Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueprint Builds

Comments

• wanderinglizzywanderinglizzy Posts: 46 Member
    Challenge Number: BB18
    Origin ID: wanderinglizzy
    Gallery Name of Build: Small Family Starter
    Gallery Link house: here
    Link to slideshow: here
    Additional Notes:

Isaac and Cecilia are a young married couple focused on their careers – until the unexpected arrival of their baby girl. They converted the closet of their little two-person house into a nursery, but when their baby grows up to a toddler, they just might be running out of space in their starter home. This is a starter home that comes in at just over $21000, so it's within budget for a 3-sim household. This household can be found on my gallery.

When I saw that closet space in the hall I knew that I HAD to convert it into a nursery. It was perfect for the idea of an expanding family running out of room! And that's what I did. I rarely make starter homes so I couldn't make it as cluttered as I would like, but I like that anyone can get this family (or make your own household) and move in straight away without using money cheats. It's also parenthood and basegame only to make it more accessible.

Pictures:

6E9RU2c.png

dGy3OlA.png

RlNyndZ.png

hcVHcwS.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Small Family Starter is a lovely starter home for a family! @wanderinglizzy :) Very nice exterior design. pretty pink wood wall texture and the flowers are lovely along the edge of the window. The wall of plants shelves in the entrance area is very nice for sims to see when entering the home. The path design is great! Very nice interior furnishings! The blue color is pretty! The windows dining nook with pretty string lights is lovely for eating meals in the sunlight. Very nice kitchen wall pattern. The animal chair in the living room is cute! The heart wall strip in the toddlers room is very sweet! Very nice nook area with the shelving and toy box. The animal art and lady bird on the shelving are cute! Very nice corner nook in the master bedroom for sims to enjoy playing the guitar,or enjoy sitting on the stool using the computer and reading.
    It is a very nice family home :)
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    I really like your build, @wanderingglizzy. It's such a player friendly approach you took and it really came out pretty cute.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member
    @wanderinglizzy I love the way you used the closet for the nursery. Really creative idea! :love: I was really struggling with what to do with that space.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,652 Member
    Your starter home looks so nice @wanderinglizzy
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    @wanderinglizzy i like your cute stater!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Entry form

Origin ID: Airis6962
    Gallery Name of Build: Primrose Cottage
    Gallery Link house:
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/ED3BB3EBA67711EB829CBF0D07DD8127
    Link to slideshow:
    https://imgur.com/a/syeXbU5
    Additional Notes:
    I knew that floorplan very well because I made that house in the Sims 3, so I couldn´t help to give a try in Sims 4! :blush:

LCWtyL0.png

L8Swi1x.png

I enjoyed much this challenge and I will be waiting for more.
    Thank you <3
    Primrose Cottage is a very pretty cottage! @AIRIS6962 :) Very lovely roofing and red and white colors! The flowers and plants along the path edges and home edges and the flower cart are pretty! The firepit area is very nice for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food. Very nice gardening nook to enjoy growing plants. The interior furnishings are lovely! The wood texture of the furniture is very nice and warm, and the old style circles rugs are nice home touches.Very nice homely kitchen with stone texture wall and the vase of flowers is sunny! The corner sofa and fireplace area design is very great! The floral wreath is a nice touch on the wall. Very nice windows dining nook with pretty curtains! The study desk with books to read and computer to use is great! The bathroom sink, shower and toilet nooks and the wall pattern is very nice The bedroom colors are lovely and pretty patterned bedside lamps .
    It is a lovely cottage home :)

Thank you very much for your beautiful words, my dear @rosemow <3
    Oooo, very nice @AIRIS6962 !

Thank you very much @AlJay sweetie! <3
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    edited April 2021
    BLUEPRINT BUILDS April 2021 BB18
    Origin ID: PINKUSFAMILY
    Lot Location: Garliclauter Place in Forgotten Hollow
    Gallery Link: Haunted Spooky Starter
    Link to Album: Photos
    Additional notes: I wanted to do something different. One of my Favorite Worlds is Forgotten Hollow. I have not played enough with a Haunted House Residential & Vampires . This Blueprint Build was perfect for a Single Vamp to live in Haunted bliss...

178794055_2995101287376609_4575310484660085973_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=oKTgVQeMiVsAX_tlin0&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.xx&oh=a815186094f461009151cbec3c85b9db&oe=60AB6C3F

178614580_2995044660715605_838255474747949932_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=79TeVC4L7u4AX_JEAb6&tn=WAN-N9Bk6dyHfE7o&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.xx&oh=5e45ecadc9b6f4cc72b3a309a6dd535b&oe=60AB992A
    174283197_2995093547377383_4490256925965162367_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=iKqbKjyNF0gAX98OqdI&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.xx&oh=79a24285b0aafb1df5af112584470789&oe=60ABBDA9178803206_2995091687377569_6499511165359949663_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=QEqou7mMw1wAX9jtPk9&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.xx&oh=4ee97cfcba27c131fcbbc593a24e9518&oe=60ADD8A0

179356904_2995000924053312_3510210331553568487_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=XmbSBqeN-2UAX9Z-ojW&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.xx&oh=7636a3d82436004b25115defea904260&oe=60ACF33F

Sppoky indeed!, very pretty starter
    Haunted Spooky Starters is a great haunted house for Forgotten Hollows! @Pinkusfamily :) The exterior design is great! The exterior wall textures , colour, flowerbox arch windows and the cobwebs are very nice! The landscaping, grey plants and trees, and the fogginess complements well with the haunted home for a vampire and spooky theme! The statues are very nice. The interior furnishings and the colours are lovely! The wall pattern and wall paneling are pretty! Very nice kitchen design with nice wood textured furniture, and the wall knives, hanging herbs, jars in windows ledges and rooster and fruit wall art are homely touches. Very nice armchairs fireplace sitting area. The candles there and on the dining table are nice lighting for the room areas. The curtained windows dining nook is lovely for sims to look outdoors whilst eating meals. The red lighting in the bedroom gives a great look and feel to the room! The type of bed used is very nice. Very nice marble wall and floor tiling in the bathroom.
    It is a very nice home for the challenge :)
    Looks great @Pinkusfamily !
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member
    @AIRIS6962 I fell in love with your house when I saw the exterior. That bright red with white trim and the stone chimney looks amazing!

@Pinkusfamily I adore the cozy miss-matched feel of the furniture and decor in your house. I would totally live there, even with the hauntings. :smiley:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".

Thank you very much @GlacierSnow ! I´m very proud because I made a roof over half walls. Since I learned how to make it I want to make in all the houses LOL
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Thank you all for your Kind comments !

Everyone's Creations are so Wonderful. So diverse , so different, I am Amazed by them all !

Have a Great day everybody !

Diane Pinkus o:)

ENTRY FORM

Challenge Number:BB18
    Origin ID:jojoMOMSTER
    Gallery Name of Build:U.C. REF BB18
    Gallery Link: here
    Link to slideshow: here
    Additional Notes:
    To me this blueprint looked like a granny suite above the garage so that is what I built.

So this really happened: As I was finishing up the CoolSim April colab, Gertrude Tellier walked by then turned and walked right into the camera as if to say "Hi, Hello! My house . . . Will you build my house now? "
    yFGtTE3.png

Space for Pictures: (No more than 2 please)
    T2mAOxD.png
    It is great what happened with Gertrude, and that you built the apartment for her! @JojoMOMSTER :) U.C. REF BB18 is a lovely apartment for her above the garage ! The corner plants and flower bed is very nice! The gardening nook and the pets training areas are great! Very nice car port, and the shelving near the stairs with the tea, coffee and cookies is homely! Very nice furnishing of the living areas! The grey, blue and white colours are lovely and are calming. The vase of flowers on the stools table is pretty! Very nice warm armchairs sitting area in front of the fireplace. Gertrude would enjoy listening to wall speaker music there.The kitchen wall tiling is very nice. The curtains are pretty! Very nice study desk area. The furnishing of the bedroom is lovely! The patterned curtains are pretty! Very nice full length mirror for her to check her appearance in. The hair dryer, tissues and vase of flowers are a homely touch. The design of the wall area with the shelving near the bathroom is lovely! Very nice patterned wall tiling in the bathroom.
    It is a very nice apartment :) Thanks very much for using my art! <3
    Great idea @JojoMOMSTER Gertrude should love her new home :)
    edited April 2021
    Thank you @rosemow @AlJay, I’m glad your like how I built this floor plan.
    Post edited by JojoMOMSTER on
  • ForeverTuesdayForeverTuesday Posts: 42 Member
    Origin ID: Mikaela1237
    Gallery Name of Build: Overgrown Guest House
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/en-ca/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/386EB7A3AA2711EB86FFE59CA32C0F74?searchtype=hashtag&category=all&time=all&searchquery=BB18&sortby=newest&max=50&maxis=false
    Link to slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/GstH2pN
    Additional Notes: I imagined this guest house as sitting on the edge of a forest behind a mansion (not on a random lot in Newcrest). It was built as a lovely little guest house for visiting friends and family, but that was many years ago. I tried to make the whole interior look fairly dated and I had a lot of fun making the outside look overgrown with plants. As a note, I did add a trash can to the house after creating my slideshow, but before uploading it to the gallery.
    Overgrown Guest House is a lovely homely guest house! @ForeverTuesday :) Very nice exterior design, arch window and the floral greenery on the wall and the flowers and plants surrounding it are very pretty! Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The floral patterned and wood paneling is very pretty and homely! Very nice warm natural colours. The coat stand near the door is a nice home touch.Very nice corner fireplace sofa seat sitting nook to enjoy watching tv and listening to stereo music near the fire. The curtains on the window are pretty! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk in the sunlight. The blue colour of the bedroom and blue and white bathroom colours are lovely! The clock is a nice home touch on the bedside table. The white wall and floor tiling in the bathroom is very nice and the beauty items on the sink counter and in the bath tub wall shelving are great for sims to use.
    It is a very nice guest home! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top