March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pregnant sims and aging.

So I'm doing the 100 baby challenge. I had stopped playing that save for like 3 months and just picked the challenge back up. I noticed that my matriarch is aging normally despite being pregnant back to back. Did this change with a new patch or something while I was away?

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Pregnant aging is a feature of the MCCC mod, do you by chance use that one? I do not remember if aging is enabled by default or if I had to enable it manually.
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    Pretty sure they age normally, they just dont age up if they hit the age milestone while they are pregnant. I guessing it's this way so that an adult sim wont become an elder, who is programmed to not be able to be pregnant.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Melmack wrote: »
    Pretty sure they age normally, they just dont age up if they hit the age milestone while they are pregnant. I guessing it's this way so that an adult sim wont become an elder, who is programmed to not be able to be pregnant.

Without mods, your sims won't age if they're pregnant, which is why I play with mods. I've also had a pregnant young adult age up to an adult.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything