Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueprint Builds

Comments

• Options
    PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Wow, Go to bed, and wake up, to check out some Brilliant Creations here this morning..

Everyone, wow ! I live the differences in creativity here. So Diverse !!

I am Blown away !

Oooooo ! I love them all !

Have a great day everyone !

Diane Pinkus o:)
  • Options
    TrillianAstra042TrillianAstra042 Posts: 25 Member
    edited April 2021
    @JojoMOMSTER I love what you did with the garage and your painting studio looks so lively and inviting!

@rosemow Thank you so much for the kind words and for clearing up my confusion, haha.

@AlJay Thanks very much and thank you for all your hard work in putting together these challenges!!
    Post edited by TrillianAstra042 on
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    Thank you @rosemow for your kind and detailed comments about my build and Sims, and thanks for all the art you have up for builders to choose from.
    @AlJay sorry for the late entry, I was having trouble kicking myself in the butt to get a slideshow together. I’m glad you like it!
    @QueenV815, @Pinkusfamily, @TrillianAstra042, Thank you!
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    I enjoyed everyone's interpretation of this blueprint so much this month! You were all so creative and made such beautiful homes and families. Thank you to all who participated :)

@JosieAnglin Your industrial estate home is beautiful! The metal exterior of the home suits the style so nicely and the grass planters add a nice touch. The interior is decorated very well. I like that you added the gym equipment to the garage and the dark wood floors throughout the home really give the house warmth, sometimes I have trouble making an industrial theme feel very cold. Adding the half wall between the dining room and living room was a great idea and I enjoyed seeing all the nice details that you added to the build. Very well done!

@AliSim19 Your Modern Family Townhouse looks so nice! I love the way you have designed the exterior. All of the colors and textures work so well together and the side entrance was a great addition. I loved the planters and the pool. You have done a great job of designing the interior of the home as well. The design of the garage was my favorite. I also loved all the colors that you have used throughout the house, it feels so bright and cheery. You have added so many nice decorating features in this build. Great Job!

@wanderinglizzy Your modern Townhouse works so well for university students! The exterior looks great with the black and white with wood paneling. I also like all the columns that you have added. You have done a great job of the interior as well, making the home look nice and lived in and reflecting each sims personality in their bedroom. I like your design of the kitchen and the seating area in the master bedroom looks very nice. Great idea to change the closet into a music production studio. You have done a wonderful job on this home!

@luckyheather You Cat lovers Town House is stunning! You have done a great job of the exterior of the home. Using the stucco and orange wood combination works very well together. It is very nice that the patio around the property full of great activities for the family to enjoy. The interior of your home suits the family so well. I can see cat loving items everywhere. Your pictures are so well placed and surprisingly, I just love all of the orange on the inside of the home as well. I love all of the little details that you have added to this home. Nicely done! I also love the family that you have made. The cats are especially wonderful <3

@Pinkusfamily Your townhouse looks great! I love the brick exterior and those windows work perfect with the building. You have done a great job with the landscaping, adding some pretty fun things. It was nice that you made the other half of the townhouse as well. The interior of the homes looks great as and it is nice that you have decorated each home differently, giving each family their own personal touch. I absolutely love the purple in the one home and the brick walls throughout the home work so well with the design. I really enjoyed the way you designed the rooftop patio as well. Well done!

@nali272 Your home looks wonderful! I really like the stone that you chose for the exterior and the way you moved the entrance to the side looks very nice. Great idea for the house numbers, and the yard with the pool is great as well. The interior of your home looks very nice. I love the doors that you chose for the office and the color scheme of the main living area is so calming. Very nice artwork on the walls and personal touches like the picture on the coffee table. My personal favorite is the rooftop bar. Nicely done!

@ForeverTuesday Your Fairy tale Townhouse is a beautiful home! It is so creatively different and special, and the family that you have created to live in the home a wonderful as well! I love the detail in the exterior of your home. The windows and the different textures and plants look great. Very cool dock, by the way! The interior of the home is just as lovely! You have added so many nice clutter items to make this house feel very homey. Great idea to use the book case to separate the living area. I like the way that you have decorated the bedrooms and you have created such a beautiful roof top deck for the family to enjoy. Very well done!

@QueenV815 Your Grad Student Pad looks very nice and the students that you made for it suit the home so well! I really like your color and texture choices for the exterior. The doors and windows suit the style nicely. I especially love the decks that you have added and the activities that you have placed on them. The kitchen is definitely my favorite on the interior of the home. You have done such a good job with the windows and the shelving. It is great how you can see the personality of each student in their room. You have done a wonderful job on this home!

@Pepper61 Your Family Town Homes look great! I love that you have taken the time to make 3 of them with slightly different exteriors. The modern look you have given them looks very nice. On the interior I love all of the little details that you have added. The garage looks exactly how I imagine every garage actually looks and the kitchen is spectacular. I love that the shelves throughout the house are loaded with items and the artwork that you used looks wonderful as well. You have added so many nice touches I can’t even begin to mention them all. Very nicely done!

@TrillianAstra042 Eldon house is beautiful! I really like that you designed your home to be a chic updated Victorian townhouse. The exterior landscaping looks great and I love the exterior room trim and the deck railing that you used along with the vines on the brick. The interior of your home is so fun. I love the bright pops of color throughout the home and the way you added the laundry facilities to the kitchen. The rooftop garden greenhouse was a wonderful touch and will be nice for sims to walk through to enjoy grilling on the rooftop deck. Well done!

@JojoMOMSTER Ghosted by neighbors is a wonderful home! I really like that you used the debug houses on either side to complete the build. Your roof design looks great and the siding choice blends so nicely with the homes on either side. The interior looks wonderful as well. The colors that you have chosen make this home seem so sunny and cheerful. I really like that you set up the garage to prepare for a garage sale and the upper cabinets in the kitchen with the garbage below is perfect! I absolutely love Minerva’s room. The chalkboard wall...I have no words! The family you made for this home is so delightful as well! Great job!
  • Options
    April Challenge

ll7uedE.jpg

The challenge for April is to use the blueprint above to design a tiny home. By the looks of the blueprint, it is a guest house. You can choose to design it as one, or feel free to make it an actual house. Your build can be on any size lot and any style you choose. There is no budget but please do not use any custom content. Please hashtag with #BB18 and #AlJay2000 when you upload it to the gallery. As always, if you wish to make a household for your new build, please feel free to do that as well!

If you need a starting point, I have uploaded a shell to the gallery for you to use. This is just a guide and can be put on any size lot with any wall and foundation height.

BlueprintBuilds –April Shell

Have fun! I am looking forward to seeing your tiny homes!
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    edited April 2021
    I was hoping for a small build! Do I interpret the word: 'PAN' in the blueprint correctly as pantry?
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,783 Member

Thank you @AlJay for such a lovely review of my cat loving home, I am so pleased that you like the home so much...and the orange :) and that you loved the family and the cats :) you would not believe how long I took doing the people Lol im slow and fussy doing sims :D thats why I do do them often. I have DL the new shell already and I might do it real soon as in a couple of weeks I am moving to a flat. Thanks again :)
  • Options
    QueenV815QueenV815 Posts: 163 Member
    thank you @AlJay! I had a ton of fun with the last build and the backgrounds of the Sims I created for it even if it turned out to be a bit of a messy build. Everyone's takes on the blueprints/shell were so creative and unique!

Next one looks quaint and fun.
    Take a trip over to my Showcase thread to see some of my favorite builds I've done: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984788/queenv815-builds#latest :smiley:
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited April 2021
    I need to figure it without cc how to “U C the REF” 🤔
  • Options
    PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    @AlJay Thank you for your kind words.

I am so Enjoying this thread !

This Months challenge looks Great !

I m gonna Play a little ( Unless I get bored ) then jump in middle month & Build !

Diane Pinkus ;)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
    @Auroraskies yes, pan stands for pantry.
    @JojoMOMSTER I think "UC" stands for under counter. If you have the university pack there is a small fridge that would work, but feel free to make it regular sized as well.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Cool choice for April! I might actually have time/energy to do this one this month since it's such a small build.

@AlJay What are the gray parallel line marks in the little spaces off the bedroom and living room (over near where it says "pan")? I initially thought they were staircases, but that wouldn't make sense because the house only has one floor level.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    nali272nali272 Posts: 432 Member
    Thanks @AlJay
    Try my challenge - make these builds better. (star the page for notifications)
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • Options
    That was my thought too @GlacierSnow as I was not able to finish last month's challenge as well.
    I believe that the lines are made to resemble hangers in a closet :)
  • Options
    AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    @AlJay thank you so much for such lovely & detailed comments :) it really was a fun challenge and this months looks great too (& perfect for me on the month I start back at work and will have less build time!)

I hadn’t realised I’d missed so many builds in the second half of the month! Everyone did such a great job & I’ve just had a very lovely time catching up on them all - awesome entries all around B) 👏👏👏 B)
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Thank you, that worked nicely., here is my build:

Challenge Number: BB18
    Origin ID: DonroaAkashu
    Gallery Name of Build: Selvadorada Guesthouse
    Gallery Link house: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C749CE87949311EB864E225F404F2F30?category=lots&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=BB18&max=50&maxis=false
    Gallery Link household: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/616D79BC947F11EB89F9970CB1898012?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=BB18&max=50&maxis=false
    Link to slideshow: -
    Additional Notes: The Lemons sisters are taking a vacation! Along with them they bring April's wife Caitlin, and their mutual friend Jayleen. The guesthouse made for four adults, in a secluded space but close to the museum and bar and market is the perfect spot for the four friends.
    Space for Pictures: (No more than 2 please)

Lct3XKG.png

uJOAGxr.png

Edit:I have yet to make out why certain objects disappear when uploading, but I hope I have fixed it now. Added the new link.
    Post edited by Auroraskies on
  • Options
    That is very adorable.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Selvadorada Guesthouse is a lovely guesthouse to stay at! @Auroraskies :) The exterior design is very nice! Very nice outdoors dining and bbq area on the patio to enjoy eating outside in the air. Sims will enjoy dancing to the stereo music. The windchimes are a nice touch and sound for sims to hear there. The plants and flowers are lovely! Very nice easel art nook to enjoy painting.The interior furnishings are lovely! Very nice patterned rug in the living area and the woof texture of the flooring is very nice. The wall tiling in the bathroom is pretty! It is great that there is a laundry nook in the bathroom. The bunkbeds are great in the bedroom!

Witching Hour is a lovely haunted house home! @luckyheather :) The exterior design, outdoors areas and interior furnishings are so very pretty! The golden top on the roofing is very nice and the gold patterned windows are lovely! Very nice roofing design and dormer! The flowers through the outdoors areas are lovely! Very nice lilypads pool/pond! The frog fountain is cute!The gardening area is very nice for sims to enjoy growing the plants. The gazebo with the flowers on the roofing is very pretty! The water fountain is a nice touch.Very nice hanging lights, hanging herbs, and hanging basket on the front porch.The interior furnishings are beautiful! The golden furniture is lovely!
    I have written more on your showcase thread.
  • Options
    icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Challenge Number: 18
    Gallery name of room: Tiny Desert Home
    Origin id: icanhassims
    Screenshots:
    tiny-desert-home_orig.jpg
    04-03-21-1-05-02-pm.png
    04-03-21-1-05-12-pm.png

More screenshots here: https://icanhassims.weebly.com/tiny-desert-home.html
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,783 Member
    edited April 2021
    Thank you @Auroraskies for saying its adorable :) your Selvadorada Guesthouse looks perfect for 4 people to stay and enjoy their vacation.

Thank you so much @rosemow for a wonderful review of my cottage 'Witching Hour' it was the only name I could think of :) I am pleased you liked so many things and areas of the house and garden. I do hope a Witch or a couple like living there :) Thanks again for those observant and detailed comments I enjoyed reading them.

@icanhassims Tiny Desert Home is so pretty and I love the colours you used inside very fresh looking :)
  • Options
    You are welcome @luckyheather !
    Thank you @rosemow for always having sweet things to say.
    I like your build @icanhassims , it reminds me of the houses in San Diego.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Tiny Desert home is a lovely home for the desert! @icanhassims :) Very nice exterior design, and the cactus plants landscaping is beautiful! It looks lovely! Very nice pool area! The outdoors dining and bbq patio is very nice for sims to enjoy cooking and dining outside in the outdoors air. They will enjoy sitting around the firepit,toasting food also. The furnishing of the interior is lovely! Very nice restful and calming natural desert colours. The kitchen and bathroom wall tiling are pretty! Sims will enjoy playing chess at the chess table. The flowers are pretty on the dining table.Very nice laundry nook.
    It is a very nice desert home :)
  • Options
    Wow! While I've been making donuts with my boys you have all been very busy :) Great job @Auroraskies @luckyheather and @icanhassims they all look so nice!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top