too!
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    The two vacation worlds are nice but I would lile something a little more glamorous for my sims. Greece would be great for familys, singles and couples. I would use it as a family getaway and a honeymoon spot. Sulani is not technically a vacation spot so having a vacation world with coast and beaches would be good.

The fantasy vacation and any sort of Asian themed pack - home or vacation are also things I would love.
  • SommoreButtaSommoreButta Posts: 489 Member
    I'd want to see a little of everything. Most definitely Africa.
    sdaomhlfplv5.png Bestie's In Sim Form
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Winter Holiday Pack.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    The two vacation worlds are nice but I would lile something a little more glamorous for my sims. Greece would be great for familys, singles and couples. I would use it as a family getaway and a honeymoon spot. Sulani is not technically a vacation spot so having a vacation world with coast and beaches would be good.

The fantasy vacation and any sort of Asian themed pack - home or vacation are also things I would love.

Sulani could be a vacation spot if we get a Hotels Gamepack and can place a Hotel there.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Other
    I would love the Alps, Medieval Fanasy, Northern Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia & Another Planet with many lots.
    I also want Canadian Prairie Cree Tribes.
    PLEASE!!!
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    I really would love some more worlds with interesting terrain and weather patterns. But it would definitely need to have some unique activities like snow sports!

I feel like they are putting soooo much focus into pretty worlds, though. They are stunning, but I wouldnโ€™t mind a pack that focused exclusively on a game play theme.