Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Five Fun Facts (that we may not know about you)

2...Next

Comments

• SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Here's mine:
    1: I have an excellent memory
    2: I once won a radio contest when I was twelve
    3: I have my own cat
    4: I once got scalded by gravy on my right arm when I was five, and if I use my right arm for a long period of time it starts aching
    5: I have a wide range of interests
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Sleepstar wrote: »
    Here's mine:
    1: I have an excellent memory
    2: I once won a radio contest when I was twelve
    3: I have my own cat
    4: I once got scalded by gravy on my right arm when I was five, and if I use my right arm for a long period of time it starts aching
    5: I have a wide range of interests

Wow, that must have been a really serious burn! Does it hurt like on the skin only, or does it go deeper? Do you have a terrible scar? I can imagine that burn being worse than most because unlike boiling water, gravy is thick and clings, and with burns, seconds matter.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    minimimum wrote: »
    Hi, here's mine

1. I'm about 161cm or 5'3''
    2. I was born with white hair
    3. I don't like summer
    4. I'm straight edge
    5. I have essential tremor

Rock on, if music is your drug. It's the best elevator. I'm sorry you're dealing with essential tremor, that has to be no fun. And I share your opinion of summer, though maybe in places like Saskatchewan it's not bad.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    1) I listen to classical music (baroque) at least 95% of the time; the rest of the time I tolerate what my wife listens to.
    2) Despite how old I am we had computers back when I was young and surprisingly met the love of my life on-line. We've now been married almost 20 years and counting. She plays Sims too.
    3) I’ve been driving for longer than some of the posters on this thread have been alive. :D
    4) I have four cats that persist in bugging the ever-lovin’ carp out of each other. Two of who were raised from birth and have just become a part of the family.
    5) I love
    persimmon_5092619745.jpg
    And
    perfectcheesecake-13-1.jpg
    And wish that someone would combine the two.

...oh wait...
    3667featured2.jpgtakemymoney.jpg

Love the pics! Let me see if I can guess them right: Quinces, Cheesecake, Pumpkin Cheesecake, and The Simpsons?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member
    This seems fun :smile:

1. I have a ginger cat ( crazy cat lady in making lol)
    2. I ve never been on plane ( ironically i want to travel so bad)
    3. I like to creat costume in my spare time
    4. I love to write poetry
    5. i try to go dancing every other friday ( music is is great outlet for me )
    @B_lyfe919 I share your love of ginger cats, especially toms.

There was one ginger tom who adopted me (in the days before I became so allergic to cat proteins -not dander- that I had to give up having them entirely) once, and he was was the strongest, smartest, most ferocious scrapper I ever knew.

He was a homeless 3/4 grown kitten making it in the big city, when he befriended me, and he was already bulging with hard muscle under his sparse fur, and defeating other grown stray toms with breath-taking ferocity. He decided I was worth knowing, and eventually did the ultimate act of friendship: got me to follow him, by actually pushing his head into my leg from behind, then running in front of me and looking over his back at me, til I figured out what he wanted. He led me in that manner to a tree, then uncovered a pile of dead leaves and debris that looked like a squirrel nest, in the crotch of it, always looking at me to make sure I was paying attention. It was a stockpile of insects he had apparently killed and collected as a sort of emergency pantry. I got the feeling he was telling me he'd share it with me if I ever needed food, that we were mates now (in the comrade sense).

He didn't trust people, except me, but he'd be tolerant to people who were nice to me. One time when there was some serious tension between me and someone else, he narrowed his eyes at them and laid his ears back, then caught my eye as if to say, "Signal, and I'm all in." And I knew that offer meant something, coming from him.

He was never anyone's pet: he would always be free to determine his own life, but he could count on me the same way I could count on him. And I'll never forget him.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member
    > @Nushnushganay said:
    > @B_lyfe919 I share your love of ginger cats, especially toms.

Aww that story almost brought a tear to my eye. It sucks about your allergy. I don't know what i would do if i started getting allergic to my baby Cheeto (yes i named my cat after a bag of chips lol). All of my animals i every had in my life were rescue animals. so that story about you rginger tom touched my heart. The funny thing is for the past 3 weeks i met this adorable calico cat and she immediately took a liken to me. I named her peaches and started secretly feeding her down the block from my house . One night after a long night of dancing i was getting out my car and low and behold there was peaches as if she was waiting for me all night to get home. She proceeded to follow me to my door and thats when i knew i have to make her mine ( cause she already technically made me hers lol. also since i live on the east coast its starting to get really cold and i know she wont make it through the winter so i built her an outdoor cat shelter but then decided to put it in my basement cause the temp was dropping so fast . so now i have this cat living in my basement i let her out everyday in the morning and she always comes back around late afternoon meowing as if shes telling me " ok i wanna go back in now". I wish i could have her live in the actual house with me but i don't know how cheeto will react and i believe she doesn't have her shots yet and at the moment i can't afford it so i will continue to keep her separate until i can get her shots. But hey its better than her having to find food and shelter in the blistering cold.

also did you give him and name and how long was he around for
    B_lyfe919 wrote: »
    > @Nushnushganay said:
    > @B_lyfe919 I share your love of ginger cats, especially toms.

Aww that story almost brought a tear to my eye. It plum about your allergy. I don't know what i would do if i started getting allergic to my baby Cheeto (yes i named my cat after a bag of chips lol). All of my animals i every had in my life were rescue animals. so that story about you rginger tom touched my heart. The funny thing is for the past 3 weeks i met this adorable calico cat and she immediately took a liken to me. I named her peaches and started secretly feeding her down the block from my house . One night after a long night of dancing i was getting out my car and low and behold there was peaches as if she was waiting for me all night to get home. She proceeded to follow me to my door and thats when i knew i have to make her mine ( cause she already technically made me hers lol. also since i live on the east coast its starting to get really cold and i know she wont make it through the winter so i built her an outdoor cat shelter but then decided to put it in my basement cause the temp was dropping so fast . so now i have this cat living in my basement i let her out everyday in the morning and she always comes back around late afternoon meowing as if shes telling me " ok i wanna go back in now". I wish i could have her live in the actual house with me but i don't know how cheeto will react and i believe she doesn't have her shots yet and at the moment i can't afford it so i will continue to keep her separate until i can get her shots. But hey its better than her having to find food and shelter in the blistering cold.

also did you give him and name and how long was he around for
    That's so awesome of you to do that! Where I lived back then, it didn't get very cold, and I live in Northern New England now so I know how there's cold, and then there's COLD. Good for you! :)

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    1. I've only been playing The Sims 4 since Christmas 2018
    2. I was (and still am) against the knitting pack.
    3. One of my favorite Stuff Packs is Bowling Night
    4. I don't have a phone
    5. I'm a good skier.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Sims_JunkieSims_Junkie Posts: 197 Member
    1. 12 years old
    2. 5"6 female
    3.I've never played the first two sims games
    4.I can't play without cheats
    5.I'm American
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top