Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Tales of Syndicate : The Lost Child [Town Win]

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    So far, from what I can gather, Kitty is my strongest townread. No idea about Alexa. I feel like I'm tunneling on DeKay right now, but I'll stick to it.

And I know it's "obvious" when two Mafia buddies vote the same person together, but Alexa is kind of an easy target and there's a somewhat plausible line of reasoning to go against her
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    I'm still not really sure if my vote was right or not, because as I said before, DeKay is on my Mafia-list, too!
    But Kelvin is a bit more suspicious to me!
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    And if I were Mafia, wouldn't it make more sense if I supported someone who is a bit more suspicious?
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Sorry if I cost us the game if I'm wrong about Choco. I can changed to Dekay if you think that is best? She's definitely not being her usual self.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Nah, I looked through. Choco and Dekay have been pushing towards Alexa being scum. There is no way she is.

The more I read, the more Dekay and Choco looked linked.

If Choco and I were scum together, why would we target the same person? That would make it so obvious. I'm just voting for a person who I am more confident is scum. I don't know about him. I thought he voted for Alexa earlier on but I reread and apparently not. XD
    He hasn't even voted at all. Is he usually like this?

I don't know, why don't you tell me that? What is your reason for you both targeting Alexa? If you were with Alexa you surely wouldn't target her and Choco probably would but not as hard as he has been so it only makes sense for you and him to be partnered.

Ask him in your chat about how he plays. 😂

Chat? Hmm, nah. I'll just ask him here. XD
    Hey, Choco, why are you targetting Alexa but have not voted yet? 😂😂

Anyway, in all seriousness, do you think it's possible the scums are Alexa and Choco? Cuz I can see it like he is just saying that Alexa could be scum but didn't quickly jump on that vote cuz it's his buddy.

It's like 4am for me right now and I'm kinda tired to read the whole convo between Alexa and Choco. There's too many words. Hahaa. I'm just gonna go back to sleep now. If Choco is mafia, I will look more into Alexa. But was kinda hoping we lynch her today. ☹️ Cuz I'm still not 100% sure about you or Choco. If Choco is town, then oh well. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Sorry if I cost us the game if I'm wrong about Choco. I can changed to Dekay if you think that is best? She's definitely not being her usual self.

I wouldn't mind if you change to her, but I'd like you to come to your own conclusions.

Do you usually defer to confirmed town players this much when you're town? 🤔 It feels like a Mafioso could do that to feed me soup, but I'd like to think you're town.

And yeah, people are wrong all the time in Mafia. I think you'd regret it more if you were right and decided at the last second to change
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Vote Alexa If you want to know why, you would find answers in some yeeyee bum long blahblahs I have posted hours ago.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Choco, how would you rank DeKay as town or Mafia among the surviving players?

Vote: Choco

I'm sorry, but there's now a tie between Choco and Alexa, and if I had to break the tie, I'd have to go with Choco :grimace:

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Vote Kelvin

Good night.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.

Why am I not being my usual self? And don't hit me with the "DeKay isn't scum hunting as usual". The game has a weird time line. I go to sleep at 10pm and you all seem to come in at 12am. The day ends at 5am. You all really expect me to before 3am to analyze everyone one of your posts properly? No.
    832XG3D.gif
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Vote Alexa If you want to know why, you would find answers in some yeeyee bum long blahblahs I have posted hours ago.
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Vote Kelvin

Good night.

Interesting. 🤔🤣
    832XG3D.gif
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    And if I were Mafia, wouldn't it make more sense if I supported someone who is a bit more suspicious?

What do you mean "supported someone more suspicious"? Why would you support someone more suspicious if you're mafia? You would just make yourself more suspicious.
    832XG3D.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Final Vote Count:

Choco (2) - Kitty, Alexa, Icey, Choco
    Alexa (1) - Dekay
    Dekay (1) - Icey
    ~ ~ ~

WhOFZJN.gif

As Tyler and his friend, Tristan, were making a move to kill their next victim they were caught by Syndicate's local Police Officer, Officer Byron, and Tristan was unfortunately lost on route...

~ ~ ~
    Choco, a Mafia Goon, has been lynched.

It is now Night Two. Please send in any night actions (if you have any).

Day Three begins at 0:00 GMT
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Yasssss.
    edited November 2019
    ~ ~ ~
    3bKXSIL.gif
    Whilst the investigation on who murdered the Mayor was underway, another incident occurred.

Ethal Carmichael, local Syndicate resident at 31 Ashbury Road, was shot in the early hours of the morning.

Residents have been warned to stay at home until further notice, and until the murderer has been caught.
    ~ ~ ~

For anyone who's interested in the lore of Syndicate, by the way, Ethal (the resident who got killed on Day One) also made an appearance in the first story:

qjPLI6z.png

She was one of the residents who was caught gossiping about the Mayor and Mayfia's affair

(Not sure if people are following along with the backstory or not for this game, but I for one am really enjoying it :sweat_smile: )
    I really appreciate stories and flavor in Mafia games. :blush: Although I can't remember the details of the last game because it's been a while

According to the master list, the first game was in January, so not that long ago. And the town was able to avenge Mayfia's death

icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I really appreciate stories and flavor in Mafia games. :blush: Although I can't remember the details of the last game because it's been a while

To put it simply - Mayfia was the child of the wealthiest family in Syndicate, but after falling in love and falling pregnant with the farmers' son, Mayfia's father kicked her out the house. Mayfia and, her now husband, Clancy were struggling for money because Clancy was spending it all at the pub, so Mayfia decided to get a job at the town hall, but the Mayor woohootaly assaulted her, and the two were caught so the news spread around town quickly. When Clancy heard about this he kicked her out the house, so she was now homeless. Mayfia was starving one day so stole money from a local cafe but accidentally set it on fire whilst doing so. The scandal gave the Jones' a bad name so Mayfia's family business went bankrupt. Clancy and his parents were angry that Mayfia broke Clancy's heart. The Mayor and, local socialite, Madame Rouge were angry with Mayfia because of this scandal. And the two cafe owners were angry that she burnt the place down. So one night, someone decided to murder her, spoiler alert, it was Madame Rouge.

This story started with Madame Rouge getting arrested, but then someone in town shot the Mayor during the arrest - this was someone named Tyler Bolton, but he wasn't aiming for the mayor, he was aiming for Clancy, because of the distress he caused Tyler from an early age. Tyler was sent into foster care when he was young after the death of his mother, but his foster mother abused Tyler and the other kids bullied Tyler because of his scruffy appearance - so Tyler (and his best friend) are now going around town getting revenge on everyone who once wronged him.

To put it simply - Mayfia was the child of the wealthiest family in Syndicate, but after falling in love and falling pregnant with the farmers' son, Mayfia's father kicked her out the house. Mayfia and, her now husband, Clancy were struggling for money because Clancy was spending it all at the pub, so Mayfia decided to get a job at the town hall, but the Mayor woohootaly assaulted her, and the two were caught so the news spread around town quickly. When Clancy heard about this he kicked her out the house, so she was now homeless. Mayfia was starving one day so stole money from a local cafe but accidentally set it on fire whilst doing so. The scandal gave the Jones' a bad name so Mayfia's family business went bankrupt. Clancy and his parents were angry that Mayfia broke Clancy's heart. The Mayor and, local socialite, Madame Rouge were angry with Mayfia because of this scandal. And the two cafe owners were angry that she burnt the place down. So one night, someone decided to murder her, spoiler alert, it was Madame Rouge.

This story started with Madame Rouge getting arrested, but then someone in town shot the Mayor during the arrest - this was someone named Tyler Bolton, but he wasn't aiming for the mayor, he was aiming for Clancy, because of the distress he caused Tyler from an early age. Tyler was sent into foster care when he was young after the death of his mother, but his foster mother abused Tyler and the other kids bullied Tyler because of his scruffy appearance - so Tyler (and his best friend) are now going around town getting revenge on everyone who once wronged him.

Ooh, I missed the connection where the current culprit is Mayfia's original son. So this takes place quite a while after the original one. I like the continuity!

edited November 2019

Ooh, I missed the connection where the current culprit is Mayfia's original son. So this takes place quite a while after the original one. I like the continuity!

This one takes place right after the first story. Tyler (the criminal in this story) isn't related to Mayfia, he's just going around killing everyone who once wronged him (Mayfia and Clancy being some of them when they were also children).

Also Mayfia doesn't have a son, she has a daughter who's now a toddler.

This one takes place right after the first story. Tyler (the criminal in this story) isn't related to Mayfia, he's just going around killing everyone who once wronged him (Mayfia and Clancy being some of them when they were also children).

Also Mayfia doesn't have a son, she has a daughter who's now a toddler.

Ohhhh, got it. I'm gonna read back later :joy: