Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DELETED

carvernosamcarvernosam Posts: 34 Member
DELETED
Post edited by carvernosam on

Comments

• Options
    synthwitchsynthwitch Posts: 40 Member
    Aw man, I wish I was still into TS3. I'd help the hell out. Where have you been in 2013 when I needed you? LOL!!
  • Options
    ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    Okay okay, it's technically urbz 2 since the OG console urbz never got the sequel it was supposed to, but it's a recreation in sims 3 hence the name.

I'm building a more modernized version of Urbzville in CAW and I need lot builders, and hey, maybe some sim makers too!

I'm only a little bit into it so far, here's a quick and dirty overview of Cozmo Street, with Will's bar/performance venue and the VIP backstage:

19a0ab1e4b509e4fcb868bc0b99ea6154be944d0.png

Anyways, I need lot builders because A) not my forte, B) Not my favourite thing to do. @synthwitch made some cool recreations a while ago, but I'm looking to have more separate lots.

I am building it with all EPs/SPs and store worlds + venues, plus a little bit of store content, however none of that should be required for people who want to help.

If you're interested, I can send you the lot sizes (majority of the lots are on flat land) and even references from the OG urbz game.

bonus: a couple urbz I've already made.
    tumblr_puzt4g3IXe1vnrw8yo4_500.png
    tumblr_pudf7ioMy31vnrw8yo3_500.png

(there will be CC free versions too!)

Also, I'm debating merging in Miniopolis and the urbz from the handheld version. Y/N?

Those recreated sims look stunning!
  • Options
    AilinAilin Posts: 2 New Member
    Urbz was one of my favorite games when I was a child! you're still working on it? What a shame I didn't found this like 3 years ago...