December 6 - It's Friday. What does it mean in The Sims forums? Time to highlight some awesim discussions!
December 5 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on console! Read the patch notes here.

Urbz 3: Sims In the City - a recreation (looking for help!)

carvernosamcarvernosam Posts: 34 Member
Okay okay, it's technically urbz 2 since the OG console urbz never got the sequel it was supposed to, but it's a recreation in sims 3 hence the name.

I'm building a more modernized version of Urbzville in CAW and I need lot builders, and hey, maybe some sim makers too!

I'm only a little bit into it so far, here's a quick and dirty overview of Cozmo Street, with Will's bar/performance venue and the VIP backstage:

19a0ab1e4b509e4fcb868bc0b99ea6154be944d0.png

Anyways, I need lot builders because A) not my forte, B) Not my favourite thing to do. @synthwitch made some cool recreations a while ago, but I'm looking to have more separate lots.

I am building it with all EPs/SPs and store worlds + venues, plus a little bit of store content, however none of that should be required for people who want to help.

If you're interested, I can send you the lot sizes (majority of the lots are on flat land) and even references from the OG urbz game.

bonus: a couple urbz I've already made.
tumblr_puzt4g3IXe1vnrw8yo4_500.png
tumblr_pudf7ioMy31vnrw8yo3_500.png

(there will be CC free versions too!)

Also, I'm debating merging in Miniopolis and the urbz from the handheld version. Y/N?