December 6 - It's Friday. What does it mean in The Sims forums? Time to highlight some awesim discussions!
December 5 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on console! Read the patch notes here.

Where Can I Purchase...

Where can I purchase TS2 UC legally. Seems like all the popular legit sites stopped selling it after EA ended support for it, and amazon only sells the base game. Does anyone know if there’s still a couple stores where I can legally purchase it?

Comments

• Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 397 Member
    Amazon sells the expansions too. I bought them from Amazon very recently. I’m not sure you can get the UC anywhere.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • kendallrankendallran Posts: 111 Member
    Sad, I was hoping to buy it all together as one :/
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 397 Member
    Yes, it is sad. ☹️ I think EA could make a lot of money selling TS2 UC.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • justlexijustlexi Posts: 52 Member
    So it still exists, The Sims 2 will always be my favorite among the game series.
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 97 Member
    Try eBay I brought my Sims 2 Ultimate Collection from them for a reasonable price
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 3,955 Member
    edited November 5
    @Demery27 Sims UC was never sold. Ever. It was only ever free as a digital download to those who had Sims 2 registered on Origin. (And some who called customer service and convinced them to give it to them.) So whatever you bought was either somehow stolen or is not UC.

@pridesnazz You've been reported.
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,204 Member
    I was going to suggest ebay too. I've been having a lot of luck with prices being much better on ebay compared to amazon lately
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • TM3305TM3305 Posts: 32 Member
    If you live in the UK or anywhere else that has it (I know some European Countries have it now), try CeX. If you don’t mind getting each pack individually, they’re very well priced.
  • TM3305TM3305 Posts: 32 Member
    > @TM3305 said:
    > If you live in the UK or anywhere else that has it (I know some European Countries have it now), try CeX. If you don’t mind getting each pack individually, they’re very well priced.

I bought Apartment Life for £10 ($13) and Glamour Life Stuff for £1.50 ($2) a few years ago and FreeTime for £5 ($6.50) in 2016, so they’re most likely cheaper now.