Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anybody know the new types of pizza that will be in Discover University?

I'm really excited for the new foods that will be in the University pack. I've heard there's going to be new pizza types, but I didn't see specifically what these are. Does anybody know whether one of the Gamechangers mentioned it? We really needed new pizzas, and I'm hoping for a Greek vegetarian pizza, and also maybe a Hawaiian one. The only vegetarian pizza we have right now is cheese.

In real life, I often like to eat vegetarian pizza, even though I'm not vegetarian.
I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.

Comments

• OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited November 2019
    As I understand it, they're including pizza rolls, not new pizzas. Essentially not-Totinos.
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    @Rococo1256 In one of the Game Changers videos I saw several different types of food carts/trucks or whatever they call those things, and one of them had pizza slices all over it.

Would be cool to send your Sim to that cart, if there are different Pizza types. You can open a restaurant and sell different types of Pizza. Your celebrity chef sims can learn how to cook the different types of pizza.

Hmmmmm
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    As I understand it, they're including pizza rolls, not new pizzas. Essentially not-Totinos.

They added new delivery pizza’s but for some reason decided to be secretive about them 🤦‍♀️
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I guess we're suppose to "discover" them 😂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    That comes in the next stuff pack Discover Pizza Flavours
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Anchovy
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Pineapple
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    I found out that the new types of delivery pizza are tikka masala, kebab, and sweet corn. The sweet corn one is vegetarian safe. There are also pizza rolls as a new quick meal. I'm quite impressed with Discover University so far.
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Better hope the pizza actually gets delivered. Every time I have a sim order a pizza, it never comes.
  • simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    Better hope the pizza actually gets delivered. Every time I have a sim order a pizza, it never comes.

I had a pizza successfully delivered in Sulani the last time I played (a day or two ago, since I have mostly been building and renovating lately). It was the new Tikki Masala pizza, which looked delicious. I was kind of hoping for a ham & pineapple one (since we have pineapple now), but otherwise I am generally happy with the new varieties of pizza. I hope we get even more in future, as well as the ability for our sims to make them at home.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Rococo1256 wrote: »
    tikka masala, kebab, and sweet corn.
    Umm...those are pizzas? :o

baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    yes. there are three new types of pizzas that came with DU. one of them is kebab iirc.
    y'all got bread?
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Rococo1256 wrote: »
    I found out that the new types of delivery pizza are tikka masala, kebab, and sweet corn. The sweet corn one is vegetarian safe. There are also pizza rolls as a new quick meal. I'm quite impressed with Discover University so far.

These really are based on the UK then. I will freely admit that sweet corn on pizza weirds me out. They didn't add the combo of tuna and sweet corn that I will admit I always judged without trying.

My sims can eat whatever though. Hooray for changing pizza.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I’ve never heard of any of these as pizza toppings, either, and I thought salad pizza was weird before I tried it (it’s actually really good!) but there’s nothing like a hot oil pie. I recently moved and I’m really missing my favorites.