Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Sims Move😱

doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
I just saw on You tube that before Disney brought Fox they were making a Sims Move (allegedly) I was trying to figure out how this could work as the sims is pretty much what you make of it. I mean yes we could have more of a story line like the sims 3 had but you can ignore the story line in that if you want. I mean they could do it whole where’s Bella (Goth) thing but apart from that I can’t see how it would work.

What do you think? Would you like to see a Sims Movie? What do you think the story line would be? would you like to watch it? Thaughts theory’s.

This is a just for fun thread there was a move in development but as far as I know It’s fell by the wayside.

Comments

• AyeffenAyeffen Posts: 258 Member
    I think that if there were to be a Sims film it would probably deal with the Sims themselves becoming self-aware that they are in-fact in a simulation or through some Tron based method, a Sim exits their reality into our universe and uncovers what they actually are.

Perhaps an evil Sim could have known about it all-along and has begun planning to take over the real world? :lol:
    1NraNSJ.png
    My Gallery 🏠 | Gamer 🎮 | Husband 👬
  • Maus652Maus652 Posts: 226 Member
    edited October 2019
    Ayeffen wrote: »
    I think that if there were to be a Sims film it would probably deal with the Sims themselves becoming self-aware that they are in-fact in a simulation or through some Tron based method, a Sim exits their reality into our universe and uncovers what they actually are.

Perhaps an evil Sim could have known about it all-along and has begun planning to take over the real world? :lol:

The addition to the plot would make it more fun and provide an original twist!
    moPdFIb.jpg
    📷Photographer | Lexophile | 📚Book worm | ❄✊🐭
  • AyeffenAyeffen Posts: 258 Member
    There could also be an elder who is regarded as wise but also kind of shunned by modern Sim-society believing that they are controlled by a bigger force or the gods called the "Player".

Actually it has kind of Good Place vibes the way that's all managed by the architects.
    1NraNSJ.png
    My Gallery 🏠 | Gamer 🎮 | Husband 👬