Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

***CASTING CALL*** NOW CLOSED *** New Beginnings Gen 4

2...Next

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @candycottonchu - She is amazing. <3 Everyone has done such a great job! <3 I wubs you all!!!! <3
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    11-09-19_1-56-37-pm.png
    11-09-19_1-57-00-pm.png
    Sim Name: Miles Pepper | Joke Star | Goofball | Dance Machine | Geek
    Backstory:
    Miles's story is a bit of a sad one, but you'd never think so when you look at the wise-cracking, belly-laughing guy in the outrageous outfits! Product of an abusive home, he witnessed his mother kill his father when he was only seven years old. She was only doing it to protect Miles, as his father had turned his attention on the boy when he tried to stop him from hitting his mother. Regardless of her motives, she was still convicted of murder and is serving time in <insert the same prison as Avery>, sending Miles into the care of the state.

He went through a dozen or so foster homes before he found a good family. During the earlier ones, he used his humour to get by and it is something that he is passionate about. He wants to go into Stand Up at some point, and then maybe into Comedy Movies.
    Link: Gallery Link
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member

11-09-19_7-10-34-pm.png?w=656

11-09-19_7-10-11-pm.png?w=656

Picture:
    Sim Name: Desiree and Devin Powell
    Backstory: Desiree and Devin are twins born to Devin and Clare Powell. They were raised by their mother after the death of their father before they were born. Thankfully they had a loving uncle who lived next door and was a big influence in their lives.
    Links: Can get this for you later. Need to download the tray importer again.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    You guys have exceeded my expectations! <3 Thank you!

@Munterbacon - wow - he is interesting. This is why I ask you to help me out. I could never create such diverse sims on my own. Mixin' it up.

@Skcaga6 - Is it okay if I wind up using just one of the twins?
    @AudreyFld That's fine. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Thanks!
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Thanks!

Not a problem. They need more love than they've been getting in my own story.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    t2VdV39.png

Veronica "Ronnie" Michaels & Ray Dean

Veronica "Ronnie" Michael and Ray Dean grew up together in a foster home in Del Sol Valley. Other kids came and went out of the foster home, but Ronnie and Ray somehow remained together, and became incredibly close.
    Ronnie is a talented artist while Ray is working his way through college to become a veterinarian.

• MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    t2VdV39.png

Veronica "Ronnie" Michaels & Ray Dean

Veronica "Ronnie" Michael and Ray Dean grew up together in a foster home in Del Sol Valley. Other kids came and went out of the foster home, but Ronnie and Ray somehow remained together, and became incredibly close.
    Ronnie is a talented artist while Ray is working his way through college to become a veterinarian.

Ooooh! That's three kids from foster homes!!! Maybe they knew Miles? As one of the kids that came and went? :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    :star::star:Last call! :star::star:

I am truly amazed at all the wonderful submissions so far. I also have a couple that didn’t post here. Therefore, today is the last day for submissions. Please let me know if you want to submit a sim and for some reason are unable to get to it today. We can work it out. Regardless, in the morning, this thread will be closed.

Thank you to everyone that responded so quickly! The response was humbling and gave me a few ideas. Mwhahahaha :)
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Pressure is on now :joy: I’ll get you your girls today :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
    Pressure is on now :joy: I’ll get you your girls today :smiley:

Thanks! :D
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Okay, just one girl because I know you have way too many lol

p9RPI0j.png

Taysia Fields

Raised by a single father, Taysia had a tough time growing up. Her father tried his best, but spent so much time working that Taysia did not have much in the way of parental guidance as a child. She struggled with school, acted out, and was something of a wild child in her younger years.

When she was in high school, however, she met a teacher who changed her entire life. Mr. Adams was her 10th grade English teacher, who saw Taysia's potential. He pushed her hard to be the best she could be, and, though she fought it at the time, he gave her the structure and guidance she really needed to succeed.

After graduating high school, Taysia knew she wanted to follow Mr. Adams' example, and shape young minds and change their lives the way he had done for her. She went to college and got her teaching degree. She now works as an English teacher herself, strict but fair, and always pushing her students to reach their full potential and succeed... While still letting her hair down to party a bit on the weekends ;)

(She is on the Gallery under #NewBeginnings :) )
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited November 2019
    ***Genesis Landis***
    7VqZPdH.png
    To say Genesis has been a little spoiled in her life is a bit of an understatement. She has beauty, riches, and almost everything she could ever want. That is except the love of her father who is hard on her and expects her to be as perfect as possible. From academics to playing the violin, she has been dubbed a prodigy and proudly paraded around. Genesis overcompensates for the lack of love at home by putting on an outer shell that some might feel comes off a bit...snobby? But maybe deep down there really is a sweet girl just waiting to blossom--if the right person came along.

(Feel free to alter, throw away, or whatever! She's yours to abuse use!) <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited November 2019
    ***Aiden Chapman***
    TnoJM5S.png

Aiden has had a typical upbringing--both parents at home with two siblings growing up. He was the baby of the family so he ended up being the clown always making everyone laugh, including all of his friends. He does have a mischievous streak so much to his parent's chagrin, they were always having to get him out of trouble in high school (and college!) His friends call him "The Instigator" and could point to him for the blame and he'd laugh it off and agree. A ladies man, he can charm any girl with his beautiful blue eyes and sweet smile. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Thanks @pammiechick and @CitizenErased14 - They are all amazing! <3
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited November 2019
    ~ I hope I am not too late this time?
    ~ Picture:
    11-12-19-10-45-19-AM.png
    11-12-19-10-46-27-AM.png
    ~ Sim Name:~ Cherish De La Torre
    ~ Backstory:~ Cherish grew up a very lonely child, she would have loved some Siblings, but her parents thought one was enough, & she should get used to it, lavished with material things instead of the Time & love she should have got from them instead♥ She is determined that she will never be like her parents, & wants to be the loving nurturing & very present kind of Parent, she just needs to find someone to Cherish ♥

~ Links:
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

@aussiekarima - Ohhhh. She’s cute! Thank you!
    ~ And a Bad Boy for you to spice things up!
    ~ Picture:
    11-12-19-11-54-09-AM.png
    11-12-19-11-57-50-AM.png
    ~ Sim Name: ~ Daxton Matherson
    ~ Backstory: ~ Daxton or "Dax" to his friends, grew up in the poorer part of the City, he had to learn quickly how to defend himself, & became very good at it, no one was going to ever call him "pretty boy" again, if you did not know him you would think him "too rough to handle", coming from a single parent home, you better not dis his Mom, his one weakness, she always sees the heart of gold he keeps hidden from everyone else!♠

~ Links:
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

@aussiekarima - holy cow - Dax is another hot one! B)
    ~ Wow is all I can say, I was rushing to get some Sims done for you so did not look at everyone else's Sims, they are all amazing, & this will be a hard choice for you, but I am pretty sure you will not be short of Sims for this Gen♥ <3
    ~ Can not wait to see all the Babies! (And get to know them!)
    ~ I would really love to have the Brow studs for him, that would have finished him of I think, as always if you use ether one do what you like with the Sim, Change traits what ever to fit your story!
    ~ Though I see anouther Sim with a similar story, maybe these two with scars are enemies!LOL! (It makes you think!) ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    edited November 2019
    I missed your casting call completely.

Sim 1
    ====
    Picture:
    tL3STWq.jpg

Sim Name: Veronica Hadley

Backstory:
    A good girl, the perfect daughter, life was good until she was in her final year of college and disaster struck in the form of a traffic accident claiming the lives of her family. Now, alone and without means she managed to keep enrolled hoping to make it to graduation by working. Where life will take her after that remains to be seen.

Links: I will send you the file like last time

Sim 2
    ====
    Picture:
    DuUkYUs.jpg

Sim Name: Paxton Jeffries

Backstory:

Paxton is a child from the system who fell through the cracks. Now a young man barely 18 and technically a "bad boy" due to him taking rules and law as mere suggestions out of necessity, he has a heart of gold and firm limits on how far he would go. He likes to dream of finding his way to the straight and narrow, but does not really believe he can anymore.

Links: I will send you the file like last time
    Post edited by CameronLineage on
    Thanks..everyone! <3<3<3 I’m taking everyone up to now. I have more than I need but I’m going to try to find spots for at least one sim from everyone. They are all so amazing, I want to make stories for every single one of them! <3<3<3