Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create an Aspiration Tool

I would really love the chance to create our own aspirations. I recently downloaded a modder's custom aspiration, which is based off the Gold Digger one from Sims 2, which I'm looking forward to trying, but I would love the chance to do all of following:
  • Replicate more of the aspirations/LTWs from the older games
  • Create career-based aspirations
  • Easier aspirations for sims who aren't ambitious at all and who just want to focus on everyday life
  • Design a sim's 10 year plan focused on a set of goals specific to them.

The option to create our own aspirations per sim would also be a great way to customise aspirations for teens as there are certain things they can't do until they become adults, and give child sims more individuality since they still only have the 4 original aspirations to choose from. Even if you make a child sim a scout, some of the badges are unavailable until they become a teen so it's not the best alternative to focusing on aspirations for a child.
Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.

Comments

• MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    I believe Zerbu's Mod Constructor does what you're looking for. I've made an aspiration for myself with that and I'm fairly certain that's what most people are doing. I don't know how helpful that is to you?
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I think I've vaguely heard of that so perhaps I'll look into it. Thanks :) I still think it would be amazing if EA gave us the ability to do this for ourselves though.
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    No problem! :) It can be a little tricky to navigate but there's a helpful Discord channel for it, if you get stumped.
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited November 2019
    That's good to know.
  • darebear42069darebear42069 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @MissyHissy said:
    > I believe Zerbu's Mod Constructor does what you're looking for. I've made an aspiration for myself with that and I'm fairly certain that's what most people are doing. I don't know how helpful that is to you?

This is only for PC right? Custom aspirations are my favorite but I can't seem to find an application for Mac.