Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueprint Builds

Comments

• JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Thank you @rosemow !
  • shakerellashakerella Posts: 321 Member
    @JojoMOMSTER Glad you were able to get it to the gallery!! Sims are going to love living there.
    My Current Challenge: Drifter House Challenge
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Challenge Number: 7
    Gallery name of room and link: Small Family Home
    Origin id: cmbaker16

You can find the photos on my blog Here
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    edited May 2020
    Simply Homey is a lovely family home! @cmbaker16 :) Very nice exterior design and great front area sitting area to enjoy the outdoors air. Very nice homely picket fencing. Sims will enjoy seeing the birds coming to the seed feeder. Very nice backyard outdoors dining area. The flower beds are pretty! It is great there is an outdoors clothesline to dry clothes in the sunshine. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The patterned rugs are a nice touch in the rooms. Very nice bedroom curtains.
    It is a lovely warm homely family home :)
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,652 Member
    Your house looks so nice @cmbaker16 !
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @Aljay thank you :D I had alot of fun making it I'll be sure to see what next month's challenge is and might go back and do some of the older ones.
    ENTRY FORM

Challenge Number: 7
    Origin ID: JojoMOMSTER
    Gallery Name of Build:Fountainview PenthouseBB7
    Gallery Link: Fountainview Penthouse BB7
    Link to slideshow: Fountainview Penthouse BB7
    Additional Notes: Shout out to Simlicy for the garage clutter & general clutter rooms, they make it faster to add live edit objects to a build. My build ended up as a penthouse with a nice terrace space, pool, and outdoor kitchen. I decided to make better use of the closets as offices. This would be a good home for two singles or couples, grown up working SIMs.
    Space for Pictures:
    xZpo8FN.png
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    @JojoMOMSTER I lol'ed when I read this comment:
    This house has four doors to outside. If I was a cat, I would not know where to to meow.
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
    Your penthouse looks great @JojoMOMSTER ! I've been playing around with the idea of making my house in San Mushino as well. It seems like it would be a good place for it :)
    edited May 2020
    Fountainview Penthouse is a lovely home! @JojoMOMSTER :) Very nice exterior design, and great outdoors patio areas! Sims will enjoy growing plants in the planters, and the outdoors kitchen area is very nice for Sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and have drinks from the bar. Very nice pool area with pretty string lights. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing poolside on the sofas and armchair. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The blue, yellow, and white colours are very nice. Very nice curtains in the living area, and baby Yoda is cute there! Very nice brick wall fireplace tv watching and reading area. Very lovely design and colours of the bedrooms, The broom closet is great! It is very nice that there are studies for Sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk.
    It is a lovely penthouse :)
    So many kind comments! Thank you so much @icanhassims @AlJay @rosemow !
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Challenge: May / BB7
    Origin ID: Netxpre2
    Gallery Name of Build: Retro Estates
    Gallery Link: Retro Estates
    Link to slideshow: Here
    Additional Notes: I decided to create a retro themed house with a blue, green, and purple color scheme to challenge myself!

Space for Pictures:
    6TyHgkR.png
    pDW3NXp.png
    Retro Estates is a lovely family home! @JosieAnglin :) The blue, green and purple colours are very nice. Very lovely pool and bar patio! The shape of the pool is creatively great! The floral hedging on the patio edges is pretty. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The retro theme is very nice. Very nice sofa seats sitting area for Sims to relax, watch tv, read books and enjoy listening to stereo music,with sunlight coming through the windows. The curtains are very nice and the flowers are pretty! Very nice kitchen nook with retro stove and fridge. The sunflowers are a sunny touch, and very nice chequered flooring. Very nice design and furnishing of the bedrooms. The sunflowers wallart on the master bedroom wall is lovely for Sims to see when waking.
    It is a very nice family home :)
  • AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    Mmm, I posted a few hello’s a couple of days ago and was sure I’d added one here but can’t see it......my concentration levels are horrendous at the min, sorry!

Was just popping by to say hi @AlJay and everyone, and WOW, some awesome builds on some great challenges everyone! I had a stressy start to the crisis then lost my laptop to homeschooling and working froM home but hopefully back joining in challenges soon....I miss you guys!!
    Nice to hear from you @AliSim19
    @JosieAnglin your house looks wonderful! Thanks for joining in :)
    edited May 2020
    Challenge: BB7 - May
    Origin ID: AlJay2000
    Gallery Name and link : Life At The Top
    Link to slideshow: Blueprint Builds - May
    Additional Notes: I wanted to make a penthouse, as that is something I have never done before. I have been experimenting lately with fireplaces and cabinets lately so I got a bit creative with this one. There is also some artwork from @SimSationalToo in this house :)
    Space for Pictures:
    GhD4EgT.png
    N3abqIc.png
    Life at the Tops is a very lovely penthouse! @AlJay :) Very nice exterior design and great outdoors areas! Very nice hot tub and outdoors living sofa area for Sims to relax in the outside air. The waterfall window is pretty! Great outdoors dining, kitchen and bar areas! Sims will have lovely city views whilst dining and having a drink there! It is great there are two outdoors dining/bar areas,with one a community party deck Very nice glass roof greenhouse area! The meditation, art easel and punching bag area is very nice! Lovely wall of plants to enjoy looking at whilst meditating. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! Your wallart looks so very great on the walls! Lovely green, black, white colour scheme. Very nice design of the master closet! The living room fireplace design is very great!
    It is a very nice penthouse! :)
    Thank you @rosemow :)
  • RedattacusRedattacus Posts: 26 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hello, everyone! This is a super idea for a challenge and I love popping in to see all your takes on the monthly blueprints and since I became member of the forum this month, I thought it was time to de-lurk :)

Challenge Number: BB7
    Origin ID: redattacus
    Gallery Name and Link: Sylvan Drive a house for sims of a sunny dispozish ;)
    Additional Notes: I used @AlJay's prebuilt shell from the gallery (because I'm stunningly lazy) but altered the walls inside a little--actually, I might have gotten a bit hammer-happy :/ Half way through I noticed I was being depressingly blue and beige and so decided to go for a bright colour I don't use very often and, er, I may have then gone slightly over-board on the yellow. I honestly can't tell; I feel like I've been staring at the sun for too long! This is the first time I've built a house with a drive and it was largely because I was so committed to the yellow I had to include a yellow car (also, landscaping is a pain and it turns out that a simple driveway takes care of a nice chunk of land :p )
    Space for Pictures:
    05-17-20_11-26-37-pm-1-e1589760385180.png?w=663
    05-18-20_1-47-45-am-e1589763009129.png?w=663
    Gallery ID: redattacus ; Simblog: Simavia Heir Lines
    Sylvan Drive is a lovely family home! @Redattacus :) Very pretty and cheerful yellow exterior and interior colour scheme.The yellow and black cars are a very nice touch, and the flowers are very nice around the base of the front garden tree, Very nice sitting area on front porch. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The floor rugs add a very nice look to the rooms. Pretty multi coloured curtains in kids bedroom and great computer study desk area for Sims to enjoy using the computer or doing homework. Great laundry room! Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting area for the family to enjoy chatting and watching tv together.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Congratulations on becoming a member @Redattacus Your house looks wonderful!
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Challenge Number: BB7
    Origin ID: beckablktz
    Gallery Name and Link: Red Brick Newcrest
    Additional Notes: This one looked deceptively simple. I thought the master bathroom / walkin robe and the roofing were going to defeat me. I am happy with how it turned out although it is very beige inside and has minimal outside landscaping. I put it in Newcrest and it really suits the long thin blocks there. I noticed that I hadn't added the front trim when I took the screen shots - it is there on the gallery. My aim was to use as few packs as possible: in the end I went with Get together, Cats and Dogs and Laundry Day. (the gallery says Vampires but I didn't use anything from that pack.)
    Space for Pictures: SLideshow
    LypYOLel.png
    7qn2RHrl.png
    Red Brick Newcrest is a lovely family home! @Becka28 :) Very nice exterior design, and pretty flowers and flowerboxes on home edges! Great kids play area and very nice gardening and dart areas on side porch. Very nice sitting area on front porch, for Sims to enjoy sitting resting there In the outdoors air. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The wall paneling and blue and white colors of the kids bedroom are pretty! The unicorn is cute! Very nice walk in robe! The wall tiling in the guest bathroom is very nice. Very lovely kitchen, dining, living room design.furnishings, and calming natural color!The flower and plants through the area are lovely touches.Very nice bookcase corner nook.Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating watching tv and reading books. Very beautiful green colour scheme of master bedroom! The curtains are pretty, and the desk nook is very nice.
    Sims will enjoy living there :)
    Your house looks beautiful @Becka28 !
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @rosemow and @AlJay Thankyou.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top