Sul sul Simmers! For 24 hours, starting on 6AM PT today, May 6th, you can share what's on your mind in the Sims 411 Feedback thread for the next Inside Maxis livestream. 😃
April 30 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Urbz 3: Sims In the City - a recreation (looking for help!)

Okay okay, it's technically urbz 2 since the OG console urbz never got the sequel it was supposed to, but it's a recreation in sims 3 hence the name.

I'm building a more modernized version of Urbzville in CAW and I need lot builders, and hey, maybe some sim makers too!

I'm only a little bit into it so far, here's a quick and dirty overview of Cozmo Street, with Will's bar/performance venue and the VIP backstage:

19a0ab1e4b509e4fcb868bc0b99ea6154be944d0.png

Anyways, I need lot builders because A) not my forte, B) Not my favourite thing to do. @synthwitch made some cool recreations a while ago, but I'm looking to have more separate lots.

I am building it with all EPs/SPs and store worlds + venues, plus a little bit of store content, however none of that should be required for people who want to help.

If you're interested, I can send you the lot sizes (majority of the lots are on flat land) and even references from the OG urbz game.

bonus: a couple urbz I've already made.
tumblr_puzt4g3IXe1vnrw8yo4_500.png
tumblr_pudf7ioMy31vnrw8yo3_500.png

(there will be CC free versions too!)

Also, I'm debating merging in Miniopolis and the urbz from the handheld version. Y/N?

Comments

• synthwitchsynthwitch Posts: 40 Member
    Aw man, I wish I was still into TS3. I'd help the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out. Where have you been in 2013 when I needed you? LOL!!
  • ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    Okay okay, it's technically urbz 2 since the OG console urbz never got the sequel it was supposed to, but it's a recreation in sims 3 hence the name.

I'm building a more modernized version of Urbzville in CAW and I need lot builders, and hey, maybe some sim makers too!

I'm only a little bit into it so far, here's a quick and dirty overview of Cozmo Street, with Will's bar/performance venue and the VIP backstage:

19a0ab1e4b509e4fcb868bc0b99ea6154be944d0.png

Anyways, I need lot builders because A) not my forte, B) Not my favourite thing to do. @synthwitch made some cool recreations a while ago, but I'm looking to have more separate lots.

I am building it with all EPs/SPs and store worlds + venues, plus a little bit of store content, however none of that should be required for people who want to help.

If you're interested, I can send you the lot sizes (majority of the lots are on flat land) and even references from the OG urbz game.

bonus: a couple urbz I've already made.
    tumblr_puzt4g3IXe1vnrw8yo4_500.png
    tumblr_pudf7ioMy31vnrw8yo3_500.png

(there will be CC free versions too!)

Also, I'm debating merging in Miniopolis and the urbz from the handheld version. Y/N?

Those recreated sims look stunning!