Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Tales of Syndicate : The Lost Child [Town Win]

Comments

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I am in no way linked with Choco unless he's town. I believe he's bad, I wouldn't keep drawing attention to him if he was my partner. That is silly.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Icey, what do you think of Kitty and this whole Choco thing?

The only thing I can say about Kitty is that she tends to be more aggressive as town, but it's been I while since I played with her so maybe her style has evolved. Also, there wasn't really a lot of content going on in day 1 apart from some random votes that ended up getting City lynched
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    OK so Icey is good.

Ice, I had to searched for it. Plumbob posted the set up when he mentioned it being pre game.

Ah yes, I remember seeing that post now. I just forgot about it :joy:

I guess that's all of our PRs
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    I am in no way linked with Choco unless he's town. I believe he's bad, I wouldn't keep drawing attention to him if he was my partner. That is silly.

I don't know. Maybe it could be a good strategy for a short game like this. XD

What do you think of Alexa now?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

The only thing I can say about Kitty is that she tends to be more aggressive as town, but it's been I while since I played with her so maybe her style has evolved. Also, there wasn't really a lot of content going on in day 1 apart from some random votes that ended up getting City lynched

I see.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Hmm...I can see Chokelvin killing Rose because she's pretty busy, and he usually prefers more activity in these games.

But the Rose kill could also be a random kill that would be untraceable to anyone, since she was a wildcard in the beginning

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Rose, a Town One-Shot Doctor, has been killed.

It is now Day Two

Night Two begins at 21:00 GMT

Well, that didn't last long. Enlighten me I guess.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    I´ve voted for icmnfrsh not only because of "retaliation", but because I think it´s suspicious that this vote for me came out of now-where, without any explanation.
    Either he/she (sorry, I don´t know!) just turned in a circle and pointed on the name which came in sight when opened the eyes again or he/she wants to distract from themselves. Distracting is my main suspicion!

So Alexa thought Iceman was voting her to distract everyone else's attention on City? I don't know but if I were her I wouldn't be that worried about getting lynched at the time; however, overreacting with an OMGUS vote was an easy way to re-divert attention back to herself, imo. Maybe it's because she's new and got nervous when she was targeted early on.

Alexa's retaliation vote on Iceman has definitely happened before when she was bad (thanks for the link, Dekay!) also in that game she was really nervous, kinda like this one. Though I have never played with her often so I am not exactly sure if this is the way she usually behaves or reacts to a vote on her. I would normally think she is acting suspiciously if she were some other more experienced players but for the time being I will give her OMGUS a temporary pass.
    I'm still not liking choco, something feels off. 🤔

But who is his partner? Ice or Dekay?

Don't think it's Alexa but could be wrong...

Kitty, at this point I think it's better to add in your reasonings as to why you found me "off". You're always suspicious of others when they vote XXX simply because they said "I think XXX is off"; the same could be said about you right now, which in turn makes you off in my eyes. I know you voted for me day one, which was perfectly fine by me because everyone else was doing the same thing—voting based on their gut-feeling—so I would automatically give them a pass for having initiated a vote on any player (except for Rose who contributed to the City lynch but she was later proved innocent).

I just read through your posts so far and it seems that you have ruled out the possibility of me being town, and I wonder why. I don't know what makes me suspicious to you but I would like some explanations to that, consider that you have voted for no one else but me both in D1 and now D2.

And Dekay, do you still think Kitty is town with this whole Choco thing?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Kelvin wrote: »
    And Dekay, do you still think Kitty is town with this whole Choco thing?

Well, using elimination method, there's a smaller chance she's town now since Icey is confirmed cop (I'm assuming he isn't bold enough to lie :D ).

My guess is mafia is either Alexa and you, or Alexa and Kitty. With a plot twist that you and Kitty are mafia buddies. You both are really good players and maybe using this whole back and forth thing as an act. I don't know. 😂

I'mma just vote Alexa since she's the most scummy one to me at this point.

Vote: Alexa
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    edited November 2019
    Current Vote Count:

Choco (1) - Kitty
    Alexa (1) - Dekay

Day Two ends in 12 Hours. Currently, Choco shall be lynched.

• Options
    I got Rose and City.
    Isn't it weird how Rose and City both ended up townies, maybe this time your EMMM isn't working. But oh well, that's my general attitude towards EMMM.
    Well, using elimination method, there's a smaller chance she's town now since Icey is confirmed cop (I'm assuming he isn't bold enough to lie :D ).

My guess is mafia is either Alexa and you, or Alexa and Kitty. With a plot twist that you and Kitty are mafia buddies. You both are really good players and maybe using this whole back and forth thing as an act. I don't know. 😂

I'mma just vote Alexa since she's the most scummy one to me at this point.
    I honestly don't see Kitty as a mafia player who would bus their partner on Day 1 and now again D2, so it would be rather obvious we're not scum buddies. But if she really is town and realised what situation town is in right now she would start provide evidence and explanation as to why she think I'm not town. It's now misslynch and lose and she's still voting based on her gut-feeling? That just doesn't seem normal town behaviour to me.

Also I have been reading these comments and discussion over and over again and I do think Alexis is suspicious and nervous too when she did the OMGUS vote and it has been bugging me since DeKay linked us to a game where she did that as mafia. I would vote for Alexa if she doesn't show up or say anything to defend herself (as town, you would expect everyone to come up and talk because we're THAT close to losing for town's sake) within 3 hours' time.

Really, it's kind of saddening to me to see Kitty finding someone who's been trying to scum hunt since the game started more suspicious than someone who merely talked.

Anyway, I hope everyone can come back online soon.
    ._.
  • Options
    My EMMM was pretty bad in the last game too. 😅😭
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    OK, back from work finally.
    Reading your suggestions is really interesting, DeKay and Kelvin!
    But I think your conclusions are wrong! If I were Mafia at this point of the game with one townie left, than I would definetetly try to mislead the others and confuse them. Nothing else what you do at the moment.
    In my view it is suspicious that you have votes for everyone except for you. I get the feeling that both of you are Mafia!
    I just can't decide which one of you I'll vote for, because if I voted for DeKay I would be called out for retaliation. But my feeling is clear that both of you are Mafia!
  • Options
    Why I think you're off Choco? OK here we go if you want it.

First of all I was getting weird vibes from you, then I tested you by saying you were bad which you seemed a bit nervous about with your reply. You're writing these huge comments explaining things which you tend to do as scum to make yourself look town, the last game I played with you and you were scum you did the exact same thing. Now you're trying to put the susupsions on me but it isn't going to work buddy. Trust me. ;)
  • Options
    Laying in bed last night I was worried ice could have lied but no one has counter claimed, I'd like Alexa to come on and say something but Ice seems genuine.
  • Options
    This is why I don't enjoy mafia because I always get stuck on one person and I get worried I'm upsetting them but it's a game and I have to stay with what I feel is right. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    But I think your conclusions are wrong! If I were Mafia at this point of the game with one townie left, than I would definetetly try to mislead the others and confuse them. Nothing else what you do at the moment.
    In my view it is suspicious that you have votes for everyone except for you. I get the feeling that both of you are Mafia!
    I just can't decide which one of you I'll vote for, because if I voted for DeKay I would be called out for retaliation. But my feeling is clear that both of you are Mafia!

Are you just saying that cuz me and Choco voted you or what? You seem to do this so often every game with just being sus of people who are targeting you whether you're town or scum which isn't helping. And you're acting the same way when you were scum last time. Just accusing people cuz they are targetting you.

How is it suspicious that I don't have a vote on me? That doesn't even make sense. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

First of all I was getting weird vibes from you, then I tested you by saying you were bad which you seemed a bit nervous about with your reply. You're writing these huge comments explaining things which you tend to do as scum to make yourself look town, the last game I played with you and you were scum you did the exact same thing. Now you're trying to put the susupsions on me but it isn't going to work buddy. Trust me. ;)

No, I am sorry but I vehemently disagree with your analysis here.

First of all, I'm writing long responses, yes, and I prefer to keep it this way as I tend to analyse pages of comments all at once rather than having to post a brief comment every so often (which is also troublesome in my opinion) since there isn't that much activity this game to begin with I thought that maybe I could take my time and type down a long-bum response and slowly go them through my brain again as well, and I honestly don't think it is fair to equate that decision as scummy, I spent much effort reading through comments and stuff by analysing everyone's posts by writing my thoughts out. Or would you prefer that I keep them all to myself and let others think I'm suspicious by remaining silent? I don't think so. A quiet game is boring anyway.
    No, my mind just picked him out. :D

Okay, fair enough :D
    Secondly, I assume this is the response that made you think I seemed "nervous"? At first I thought it was just like DeKay's EMMM to keep the ball rolling and dismissed it as a harmful remark, likely your gut-feeling about me when the game just started. But I was wrong, it seems that you have fixated your vision on me and started to throw accusatory comments at me from then with no obvious reasons (I honestly don't think your reasoning above is convincible, if at all, to me anyway); I'm been eager and willing to defend myself since, instead of avoiding it like a coward or remain inactive I keep asking you to explain how I deserved another vote from you two days in a row. I'm just confused as to why you're so obsessed with hunting down another town, especially that you seem so sure that I'm working against town at this stage, which makes me growingly suspicious of you.

Thirdly, last time I played with you was a game on UM where I was town. Zinnia was the bad guy and you voted her at last.
    ._.
  • Options

Are you just saying that cuz me and Choco voted you or what? You seem to do this so often every game with just being sus of people who are targeting you whether you're town or scum which isn't helping. And you're acting the same way when you were scum last time. Just accusing people cuz they are targetting you.

How is it suspicious that I don't have a vote on me? That doesn't even make sense. 😂

Hm, attack is the best defense? Or why do you try to mislead everyone?
    And I don´t get the try to "explain" my behavior by posting links to old games? Don´t you think that every new game can lead to different behavior?
    I just think that you try to distract suspicion frome yourself.
    And I still stand to what I said, I think that you and Kelvin are the most suspicious ones and that you are Mafia.
  • Options

Would you mind elaborating the bolded part for me please, I'm having trouble understanding what you mean by "you have votes for everyone except for you".

Maybe quit using gut-feeling as guidance for casting a vote? It's time to actually sit down and start to analyse comments, town is that close to losing for god's sake.

From my prospective, you're the reserved and highly defensive one since the game started, first with an OMGUS vote and now you're accusing me of being bad when I've been trying to scumhunt all along? And if I were to be more blunt, which I will have to right now in order to protect my innocence, you have done almost nothing pro-town or pro-scumhunt at this instant. You have been defensive for sure but that doesn't necessary mean you are innocent. And if I were to use Kitty's standard of measuring "nervousness" I would say you worrying about getting called out for retaliation just showed us how nervous you are.
    And I don´t get the try to "explain" my behavior by posting links to old games? Don´t you think that every new game can lead to different behavior?
    And I still stand to what I said, I think that you and Kelvin are the most suspicious ones and that you are Mafia.

Almost everyone has their own play style that is mildly recognisable in each game and it serves as a reference as to predict what a player would do or react based on what had done in previous game. Surely it is not necessarily accurate but remains a valuable source to scrutinise the player's actions.

You keep calling us out for "distracting suspicion from ourselves" but you seeming avoiding contact with us and being so defensive towards our comments about you really makes us going inevitably back to re-examine you. This is how I scum hunt, to say the least, by quoting whatever that person has said and analyse them over and over again, which is also why I get frustrated when a game is quiet because there would be nothing for me to talk about. Maybe you should do the same, quote something I have said and break it down to fragments (sorry about the long-bum comments) so you could ask me questions and I will answer them?
    ._.
  • Options

Would you mind elaborating the bolded part for me please, I'm having trouble understanding what you mean by "you have votes for everyone except for you".

Maybe quit using gut-feeling as guidance for casting a vote? It's time to actually sit down and start to analyse comments, town is that close to losing for god's sake.

From my prospective, you're the reserved and highly defensive one since the game started, first with an OMGUS vote and now you're accusing me of being bad when I've been trying to scumhunt all along? And if I were to be more blunt, which I will have to right now in order to protect my innocence, you have done almost nothing pro-town or pro-scumhunt at this instant. You have been defensive for sure but that doesn't necessary mean you are innocent. And if I were to use Kitty's standard of measuring "nervousness" I would say you worrying about getting called out for retaliation just showed us how nervous you are.

Almost everyone has their own play style that is mildly recognisable in each game and it serves as a reference as to predict what a player would do or react based on what had done in previous game. Surely it is not necessarily accurate but remains a valuable source to scrutinise the player's actions.

You keep calling us out for "distracting suspicion from ourselves" but you seeming avoiding contact with us and being so defensive towards our comments about you really makes us going inevitably back to re-examine you. This is how I scum hunt, to say the least, by quoting whatever that person has said and analyse them over and over again, which is also why I get frustrated when a game is quiet because there would be nothing for me to talk about. Maybe you should do the same, quote something I have said and break it down to fragments (sorry about the long-bum comments) so you could ask me questions and I will answer them?

I don´t have to defend me and here´s your quote you´ve requested.
    But I don´t want to analize what you´ve written, because it is just too much text without saying anything. It´s just blahblah!
    And this leads to my suspicion, because you´re very good with your words and you are flooding us with them just to distract from yourself.
  • Options

No, I am sorry but I vehemently disagree with your analysis here.

First of all, I'm writing long responses, yes, and I prefer to keep it this way as I tend to analyse pages of comments all at once rather than having to post a brief comment every so often (which is also troublesome in my opinion) since there isn't that much activity this game to begin with I thought that maybe I could take my time and type down a long-bum response and slowly go them through my brain again as well, and I honestly don't think it is fair to equate that decision as scummy, I spent much effort reading through comments and stuff by analysing everyone's posts by writing my thoughts out. Or would you prefer that I keep them all to myself and let others think I'm suspicious by remaining silent? I don't think so. A quiet game is boring anyway.
    No, my mind just picked him out. :D

Okay, fair enough :D
    Secondly, I assume this is the response that made you think I seemed "nervous"? At first I thought it was just like DeKay's EMMM to keep the ball rolling and dismissed it as a harmful remark, likely your gut-feeling about me when the game just started. But I was wrong, it seems that you have fixated your vision on me and started to throw accusatory comments at me from then with no obvious reasons (I honestly don't think your reasoning above is convincible, if at all, to me anyway); I'm been eager and willing to defend myself since, instead of avoiding it like a coward or remain inactive I keep asking you to explain how I deserved another vote from you two days in a row. I'm just confused as to why you're so obsessed with hunting down another town, especially that you seem so sure that I'm working against town at this stage, which makes me growingly suspicious of you.

Thirdly, last time I played with you was a game on UM where I was town. Zinnia was the bad guy and you voted her at last.

I guess I just like being obsessed with things, you know how I play. You've played many games with me to know I stick to one person, if you were town you wouldn't be getting so defensive about it because if I were to be wrong surely you'd laugh it off and say I'm being dumb but that's not reaction I'm getting is it? So if you wanna argue about it I can argue about this all day long. I think you're scum, if I'm wrong then that's fine it's not like everyone else is saying it's you and are voting you. I don't see that, do you? Makes me wonder why...

If you're really town then convince me because nothing you're saying is convining me, all I'm seeing is you being defensive.
  • Options
    If you weren't scum, the 2 scums could have easily added 2 votes onto you and we'd be done with the game, that to me says a lot.
  • Options
    I'm still not seeing Alexa as scum....

Starting to think it's Dekay.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Current Vote Count:

Choco (1) - Kitty
    Alexa (1) - Dekay

Day Two ends in 5 Hours. Currently, Choco shall be lynched.