Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you love and hate about the sims 4?

peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
edited October 2019 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
The sims 4 has been out for 5 years now, and a lot has changed. So what do you love and hate about the sims4?

Here is what I love.
  • Can travel to any world you want without living there.
  • Create a sim CAS (lots of clothes, hair, easy to change appearance, etc)
  • Can edit community lots while visiting usually without disrupting game play
  • The look of the sims
  • The look of the worlds (very vibrant and pretty)
  • Clubs and the ability to use them to make lively community lots (Get together).
  • Creating and celebrating holidays (Seasons)
  • Kids can use most of the interactive objects again like in the sims 2 (e.g. piano, violin, darts, foosball, etc).
  • Everything about the parenthood gamepack. That was a masterful gamepack that was easily worth the $20
  • The gallery and the ease of downloading and using custom lots or sims created by other simmers.
  • The addition of the gamepack which adds a good chunk of stuff for $20

Here is what I hate
  • The bloat of the friendly social menu, with many interactions that are the exact same animation with just different text (ask about day, ask about school, etc).
  • The lack of traits, and the impact traits have on gameplay. (They don't seem to do much)
  • The fact that sims are constantly happy and switch emotions on a dime (thank goodness for roburky meaningful stories mod.)
  • Loading screens to visit neighbors, neighboring apartments, or basically anything that is not in the communal area. (Even a semi-open world would have been nice).
  • Expansions packs area less fleshed out and not as worth it as in previous sims games.
  • Sims constantly switch seats or get up from them when talking (thanks again to mods such as restaurantsittweak by Bienchens)
  • The game is WAY to easy, and there is little to no random chaos in the game (unless you set it up with clubs and stuff). (I remember when fires were dangerous in the sims 2, but now sims can even extinguish themselves).
  • The idle chat that sims do when talking (KILL IT WITH FIRE! and MODS).
  • Sims basically accept almost all interactions under friendly and funny no matter what mood they are in or what the relationship level of the two sims are. I remember being rejected many times in the sims 2 when trying to tickle others or give hugs to early.

Overall the sims 4 has become much better than it use to, and some of the problems can be fixed or alleviated with mods. So what do you love and hate about the sims 4?
True Love
Terrific Family Play
Too fun
The sims 2 forever
Post edited by peterskywalker on

Comments

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited October 2019
    I hate how the things I love about The Sims 4 are in balance with the things I hate about The Sims 4.
    (Hate seems to strong a word though).
    May elaborate on the details later.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    I love Dine Out! Everything about it. I love owning a restaurant. If I could only have 1 pack, that would be it.
    I love the vampires and how they can break into homes and bite Sims. TS3 had really lame vampires.
    I love ... Oh everything. Too much to say.

I hate that there isn't enough to do. Once you get enough money, what are you going to spend it on? Camping and that other vacation place? That gets old quick.

This game is so shallow and lacking, but so fun when you first start a Sim. We need more to spend money on. I want better vacations, gambling and a freakin cruise ship. lol

• AlexSimmermanAlexSimmerman Posts: 80 Member
    LOVE

- CAS (The physical part of creating a sim is almost perfect) it could only be improved by adding a colour wheel to hair & skin in my opinion.

- Graphics (The Sims 4 worlds are beautiful and i love the art style of the game)

Hate

- The theme (the whole multitasking/ Emotion concept of Sims 4 is just weak and annoying)

- CAS (personality) Although making the appearance of a Sim is great, the personality side is seriously lacking. There should be more traits available and we should be able to choose their level of intensity.

- The lack of open world! We should at least have larger worlds with open districts as a compromise!

- The gameplay is limited and we’re still lacking depth 5 years on! There’s not much to do!

- The lack of memories & ability to create interesting storylines.
  • peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    LOVE

- CAS (The physical part of creating a sim is almost perfect) it could only be improved by adding a colour wheel to hair & skin in my opinion.

- Graphics (The Sims 4 worlds are beautiful and i love the art style of the game)

Hate

- The theme (the whole multitasking/ Emotion concept of Sims 4 is just weak and annoying)

- CAS (personality) Although making the appearance of a Sim is great, the personality side is seriously lacking. There should be more traits available and we should be able to choose their level of intensity.

- The lack of open world! We should at least have larger worlds with open districts as a compromise!

- The gameplay is limited and we’re still lacking depth 5 years on! There’s not much to do!

- The lack of memories & ability to create interesting storylines.

I completely agree with the lack of personality. Sims who are mean end up making friends with everyone because once they start talking, they just idle chat and gain relationship. If you want to slightly improve sims personality in the game I recommend this mod. modthesims.info/d/594573/have-some-personality-please.html.

Furthermore, I still believe that you are able to create interesting stories. Unfortunately in the sims 4 there are less surprises, so you have to create the drama in the stories yourself. In the sims 2 for example, I remember one of my child sims caught fire when playing with the model train and she only survived because I successfully pleaded with the Grim Reaper.
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    Things I love:
    • The look of the game.
    • Dare I say it? The closed worlds. I'd rather have a loading screen between lots than a laggy mess with no populated community lots. Open neighborhoods might of been a nice thing to have so I could at least visit a neighbor without a load screen.
    • The build tools.
    • The fact The Sims Store is not a thing with this game. In The Sims 3 it was so annoying.
    • The community. Everyone has always been so nice and welcoming since the days of The Sims Exchange. I love it!

Things I dislike:
    • The bugs is an obvious choice. I hope a lot of issues are fixed eventually. The sooner the better.
    • The lack of difficulty. Fires don't get out of control. The emotional deaths are just silly. Why can't our sims lose all their money in the business career for investing poorly? Why can't doctors be sued for malpractice? Every career should have a minor and major set back that could happen if you perform poorly. I want a chance of unexpected failure or set back in my sim's lives.

Things I'm on the fence about:
    • Vehicles. I could go either way. Closed worlds make them pointless, but I wouldn't mind getting them for decoration or skill building purposes. (ei. rebuilding a classic ride to build handiness skill.) Car woohoo could also be a thing again.
    • Improved babies. Sure it would be nice to carry your little demon spawn around. Maybe even have a visiting sim pick them up and carry them off to God knows where just like old times. We all remember the horror of realizing your baby had been left on the kitchen floor by the neighbor for 7 hours while you were tending to other sims. I also don't mind that they are just objects that poop and cry all the time. Especially when playing with a large family. Everyone has needs too, and I can't spend my entire time tending to poop machines or worry that Eliza Pancakes has just walked out the front door with my kid and placed him in a bush or by the trash can. Just give me the option to see the little bugger's needs and I'll be happy!
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Love: The art style, CAS, and the Gallery.

Hate: The optimization, the long-standing bugs, the newly introduced bugs, the lack of ambition, the lack of ideas, the lack of consequences, the lack of interactivity, the sameness of sims, the shallow and repetitive gameplay.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited October 2019
    Very Much Like:
    Some households like the Goths and Pancakes, and a few individuals like Summer Holiday, Liberty Lee, Zoe Patel.

Like:
    Graphics, build options, gameplay, modability, some freedom to do what you like.

Don't Care/Unconcerned:
    Audio effects, simlish language, lack of difficulty and consequence.

Dislike:
    various bugs, barbie doll setting, Sloppy work done on the map in nearby areas just outside zones, lack of aspirations and traits, lack of overall appearance options (Clothes, tattoos, hair, jewellery and the like).

Vehemently Dislike:
    Autonomy controls and their confusing priorities.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    CAS, multitasking, the ability to 'auto queue' the need when you click on it, no open world, the graphic style, Game Packs adding more personality to sims than EPs.

Dislikes:
    The bad fps rate in big worlds, repetitive animations, lack of consequences, lack of random events, difficulty level is too easy, loads of bug and simulation lag, moodlets make emotions tend to just be 'happy' or other positive emotions.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Dislikes:
    The bad fps rate in big worlds, repetitive animations, lack of consequences,lack of random events,difficulty level is too easy, loads of bug and simulation lag, moodlets make emotions tend to just be 'happy' or other positive emotions.

Agreed. I forgot that one.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited October 2019
    Love: Traveling between worlds, rotational gameplay, art style, CAS, evidence of some effort and whimsy (though yes, I see the cut corners too), freedom within the created worlds, making up plots and back stories from the materials given, I also appreciate the detail in the backgrounds that add to the settings. Also, honestly, the sims that I've developed in the game. There are some households that I always find to be fun. I realize that it's me entertaining myself like I did in other versions but that's unique to this game series. I like the level of detail that I can get into.

Hate: Bugs - some long standing, lack of ability to add new lots to the worlds or to create new worlds; I actually get irritated by the building, I actually built more in older versions. I find the roofing to be kind of irritating and lately I think foundation-building might be bugged in my game, so when I've tried to build again, I'm kind of frustrated. That last one is a recent comment so maybe I just need to play around with a tutorial but I didn't need any in older versions.

I'm editing this comment: I've looked into it and the method of building foundations has changed since the last time I did it. That's evidence of the long break I took, I didn't know that had happened. I probably just need to play around with it.

Don't care: Loading screens, unpopular opinion: most of the old pre-mades, I only care about pre-mades if I decide to play them and sometimes I'll just play them for a bit. Stuff packs - like the content? Get it. Don't like it? Why be concerned?

There's probably more but I need to go.
    Post edited by ChampandGirlie on
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    What I don't like is the traits don't really impact these Sims as much as personality points and or traits did in TS2 and TS3. Emotions seem to be for anybody and all can share the same emotions. That doesn't seem logical to me on a grander scale of things, but should be influenced by the trait the Sim has or inherits. That would make much more sense to me, rather than cheap decor.

I didn't like culling at all. Not at all. Not one Sim should be removed in my opinion. No matter if performance issue or not, some other way to curb performance problems should have been found. I like a town has the same people in it until I decide to add new people like we did in the older games. And or only replaced if someone died (townie) and only when necessary.

I didn't like these Sim will never remember they had a father, mother, or brother or sister etc. if we just go ahead and delete that Sim. What a shallow thought and gameplay. Or if they were friends and we just delete them, no one cared. And just pop in a replica and say that was the same Sim as before..no, it's not. Empty gameplay right there.

I still don't like players can't edit their worlds and or share their worlds and or remove one pink tree. Or change backdrops. Sim City rolls over in it's grave because we can't do this.

Lack of being able to swim in all oceans and bodies of water...not very innovative is it.

Only three trait slots..I think we all have more than that but doesn't matter, they don't matter anyway.

I didn't like there isn't any type of chemistry between Sims. I know I'm not attracted to all people so why should my Sim be attracted to all Sims?
    Doesn't make sense. We all have some hidden idea of attraction and chemistry to others, and sometimes those are superficial attractions such as color of eyes and or hair or cut of the jaw or body type etc. We aren't as advanced as we like to pretend, we still do become attracted to others based on looks (no matter what that is and doesn't have to be perfect) and it should be part of a life simulator. So should the attraction of particular traits.

Don't get me started on no slow dance or Sims even being able to face each other when dancing together. This is 'our' date, Are you with me or him or them? lol

The lack of awareness. It really bothers me no parent or spouse or someone close to another Sim doesn't care the other Sim is crying in bed..what, doesn't anyone care and go see what is wrong in real life? I think they do. They don't have to be sensitive (depending on traits) to that other Sim but they should at least go ask what is the matter? They can be crude or rude or laugh at them later but they should at least ask.

The entire game has a lack of awareness of these Sims.

That's just a handful of problems the TS4 suffers if it's going to pretent to be a life simulator.

But there were things I did like about TS4 sometimes, but CAS and Clothes aren't even part of that. TS2's Bodyshop and TS3's CAS is just as innovative to me as TS4's overly praised CAS. Not all that amazing to make bigger breasts. Not something I care to do most the time. Nor puffy lips, and or wide hips. I would rather have a hair slider where I move around hair parts to create my own styles. That would be amazing. Like that old avatar feature we had back in the day where we added bangs or a side part or whatever to our avatars and created our own on the screen for the old website. If they want to add that to CAS that would be a lot of fun. Just imagine if you could drag hair parts to be higher, less of , and or longer etc. That is innovation. And we already had it twenty years ago, on a website. Why not the game in 2019.

The excessive talking, c'mon you already talked to that Sim like one hundred times today can you please sit still and do what I ask you to do?

No manners for these Sims. They leave the dinner table without being asked to be excused then go sit on a bed and munch and crunch down their food while someone is trying to nap...rude, and needs a lesson in manners.

Too casual, taking their plates to the couch in a proper living room, can't distinquish between a family room or den where this allowed and or the a proper room for company only. Yes, it matters to some of us. And no Sim lectures the Sim who has no manners about these things.

They are rude by inserting themselves into others' conversations. I would walk away if somoene else butted into my conversations out in public, or maybe say mind your own beeswax, nosy. Do you ever turn and wonder who is this person and why are they following me and listening to my conversations and or butting into my conversations? Yes, of course, why should Sims be allowed to be so rude. We have no desire to meet everyone why should these Sims have to endure all those bad manners.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    edited October 2019
    What I like in The Sims 4:

-CAS and some of the build and buy tools (which for me are easier but not better)

-Sims graphics and how expressive they are

-Soundtrack (Not as good as The Sims and The Sims 2 but a little bit better than The Sims 3)

-Gallery (altough I wich EA would stop Origin and join steam because steam workshop is 100 times better than what EA tries to do)

What I hate:

-The worlds (I hate how worlds work, I hate how fake they are and I don't find amazing the fact that we can travel to any world because since this worlds are so small and restrictive that was the only way they could make things looking better but I really hate that and i also hate the fact of seing sims like bella goth or don lothario in every single world or venue I go)

-Despite liking the graphics on sims I can't say the same about the world and environment, looks so fake

-I absolutely hate the absence of carpools and classic npcs or objects they consider from the past. I don't know about California but I think newspapers still a thing

-Hate the emotions that ended up being useful, just like traits and whims. "Smarter Sims" was a selling thing in The Sims 4 but they are the dumbest till date!

-Hate how shallow some things are and the lack of detail in some interactions or even rushed objects like laptops or elevators, or things like no snow depth, rabbit holes for things that were not rabbit holes in The Sims 3 which ironicly was the king of rabbit holes

-Hate how boring and repetitive The Sims 4 can be because of being so simple compared to other versions

-Hate how easy The Sims 4 is

-Hate that the problem is mainly in the base and none of the dlcs will shine or save The Sims 4

-And now I hate the brand look (I have to say I loved the previous one. I accepted the new but I still find it horrible)

-Hate how simgurus say they want to try new features but nothing in The Sims 4 is new to the franchise. Everything is just a poor version of something done in the past and in that sence it is really overpriced

-And I have to be really honest telling that I HATE that theres a big part of the community that seems to didn't care how things are nowadays for this franchise. I don't like the fact The Sims 4 is selling great. Don't interpret me wrong! What Im trying to say is that I love that this franchise still alive but I don't like The Sims 4 and I have a big fear that this game will have an huge impact in the next interaction and if it happens I will certainly quit this community forever!

• Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    CAS, multitasking, the ability to 'auto queue' the need when you click on it, no open world, the graphic style, Game Packs adding more personality to sims than EPs.

Dislikes:
    The bad fps rate in big worlds, repetitive animations, lack of consequences, lack of random events, difficulty level is too easy, loads of bug and simulation lag, moodlets make emotions tend to just be 'happy' or other positive emotions.

Pretty much this.

Just give me random events, unpredictable/unique gameplay, and a ton of new challenging goals to work towards that are rewarding for each of my Sim's future generations, and I'll be happy with TS4.

Right now, I open the game and feel like I don't have much to work towards. Aspirations are just boring and unfulfilling and my Sims don't have a solid AI system (although the Parenthood behavior system was a huge step in the right direction). I'd love if the gameplay consisted of fleshing out the personality of our Sims beyond the Parenthood behavior system. If traits ever get replaced/redesigned, it'd make The Sims 4 soooo much better!

I also think they need to add more complexity to the game. For instance, in some Harvest Moon games, you cannot cook certain recipes without actually crafting pans, a blender, microwave, and whatever. I'd like this depth in The Sims, honestly. I don't think they should be able to cook, for instance, a unique fish recipe, without first going out and catching a certain fish from a certain location and buying a specific cooking tool. In return, the dish should have a nice effect for the Sim, like in The Sims 2, cooking fish recipes would fill their Hunger meter far more than most dishes. This is just a small example though. I think they could and should really make the game more involved.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    My feelings about Sims 4 aren’t that strong (love, hate). I love nothing about it but I do like certain aspects (like the liveliness of the animations and building mode tools). I dislike the emotion system and the multitasking. I think those are the main cause the game doesn’t work for me.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Love
    - Toddlers
    - Clubs
    - Calendar
    - Holidays
    - Parenting
    - Body sculpting in CAS
    - The look of the Sims

Hate
    - Traits
    - Un-editable ugly worlds and not being able to create my own
    - Sims having no wants or fears
    - Emotions (more like mood swings that end with a pretty room)
    - No memories
    - Single Sim play and hardly any group content
    - No cars
    - Missing NPCs cops fire burglars and Mrs Crumplebottom
    - Community lots being forced to be one type
    - How retail was done
    - Bassinet Babies
    - Snow depth
    - Missing basic animations
    - No color wheel things never matching and weird color options given
    - Bedframe and mattress not being separated
    - Expansion content not expanding the game such as apartments and ocean swimming being stuck to one world
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    It is my final opinion that there is nothing about TS4 that couldn't have been added to TS2 or at least TS3, and really was no reaosn to build this game at all. Though I do like some aspect of TS4, it's not something I can say wow those were amazing days when I played TS4. But I can say that about all three others. And I do mean amazing and not just oh, look, cute.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
    Love:
    • CAS
    • Graphics/Art Style
    • Buy/Build Mode
    • How easy it is to download new sims/houses off the Gallery
    • The customization and goal system of holidays
    • The more in-depth supernatural sims (witches and vampires at least)
    • How the game preforms smoothly in general

Hate:
    • The lack of personality/depth sims have (traits do nothing, makes me care about them a lot less)
    • How stale and empty the gameplay gets without mods
    • Lack of depth/interesting or detailed backstories for townies
    • How still sims don't really react appropriately to things like cheating, death, etc
    • Whims, which are now set to 'off' by default. They need to have a system more similar TS2 or TS3 to create goals.
    • The lack of basic NPCs such as burglars, firefighters, and policemen
    • Lack of cars, which I would still love to see. Could work the same way they did in TS1 or TS2

ms-gif-sims%201_zps4784kijd.gif
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    edited October 2019
    Love (which is a really strong word but I'm sticking to the guidelines lol):
    • thermostat
    • CAS
    • calender
    • custom holidays
    • being able to search in build/buy mode
    • hats as accessories
    • more natural hairstyles by EA in packs
    • some of the new build tools

Hate (not as strong of a word as Love in this instance but still strong nonetheless):
    • the art style
    • loading screens
    • lack of control to me as a player
    • emotions
    • personalities
    • the decreased sandbox in certain aspects
    • the sims
    • cellphones forced upon sims (again)
    • lot requirements
    • limited number of lots
    • that the sandbox is limited to modern day type play only
    • that most of the now three types of packs they put out seem lackluster, likely due to the sims half or most of the time

Also, it's the 4th game in the series, almost 20 years in and some things still haven't been quite fleshed out or balanced yet. And certain things have yet to be done from the simplest everyday things to some things that are more outside the box and in between. That's something that falls in between for me because on the one hand I love that there's so much left to be done, but on the other hand I hate that there seems to be little progress after all this time and that progress comes with regress in other areas. Especially when the franchise as a whole rakes in so much money.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I do not hate anything about Sims 4 anymore - but then I don't hate anything about Sims 3 or 2 - but all three could benefit from some updating. Sims 4 could just add a future pack, fairies and werewolves and that'd make me happy - Sims 3 could go to 64 bit like it needs and get it's routing issues fixed. Sims 2 could be brought up to date to run better on new systems and maybe a little modernization added to it.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    I like all your thoughts on what you love and hate about the game.

Seeing the similarities between what many are saying, I though I would list some mods that have made the game much for fun for me and help alleviate the emotions system and add some variety.

• Slice of life: https://kawaiistaciemods.com/post/slice-of-life-mod This mod adds a lot of new gameplay which you can pick and choose such as: appearance changes (acne, kids losing teeth, etc), new random buffs, new npc invites, sickness system, memory system where sims will occasionally remember important events, a getting juiced from too much "nectar" system, pregnancy overhaul, and much more. This helps add more randomness to your game.
    • meaningful stories https://roburky.itch.io/sims4-meaningful-stories This enhances the emotions system by having sims not constantly switch emotions, getting rid of happy environment buffs, making environmental buffs slowly affect sims rather than instantly, having uncomfortable emotion boost other negative emotions and more. You can modify this to your hearts content in game with a new pie menu option on the sim.
    • love and hate mod https://triplis.github.io/mods/love-and-hate.html Allows you to click on sims or npc and choose what they love or hate. Sims get certain benefits for loving something, and the opposite for hating something. What a sim loves and hates will also will affect sims autonomy.
    • personality please modthesims.info/d/594573/have-some-personality-please.html Sims no longer will idle chat and will perform different socials more often depending on mood. With this mod, angry sims are more likely to use mean socials, playful sims are more likely to use mischief etc.
    • Passionate romance (by sacrificial mods). This mod adds a new passionate romance menu with new romantic interactions (fully animated). He also has a slow dance mod, a mod to cuddle under the stars, and many more mods. The animations are top notch for a mod.
    • T.O.O.L Take objects off lot https://patreon.com/posts/t-o-o-l-public-28887948 Allows you to shift click on objects and then shift click on the ground and teleport them to add objects to community area and decorate your neighborhood. You can also rotate objects as well. Very useful for decorating off lot.
    • mc command center: A big mod that includes many quality of life features like removing culling, allowing non playable sims to mary and have kids, and more. It may be more difficult for some to install
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited October 2019
    Love:

1. CAS
    2. Build Mode
    3. Vampires
    4. Windenburg
    5. Scientist Career
    6. Detective Career
    7. Toddlers Are Finally Good
    8. You Can Actually Play A Family With Latchkey Kids and Working Parents Without That Useless Nanny

Hate:

1. Poor AI
    2. Pseudo Story Progression
    3. The Nerfs To Career Difficulty After The "Get to Work" Patch
    4. Dog Walking Takes Forever
    5. Poorly Animated Snowball/Water Balloon Fights
    6. No Unnatural Hair Colors for Children and Toddlers
    7. Barely Any Male Hair Styles With Bangs
    8. Barely Any Hairstyles With Bangs, Period
    9. Five Years, and Still No Werewolves
    10. Pandering To Wimps and NOOBS Who Don't Know How To Save Scum Their Way Around Unwanted Sim Deaths
    11. Too Hard To Kill Sims Off When Necessary
    12. Took Too Long After Vampires to Get Any Other Supernaturals
    13. No BodyShop-Like CC Creation Tool.
    14. No Way To Start A New Game With A Blank World Without Reserve Saves and Save Manipulation
    15. Unbalanced Emotion System
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    bellagoth_ wrote: »
    love: cas, the way it handles mods, build mode, graphics overall

hate: lack of gameplay, lack of animations, lack of innovation or poorly handled (like the emotions system), lack of story progression, siri has a better ai than all the sims combined

There is really no story progression in Sims 4 - only Sims 3 had some sp and it was by choice. If you have sp - you are using mods. Not all of us like sp. I do not and never use it or mods.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on