Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halloween Word Search

reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
I thought maybe some might want a little word search that is Halloween themed. >.> The word Sim is one of the target words. If you can find it in the sea of S, I, and M letters that are placed together, ^.^ I'm very proud of you. It's a simple word, but not always an easy one to find. Aside from the sixteen target words, there are some goofy words mixed into the word search. :3 How many of them can you find?
RrTHzo0.png

Oh yeah! :3 I'm pretty sure you can tell, which Sims Game or Stuff Pack that I pulled most of these words from.
However, there might be some target words you don't ^.^ recognize. I would be a very bad puzzle host, if I didn't offer a couple of hints to their meaning.

Chiroterran - 1) Chiroptera evolved being that is often mistake for Nether Demons, which pose as their own kin. 2) A social status reserved for those who are the evolved children of the Chiroptera species.

Crunish - Hunter of one's own kin. One that can only partake nutrients from their own kin.

Kenish - Hunter of other kin. One that can only partake nutrients from those outside their kin.

Kuroish - Hunter of the world. One capable of partaking nutrients from any kin.

Feel free to comment or ask questions. If you have questions about the Chiroterra Kin/Chiroterrans from my stories, ^.^ I'll do my best to answer. If you would like a different spooky-themed word search, plz let me know, and you can private message me to check your answers on the word searches.