Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Halloween! What's everybody up to?

SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 143 Member
I'm excited about it being All Hallows Eve and was wondering what this good community is up to IRL! :D
Personally, I will be preordering DU since it's my payday (whoo) but otherwise having a quiet night in with my cats and a couple beers, since I work the following night.
I wonder if we can petition to have the day after Halloween a national holiday? I wish it was, lol.
2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg

Happy Halloween! What's everybody up to? 23 votes

Trick or Treating with friends/yer little ones
4%
mcrudd 1 vote
Quietly/Rowdy Partying!!
8%
citysimmerAlexciel 2 votes
Staying home/Playing sims ;)
47%
simgirl1010CororonJultan35782341b77vlKarababy52fashlandhelperToastieMooMicxiSiggDiggitsovereignsimmerSimsAndChill 11 votes
Working/Night School (boooo)
4%
EA_Mai 1 vote
Wiccan/Pagan style
4%
PENchaotic 1 vote
I don't celebrate Halloween/We don't have it in my country
17%
DeKayKelvinKendranaShadow_Assassin 4 votes
Other?
13%
Vivi_WillowTreejustlexiMiriam_Sims 3 votes

Comments

• CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Staying home/Playing Sims 3. :smile: I don't celebrate Halloween irl, but my sims do! So I have been having Halloween fun in my game.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 143 Member
    I love Halloween in the Sims as well, I'm glad the developers release spooky stuff pretty soon after starting a new sims series, lol. :D
  • justlexijustlexi Posts: 57 Member
    Other?
    I will celebrate it with my family we will have a Korean BBQ.
  • Miriam_SimsMiriam_Sims Posts: 129 Member
    Other?
    I'm going out eating with my friends, but Halloween is more an excuse to see each other than something we're going to celebrate :)
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    Other?
    It's to cold for trick or treating with the kiddos so we are watching Halloween movies and going on a candy binge.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Stay at home (pass out candy) -

I'm over 13, so it's illegal for me to go trick or treating (where I live).

I can go to Halloween party or supervise a child (ren) as THEY do trick or treating (from the sidewalk), but I can NOT go to the door myself. I can only go to the door if I have a young kid who might need help.

You kids have all the fun :wink:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • ToastieMooToastieMoo Posts: 16 Member
    probably gonna sit and make a bunch of Halloween inspired builds :D
    Origin ID: ToastieMoo
    Check out my stuff!
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    Quietly/Rowdy Partying!!
    I have more options options.

1) Where I live we have the celebration of light. We reunite with Family on the cementery and light candles on loved ones graves.

2) 31October is the only day the city organize historical guided tours to the local cementery. Full of history and local leyends, beautiful tomb architecture from all the historical periods of the city, but you have to book it before hand.

But I probably will have a Spooky night with my friends, order pizza, share ghost stories and watch a movie together.
  • sovereignsimmersovereignsimmer Posts: 35 Member
    putting my soul up for sale in order to get all of sims 4 dlc packs xD fingers crossed, my birthday is coming so maybe my boyfriend may suprise me with a gift!
  • SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 143 Member
    edited October 2019
    Stay at home (pass out candy) -

I'm over 13, so it's illegal for me to go trick or treating (where I live).

That's crazy :open_mouth: How unfair :s

Alexciel wrote: »
    I have more options options.

1) Where I live we have the celebration of light. We reunite with Family on the cementery and light candles on loved ones graves.

2) 31October is the only day the city organize historical guided tours to the local cementery. Full of history and local leyends, beautiful tomb architecture from all the historical periods of the city, but you have to book it before hand.

I'm not sure what I'd add that as..hm, doesn't really fit in with pagan does it.. maybe, "regional traditions"? eg. Samhain, De Los Muertos Dia, Celebration of Lights.
    I'll edit the options to be more (hopefully) inclusive. :smile:
    Edit: Turns out I can't, or don't know how to, i'm sorry about that guys! Didn't mean to leave anyone out :s

putting my soul up for sale in order to get all of sims 4 dlc packs xD fingers crossed, my birthday is coming so maybe my boyfriend may suprise me with a gift!

I hope he does! Good luck and Happy (early) Birthday! :wink: