Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mercutio or Puck?

ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
Hey guys! So I found the Sims 2 yesterday while cleaning up my room. It was in a box from when I moved a couple months ago. I am soooo excited about this because I loved playing it, especially the Capp's and Monty's. Now when I started up my new save, I noticed that Hermia has a crush on both Puck and Mercutio. I am wondering who you think she should date and end up marrying. They both seem like good options and they would make cute couples. Just wondering who you guys like best for her and why. Or should she find someone else? Thanks!
I1VZWOJ.jpg
(Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn

Mercutio or Puck? 17 votes

Mecutio
29%
lisamwittsunblondWeirdAliendelicadogodfatheroz2 5 votes
Puck
47%
WedAnmirlaM13VulpeculagarapoessimskeletonsigmenTM3305SiggDiggit 8 votes
Someone Else...
23%
DijktafoneDevSims91Maus652Dianesims 4 votes

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Make them fight for her. Or something. I never played them. :(
  • WeirdAlienWeirdAlien Posts: 23 Member
    Mecutio
    For her I would go for Mercutio.
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Mecutio
    I'd probably pick Mercutio, mostly because I don't care for all the face paint Puck has. 😝
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited October 2019
    Puck
    sunblond wrote: »
    I'd probably pick Mercutio, mostly because I don't care for all the face paint Puck has. 😝

I think Puck is much better looking than Mercutio when you send him to the mirror to take that crap off.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Puck
    Always shipped Hermia with Puck over Mercutio. :)
    Banner.png
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    Someone Else...
    Someone else because I ship Mercutio and Puck together, plus I’m not that into Hermia
  • SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    Puck
    I picked Puck because when you first play either Puck or Hermia they mutuallly want to "Go Steady" with eachother but now that i've had my eyes open to the idea of Mercutio and Puck togther, I like that best, lol.
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Someone Else...
    Is there a Lysander ? In A Midsummer Night’s Dream that is who Hermia loves :)
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    edited October 2019
    Mecutio
    I don't know why, but I never put Puck with anyone in my game, so I said Mercutio. I did sometimes play Bottom though and put her with one of my Sims, although I changed her name to Nic.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01