Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unable to Start Game....

because of a mod/cc but I already removed it? And every time I remove one, it says there's another mod/cc that's an issue. Can anyone help with this :(
ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

Comments

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    So it seems that copying folders over is NOT allowed anymore?

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    So it seems that copying folders over is NOT allowed anymore?

What do you mean exactly? Sorry you're having issues :/
  • Options
    So I was using my Macbook while my laptop was out of commission. Now that I have it back I was transferring over mods. But every time I tried to play it said a mod was corrupted which I've NEVER seen before. Turns out, if I try to copy over a folder it doesn't work. But if I make a new folder and copy over the mod it then works? I just don't know when this became a thing. So I now have to make new folders for EVERYTHING, and a have a few folders in folders too.

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Since that appears to be an issue between your Mac and PC and not the mods themselves, I don't know what to tell you.
    If you were using a Mod such as Tray importer or Sims 4 Studio, then I would suggest that you download the correct version of the Mod and delete the one that doesn't work (as well as the localthumcache.package file) as their Mac and PC versions are not interchangeable.
  • Options
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Since that appears to be an issue between your Mac and PC and not the mods themselves, I don't know what to tell you.
    If you were using a Mod such as Tray importer or Sims 4 Studio, then I would suggest that you download the correct version of the Mod and delete the one that doesn't work (as well as the localthumcache.package file) as their Mac and PC versions are not interchangeable.

I see now, just because they’re .package files there is different coding between Mac and pc. Thanks.