Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Family Photo Album (Photo Thread)

Hi friends!
I don't know about you all, but there's nothing I love more than those classic family photo albums. The ones with countless pages full of photos that HAD to be developed because you couldn't erase them from your film camera.

So here's a thread for people to post their favourite Sim family photos! I would love to see the moments you've all captures!

Here are some of my favourites
fqtxYaG.png

yXB3UHJ.png

Comments

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited October 2019
    I don't always take a lot of family screenshots but I've been doing it more with this family.

They are a male couple, Russell Blaine and William Kozlov. Russell is one of the first Sims I ever made on Sims 4 and William is randomly generated Sim that he fell in love with. Russell is a mixologist who used to party a lot when he was a bachelor. He has a family oriented trait, so he always knew he wanted a big family. He married William.

Here's a photo of the proposal. Russell is the one who proposed.
    PkrEKHh.png

Here's a photo of their wedding.
    7GcvXO6.png

They adopted a toddler, her name is Brianna. Here is Russell teaching her to speak. On the background are their two cats, Izzy and Jewel.
    NFLwkkh.png

Brianna just aged up to a child. They moved in Oasis Springs some time ago and it was a heatwave. Russell and Brianna spent the whole day outside, here they made a sandcastle (looks more like a sand shark to me).
    MKJrxCm.png

I don't have many photos with Brianna and her other dad, William, because Will is a writer and he spends most of his time writing. Here's a photo of them when Brianna was still a toddler.
    NEQtnXF.png

• Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    9hsVvge.png
    This is Nikolai and Vera Redding. He's a vamp and she's a spellcaster.
    DK8CL0G.png
    These are their two children (He's got 22 others with other townies, but that's before he met the love of his life) Chandler and Alexander
    YLTAA8F.png
    Chandler is the eldest and was born a spellcaster.
    Qh5LtDs.png
    Alexander was also born a spellcaster but chose to transition to being a vamp as a teen.
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    edited October 2019
    Such a fun idea for a thread here :) I love to capture tiny and important family moments in my game.

NcUpgqR.png
    Baby and cat taking a nap

LblVQKM.png
    Oliver playing in the sprinkler

IiM3Wq6.png
    Leah is building a snow pal with her stepdad

EoFyCQf.png
    Emmi is playing with little Leah in the kiddie pool

zaUq7Ij.png
    This is so true to my real life :D
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    I love family albums. Everyone's pictures look great by the way. :smile:

I've actually been playing this family for a while, but here are some old family memories.
    My Wu family, Joe and Loren, first kiss.
    f99ySSR.png

First child, Noel.
    efHAXAd.png

The proposal.
    rqmYDFb.png

Noel being taught how to say please and thank you by Mommy Loren.
    HEyK40a.png

Creepy Olive the cat watching Noel as he sleeps. He's the cutest.
    HTCdxYY.png

Joe and Loren's wedding.
    vOBLvsH.png
    yAlf6xh.png

Noel in his formal wear for his parents' wedding. <3
    WwuyQU9.png

Finding out another Wu baby is on the way.
    bywGi6R.png

• Options
    LameBabeLameBabe Posts: 49 Member
    Aaahhh seeing all of these makes me so happy!

@Kimmer such a sweet family! You can tell that there’s so much love there :’)
    @RememberJoy what a bunch of characters!! Great use of the photo studio too!
    @Thunderbat87 love love love all the family shots! Seasons is such a perfect family pack (I especially love Oliver playing in the sprinkler)
    @Amj1995 ahh such a beautiful family story! That photo of Noel at the wedding is priceless!
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    @LameBabe Thank you for the kind words. :)
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Lots of lovely family pics.

I make a scrapbook of photos for each of my rotation families - a page for each season. I do them in One Note and then it is easy for me to look back on what they have been up to when I rotate round to them again. Here are a couple of examples:

Yr%201%20Winter.JPG?dl=0
    My orphanage.

Scrapbook.JPG?dl=0
    My Carter family, who live in Glimmerbrook but went on a Summer trip to the beach.
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Summer BBQ with the family
    ZYDI45T.png
    The triplets Cleo,Chloe and Clea playing in the sprinkler
    mP4zGnc.png
    Big sister, little sister bonding
    zS2GnQh.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,183 Member
    Man, it's pretty tough to find actual family pictures....because I can never get the entire family in the shot. Like for instance with this picture right here, obviously missing alien dad (personally like this photo, because it definitely shows off how no matter what, interracial children with an alien always makes someone stick out like a sore blue thumb.)
    ODXl1mv.png
    And the only other shots that I can get close to being a family photo is when someone dies. Like Grandma here.
    cCFC20W.png
    Or when THIS grandmother died.
    pLJdBFx.png
    However, I feel that this is cheating.....but it's the closest I'll get to a real family photo.
    ac9x1EZ.png
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited October 2019
    Love this thread and everyone's family photos! Here are a few more of my main family:

vDUtVlv.png
    4XpKcME.png
    yvyQW0F.png
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I have 15 generations of family play to choose from, so I'll just throw a few of my favorites out here.

2BQ26cP.png
    IXMwkIz.png
    tBQZORr.png
    ufPs01v.png
    g8462kj.png
    brhIQhG.png
    aM1qc2g.png
    4zK0lyY.png
    FYUwrAP.png
    ALpiajt.png
    cLIU0Px.png
    ER8H8Xv.png

Great idea for a thread btw!!
  • Options
    LameBabeLameBabe Posts: 49 Member
    @elanorbreton I love the scrapbook idea!! Looks like quite an eventful summer for the Carter family!
    @blueybluesky What a beautiful family!! The family resemblance is striking! I love how each sister feels unique/individual :')
    @DoodlyDoofus AAAAH! what a crazy life that family has! The last family portrait is absolutely perfect!
    @annaliese39 There's so much love in that home! Their daughter is such a little bean!! (also I love that portrait of her hanging on the wall)
    @Tomatplante 15 Generations!!! That's BANANAS!! You can totally see how strong the family bond continues to be throughout the generations! I had a look at your family tree on the plumtree link and it's such a gorgeous tapestry of rich family history! Can't wait to see what the future holds for them! (also I'd love to see their university experiences will be like someday)