Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Awesome! I am downloading Vampires and Spooky Stuff right now.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited October 2019

Just looked on Origin, individual DLC items are on sale but the bundle stuff still shows 28% off and all DLCs at full price still according to that page.

Edit: the launcher shows 28% even after multiple reloads, but using firefox it shows 44% off.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Hooray ^^

It's time to send my sims to the island.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I'll look at what's on offer, but for myself, I am still reveling in being able to have Spellcasters in my game without also having Vampires, which I simply do not care for.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I have all dlc to date, but I saw this on Twitter and thought I’d share for those who are less impulsive than I. :)
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I guess I’m getting Vampires then!
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Not my best day today all round. In any event i solved the issue after the dozen or so reloading and what not. I had a suspicion it was cache related, so that is all cleaned out after years of collecting. I see the updated price on the launcher now.

Time to get CL, Parenthood and Fitness in a bundle pack.
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Bonus info: the tweet says six packs, but IL is too, at least over here.

Oh and the sale runs until Nov. 1st.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Bonus info: the tweet says six packs, but IL is too, at least over here.

Oh and the sale runs until Nov. 1st.

Thanks for posting the end sale date.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I wonder why StrangerVille isn't on sale, I think it fits the theme with the mystery :D
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    seasons here i come!
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Shame that RoM wasn't on sale but I suppose it's understandable as it's still fairly new. Managed to pick up Vampires for half price and I'm in love with all the Build/Buy content. ❤
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Public service announcement.

You can combine this sale with the build your bundle sale.

So you can get an Expansion pack, game pack, and stuff pack all for $40.

Which is the same price as just one expansion 😊
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I grabbed Spooky Stuff- it is worth the $5.35 I spent.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    A shame that ROM is too new and i already own the rest :D but i wish everyone lots of fun with their new packs.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    Hm... I might get tempted to get a bundle, just not convinced I will find 3 packs that are adding to my gaming style.

I want IL for the world and for creating vacation lots/hotels (although playing them will require some imagination). But I don't fancy mermaids, and I don't want sims in my other worlds to get invaded by neighbors staying for a few days...? Should I rather wait and bundle with DU instead...?

I guess Strangerville isn't a bad pack at all, but how much is there left after solving the mystry? I might not play the story at all, btw...

And then I was thinking of Laundry day, although I realize I will probably use the features in a handful homes only because playing rotationally I can't spend the very limited gaming time per house on washing clothes. So, should I get the Bowling pack instead...?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg