Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: University edition

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited December 2019
    Sorry for the couple of days' delay. Here's an update:

Update Mods
    Updated Mods: PolarBearSims edition
    • Have Some Personality Please!
    • No! Practice Singing!
    • Retail~Hire Who Ever!
    • NO! Cry it Out!
    • Restaurant~Hire Who Ever!
    • Vet-Hire Who Ever!
    • Autonomous First Kiss!
    • Ghosts Can Have Babies!
    • Shower Bladder Reliever UPDATED!
    • NO! Change into Bear Costume~Parenthood
    • Autonomous "Ask to Move In"
    • Faster Showers & Baths!
    • Autonomous Proposals!
    • Pregnant Aging & Death PLUS Children&Toddlers
    • Vampire Death & More Mod
    • Labor Puddles PLUS Pets!

Updated Traits
    Updated CC
    Reported Fine by:
    • by MrBASins: TS4 Limited Funds Begone!
    • PolarBearSims: No! Laundry Piles, Breastfeed Toddlers!, No! Clean Up Pet Toys, Autonomous Vampires UPDATED!, Breeding Unlimited!, Instant Morning Sickness, Moody Laundry Piles Mod, Birthday Anytime!, Praise Vet Employee All You Want!, Risky Woohoo & Try For Baby Chances, Global Gender Preference, Socialization is Fun!, NO! Think About Family Member~Parenthood, NO! Ask for Advice~Parenthood, Inappropriate To Marry FIX, Autonomous Weddings!

New and Relevant
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Updated Mods: KawaiiStacie edition
    Possible Broken CC
    • computer in NynaeveDesign's Altara Study
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • LadyEveLadyEve Posts: 38 Member
    edited December 2019
    Hello @luthienrising , hello all ;)

Well, just want to inform you that the mod "Vampire Death & More " is NOT updated until today. I asked "PolarBearSims" a few days ago on MTS if this mod is working with the last patch/addon and got the information that she plan to update it this week.

Best regards from Austria
  • DMDCTDMDCT Posts: 79 Member
    I'm not sure if you know, or whether this is the right place to post this, but the great modder Scumbumbo is no longer with us. He will be utterly and sorely missed.

R.I.P. Scumbumbo
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    DMDCT wrote: »
    I'm not sure if you know, or whether this is the right place to post this, but the great modder Scumbumbo is no longer with us. He will be utterly and sorely missed.

R.I.P. Scumbumbo

Sad news indeed.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

R.I.P. Scumbumbo

Oh dear, that's very sad :frowning:
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    oh that is so sad :(
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member

R.I.P. Scumbumbo

Oh my God. That is sad. Really sad.
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member

R.I.P. Scumbumbo

Us simmers will miss him but not much as his family and friends.
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

R.I.P. Scumbumbo

sad news.

R.I.P. Scumbumbo

Us simmers will miss him but not much as his family and friends.

i know of him but since i never used any of his mods i don't actually know who he is. or which mods he did . that makes me feel bad.
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited December 2019
    @friendsfan367 He did 65 (and probably more) mods and modding tools over the year. He also was the one to invent the XML Injector, which a lot of mods use in order to work without conflict. Without him our knowledge on modding would more than likely be several years behind than what it is today.

R.I.P. Scumbumbo
    For anyone who wants it, Flerb has made a painting in his memory and uploaded it to both MTS and Deaderpool.
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=635690
    MTS_flerb-1890649-close.jpg
    @friendsfan367 He did 65 (and probably more) mods and modding tools over the year. He also was the one to invent the XML Injector, which a lot of mods use in order to work without conflict. Without him our knowledge on modding would more than likely be several years behind than what it is today.

R.I.P. Scumbumbo
    For anyone who wants it, Flerb has made a painting in his memory and uploaded it to both MTS and Deaderpool.
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=635690
    MTS_flerb-1890649-close.jpg

thank you. i didn't use it but have heard and read a few things about the xml injector.
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member

R.I.P. Scumbumbo

omg :/
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    the new mod Removed Occult Plumbob Ring conflicts with the mod that lets child sims cast magic. Thanks for the mod but i would rather have a child spell casting mod.
  • jlennonjlennon Posts: 2 New Member
    Show/Search Info has been updated today.
    The version 3.8.1 is now available (December 8, 2019).
    The mod is compatible with the patch of November 25, 2019 (PC Version 1.58.69.1010).
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited December 2019
    Hi @luthienrising, not sure how long you want us to carry on posting updates to mods, so do let me know if you'd rather this no longer happened. In the meantime, two new mods and 18 mod updates from Bienchen here:

https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/update-8-dezember-2019/

New: finish eating; conversation tweak

Updates:
    criminal career fix
    less filthy dogwalkers
    buy more_phone
    ask if merfolk tweak
    roommate fix
    restaurant sit tweak
    carry umbrella fix
    less autonomous computer
    no autonomous singing selfpractise
    no autonomous swipe
    barnight revamp
    less random hats and accessories
    role outfit disabled_by choice
    just friends tweak
    less long living active sims
    more death surprise
    townie overhaul_less fame
    whimoverhaul
    Post edited by loubyloulou on
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • DMDCTDMDCT Posts: 79 Member
    @loubyloulou I think in the case of Bienchen's updates it is justified as some of these mods did not work as intended since DU. Also, it is worthy to note that the noautonomousswipe mod had actually been broken by the university patch. People who using that mod should update immediately and might want to check any kleptomaniac's household inventory to see if there are any stolen items.
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited December 2019
    Hi, everyone. :) I downloaded the latest automatic beard mod but there is no label on the hand basin to choose a beard. What am I doing wrong :/
  • iamslariamslar Posts: 2 New Member
    So, I tried to get rid of an annoying Fame Quirk, and have found that my Public Image section no longer contains the option.

Has anyone else seen this, or is this likely mod related?
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    There is an issue with one of Bienchens updated pets mods. "buypettreat" via the computer. You can buy pet treats with this mod and other pet stuff like a ball etc. It is is given me LE "petPickerInteraction_ToyBallPet_PlayFetch_Pool."
    I've tested it without any other mod installed. When I delete the mod, no more LE's. Just to let everybody know just in case you get this LE and have the updated bypettreat mod.

Here is the LE:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>3cfa5b983a60778a5dee4739</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-12-09 14:11:55</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.58.69.1010-1.300.000.122.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>__init__.py:197</categoryid><desyncid>3cfa5b983a60778a5dee4739</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.petPickerInteraction_ToyBallPet_PlayFetch_Pool'> (AttributeError: 'SimInfo' object has no attribute 'location') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 395, in invoke_command File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 561, in generate_choices File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 113, in add_potential_aops File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 200, in add_aop File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 170, in is_valid_aop File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2315, in test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 567, in run_tests File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 130, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\world\pool_size_test.py", line 39, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__ AttributeError: 'SimInfo' object has no attribute 'location' rtim=0 Client Session Time: 24.83 Num Save Errors: 0 Num Load Errors: 0 </desyncdata></report>
    </root>
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• DarkPoet1967DarkPoet1967 Posts: 8 New Member
    Mods I have tested and no longer work after the Discover University update:

MTS_Tanja1986_1671312_VAMPIRES_DrinkAllYouWant(nolossofrelationship)

PrincessVee_No_Drink_And_Drain_Lifespirit_Restrictions

I have used this mods previously and they are great when you have a household of vampires who are hungry LOL. These 2 mods do one thing, they remove the cooldown after one has been bitten. Normally after a deep drink the bitten sim falls to the floor and stays there until he/she recovers. The mods, and you only need one of them, remove that cooldown/recovery.
    edited December 2019
    RIP Scumbumbo :'(

Sorry for the delay in catching up. Deadlines + exams. @LuvMySimz you can take that LE report to Bienchen at her site. Thanks @DarkPoet1967. I'd suggest having a look for more recent Vampires mods that might cover what you're looking for.

Broken Mods
    • VAMPIRES_DrinkAllYouWant(nolossofrelationship) (Tanja1986)
    • No_Drink_And_Drain_Lifespirit_Restrictions (PrincessVee)

Updated Mods
    Updated Traits
    Updated Mods: Bienchen edition
    linked here:
    • criminal career fix
    • less filthy dogwalkers
    • buy more_phone
    • ask if merfolk tweak
    • roommate fix
    • restaurant sit tweak
    • carry umbrella fix
    • less autonomous computer
    • no autonomous singing selfpractise
    • no autonomous swipe
    • barnight revamp
    • less random hats and accessories
    • role outfit disabled_by choice
    • just friends tweak
    • less long living active sims
    • more death surprise
    • townie overhaul_less fame
    • whimoverhaul

Updated Mods: KawaiiStacie edition
    Updated Mods: PolarBearSims edition
    Legacy Mods
    • LittleMsSam's Legacy Mods available here.

Confirmed Fine
    • by K9DB: Teleporter and Elevators for community and residential lots
    • for Scumbumbo: Working Medicine Cabinets

New and Relevant
    And in a special category of its own,
    I'm sure there's more, but that's all the site checking I can fit in tonight :(