Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Giveaway(Winner Announced)

Comments

• MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    You got: Women's Studies

"You're the kind of person who would call someone out for cutting the line at Starbucks. You believe in fairness and you live for justice. You never make decisions before carefully considering every side of an argument. If everyone thought more like you, the world would be a much better place. ROAR."

This is probably all true except for the part about calling someone out for cutting in line because I do not do confrontation. Also, appropriately here, I could probably write an essay on why I don't like the Roar at the end of that entry. My actual focus in university was Writing and Screenwriting. Though Woman's Studies probably would have been a smarter choice.

Thank you so much for the giveaway! <3
    a63ftuN.png
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway!

You got: Environmental Science

You care about future generations and know that it's our responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. You're well loved because you're passionate and caring. Instead of whining about your problems, you solve them.
  • cmwolf825cmwolf825 Posts: 2 New Member
    You got: Art

You know for a fact that without art, life would be meaningless. You listen to music obsessively, you love watching TV, and you spend a lot of time aimlessly stumbling around the internet. You believe in having a good time. "Work hard, pay hard" isn't just a cute phrase. To you, it's a way of life.

Thank you for making this possible!
  • KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    You care about future generations and know that it's our responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. You're well loved because you're passionate and caring. Instead of whining about your problems, you solve them.

:)
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • sillehbeesillehbee Posts: 704 Member
    You got: Biology
    You know what's cool? LIFE. You're fascinated by how things work, and genuinely excited about figuring it out. You were probably the kind of kid who dismantled toys to see what was inside. You adore animals, and you hate human suffering.

Good luck everyone. :)
  • JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
    I got Environmental Science, which is a shame because I am absolutely terrible at science. Big yike.
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Chemical Engineering. Hmmm. I had to look it up, and to be honest it is not in my top 10 choices. :D

Thank you for the giveaway, keeping my fingers crossed.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member

You know what's cool? LIFE. You're fascinated by how things work, and genuinely excited about figuring it out. You were probably the kind of kid who dismantled toys to see what was inside. You adore animals, and you hate human suffering. If you aren't already, you would've made a great biologist.

This is really cool, Thanks for doing this.
  • VageniusVagenius Posts: 487 Member
    You got: Math

You're the most logical person you know. Your friends constantly come to you for advice because you're reasonable and see every situation from every possible angle. Whether or not you're actually good with numbers, you have the disposition of a genius.

This is hilarious because I really don't like math. I am an advice giver though and friends/family have always appreciated my advice. I do choose logic over all things so guess it makes sense. I'm in no way going to get a degree in math though lol.
  • hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    I got Psychology! Which is the degree I'm doing now :)

Thank you for the giveaway
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited November 2019
    I got Biology: (You know what's cool? LIFE. You're fascinated by how things work, and genuinely excited about figuring it out. You were probably the kind of kid who dismantled toys to see what was inside. You adore animals, and you hate human suffering. If you aren't already, you would've made a great biologist.) Interesting.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • ArialisimsArialisims Posts: 120 Member
    Eww I got Biology...i hate science lol
    VbXPSzu.png
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
    I got chemical engineering. Thanks for the chance ☺
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    You got: Chemical Engineering

Thanks for the Giveaway and good luck to all!!! :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    @simgirl1010 - Thanks again for your lovely opportunity. You are always so giving.

Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    Thank you for this wonderful opportunity! <3

You got: Women's Studies

You're the kind of person who would call someone out for cutting the line at Starbucks. You believe in fairness and you live for justice. You never make decisions before carefully considering every side of an argument. If everyone thought more like you, the world would be a much better place. ROAR.
  • saiedensaieden Posts: 60 Member

Thank you!
  • xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    I got Enviromental Science.

Can’t wait for university!
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I got chemical Engineering, hmm :joy:
  • ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member

Thank you & good luck all.
  • devilchild803devilchild803 Posts: 48 Member
    I got Environmental Science.

This is... very far off what I'm actually doing.
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

I got: Biology.
    Thank you very much for this opportunity.
    Good luck everyone!
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    My result was biology.. Nice! :)
    Thank you simgirl1010 for hosting this giveaway <3
    rnKEhBT.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited November 2019
    Oops, wrong thread! I am sorry
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • MoriGelopiMoriGelopi Posts: 779 Member

You know what's cool? LIFE. You're fascinated by how things work, and genuinely excited about figuring it out. You were probably the kind of kid who dismantled toys to see what was inside. You adore animals, and you hate human suffering. If you aren't already, you would've made a great biologist.