Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University - Items and Deductions from Initial and Game play Trailers!

SimsStarfishSimsStarfish Posts: 147 Member
I have already seen a couple of items and a few things in the trailer that weren't mentioned in the description leak. Thought it would be cool if we could all add on items/deductions as we find things in the trailer.

One exciting thing, shower woohoo is in the new pack..
Post edited by SimsStarfish on

Comments

• SimsStarfishSimsStarfish Posts: 147 Member
    Also robotics looks pretty cool, wander if it will be limited to Foxbury Institute and if the debate clubs will be limited to Britechester?
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I wonder if Erwin Pries from Strangerville being there is a hint that sims from other worlds will show up.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited October 2019
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    I wonder if Erwin Pries from Strangerville being there is a hint that sims from other worlds will show up.

He was there?
    Edit: nvm found him
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Glad for toilet stalls. Only one shot of a dorm room I think, no bunk beds found.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Facial piercings! I can finally make my simself without mods. And I also spotted several new tattoos.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited October 2019
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited October 2019
    I saw a new desk with shelving. Table tennis/beer pong. Piercings. Several hairs and clothes. bikes. Toilet stalls. Shower woohoo. Possibly new laptops. No bunk beds :(
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »

He was there?

If you pause at 00:52 he’s the guy in the striped shirt. A little earlier he’s one of the sims playing ping-pong.

The dark haired girl kind of reminds me of Cassandra Goth, though it’s possible that they just didn’t want to make a ton of new sims for just a trailer. It looks like a ton of rebrand sims are in the trailer, too (especially the main character.)
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Just a small detail, but I love the new "conservative" hairstyle of the guy in the red jacket at 0:16. This is exactly what I need. Please more average male haircuts that are not 3 metres high or too juvenile.
    Do you think that the robotics lab and debate room will be like get famous, where your sims enters this uneditable space or that we will be able to edit these rooms and the rest of University building?
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    edited October 2019
    There are get on/out animations on the bikes!! And a helmet when riding. Looks just like the picture I twitted the Devs last year or so.

SaOVUmR.jpg

MizCArP.png

usj9Pf6.jpg
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Do you think that the robotics lab and debate room will be like get famous, where your sims enters this uneditable space or that we will be able to edit these rooms and the rest of University building?

I bet you need a cheat to change Uni buildings.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'll be honest: My university phased out bunk beds years ago. I didn't have them when I went (loft bed instead) so I'm not too broken up about it.
    I wonder if the other majors like art etc also have their own labs or rooms with items in that Sims can interact with and if they are all in the same building, can we edit them too?

But the Universities seem to have very definitive characters so maybe they wouldnt want you to add a robotics lab at Britechester University?
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    Toilet stalls are back!!!

When searching "toilet stalls" on Google, the 4th autocomplete is "toilet stalls sims 4". Just shows how much people want them back :D

dvQjDIg.png

These will be great for my military. Same with those showers, which can apparently also be used in public bathrooms :D
    Seems like there is a new art easel which you see right in the beginning? I wonder if it is a special object linked to the major? I have never seen those sketches before?
    I also saw a new food type of sorts maybe on the table of the bar scene?
    Also pranks on that big sculpture and graduation parties
  • InsaneStarInsaneStar Posts: 94 Member
    The mini fridge is kinda hard to spot in the video and screenshot cause the design looks close to a end table. Look closely at it cause of the stickers in there. In the video, is under a microwave. Thankfully, you can put things on the mini fridge. I have a mini fridge.

A new laptop is in, but is similar to the one in the base game cause it has the bright up lighting keyboards, but the design is different. And thankfully it looks more normal like than the bulky ones from StrangerVille and the very modern one from the base game.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Where is the active teacher career I hoped for, though ?
    Looks like maybe a new food stand in the official screenshot release
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    I'm sure there's way more to come, this trailer didn't even say specific launch date!
    and I have just one "bad" thing to say..I find it REALLY weird that one of the main dudes wears a shirt we already have IN GAME. didn't all trailers have just new and basegame things appear in them? I'm talking about the guy at 00:28 mark.

HAVING SAID THAT, daayyyyyyyuummm that's a pack I've been waiting for for 5 years!!!!! i'm so stoked. I really really am.
    the piercings, the new tattoos (I think), the bathroom stalls, the shower woohoo, THE BIKE?!, the pingpong table!!!!, it looks like there's a keg party, because there's a KEG, there's also at least one prank to pull (the TP one)
    I'M HERE FOR IT, can't wait for more trailers.

-Yarden.
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    and there's a new, simple bookcase <3 and some cute clutter items!

-Yarden.