Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Whimsy ISBI - The Heir is Announced and Daily Updates Resume!

Comments

• MikkinessMikkiness Posts: 131 Member
    Chapter twenty two is up. Didn't think I was going to, but I'm currently planning to grab Uni when it comes out and send Tucker. Any thoughts on where he should go and what he should major in? I personally like UBrite more, but I think Foxbury might suit him better.
    owEyOd7.png
    Chapter twenty-three. I'm still keen to get Tucker to uni - I assume they'll have coded in a whim for it. It looks like physics might be the major that boosts astronauts, but I'll admit I'm still not sure. Maybe I should throw in an elective or two?
    owEyOd7.png
    Well, Tucker is safely enrolled at Foxbury and there's one more chapter until you all see what (and who!) he's been doing :disappointed:

Enjoy chapter twenty-four and I'll see you all tomorrow for the end of Bliss's time as Torch holder.
    owEyOd7.png
    Chapter twenty-five. And that's Bliss's Aspiration accomplished. I never thought we'd make it.

(Spoiler - she dies about three days later).

(Further spoiler - I've already played to the point we need another heir poll. Tucker's aspiration has been easy as anything!)
    owEyOd7.png
    edited November 2019
    And it's time for Tucker's first chapter
    Post edited by Mikkiness on
    owEyOd7.png
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    I can't get to it.
    @DCJ504 - thanks for letting me know! I've fixed the link :)
    owEyOd7.png
    Fourth chapter

This is almost halfway guys and you haven't seen Tucker do anything except read yet. I'm not kidding about his Aspiration being a doddle. University is terrifying as far as upskilling goes.
    owEyOd7.png
    Fifth chapter and you can see that things kind of broke down at this point. Between pregnancy, soccer practise, raising an infant, constantly passing out due to above, and missing that one class because a townie dropped dead while he was trying to leave the lot!!!

Um, it didn't go that good. He gets to go back to uni for another trimester, thankfully, but he has to retake those classes and should he fail anything else ...

Well.

Hey, at least he hasn't hit the crying in the bathtub phase yet?
    owEyOd7.png
    Chapter six. I do feel a bit sorry for the Doubts tbh. Child-rearing is tough under any circumstances and these are especially bad ones.

You are allowed to not like Tucker, though. He is studying towards being a villain. And he was already the jealous, petty, self-absorbed type anyway.
    owEyOd7.png
    Chapter seven and this is where I confess that up until Lana showed up too old to get pregnant, she was probably going to be this generation's spouse.

And then I abruptly abandoned all attempts to increase that relationship.
    owEyOd7.png
    Chapter eight aka watch your author panic when she realises how close her torchholder is to aging up without the two required kids!
    owEyOd7.png
    Chapter nine, or, the author gets tired of torturing her sim.

Also, Tucker has a locked in whim to increase his handiness skill and I think only three more things he has to upgrade for his aspiration. So the next heir poll will be SOON. Not today, not tomorrow. But soon. I'm going to try drag his aspiration out long enough to get his second kid to childhood so people can judge off at least one trait each, but definitely the poll will be up by the weekend. I'll let you know tomorrow how many chapters there are left, once I've figured it out myself.
    owEyOd7.png
    ohhh man this explains so much you guys. I thought Tucker was just an unusually terrible parent because May was so hard to care for - we were flirting with a social worker visit every single day. But her needs actually were dropping faster!

*phew*
    owEyOd7.png
    You should hear the swearing on this end, folks. I accidentally got Tucker knocked up again.

I don't even - do I just present the third option to you as a mystery? Do I spoil you, and me, by rolling traits for these guys in advance? How the heck am I going to drag his aspiration out any longer? I've already caught him trying to repair the toilet three times. I've tried sprinting through play to get them all to at least childhood and I just can't do it. I can't drag this out any further.

*screams into the endless void*

*beats head against desk*

On the other hand, I've got a teenager, a child, and a toddler.

Maybe you just vote as is and if the toddler is a total mystery that's part of the appeal?

Look. Let me know - I clearly have no idea what I'm doing.
    owEyOd7.png
    Chapter ten which is about where I'd gotten to yesterday when I planned to start planning the next heir poll.

If you read my previous post, you can guess how well that went.

I'm still seeking advice for what to do now things will be dragging out unexpectedly *eyeroll*
    owEyOd7.png
    Chapter Eleven

I've thought it over, and unless I get a dissenting voice, I'll post the poll once jr is a toddler. With how I've got the chapters divided, that'll be a week from now. It would have been two days from now, but as I said. I somehow got Tucker knocked up again.

(I even think I know which woohoo it was, because the whim didn't fulfil properly - but I just sent them merrily off to woohoo again.)
    owEyOd7.png
    Chapter twelve is here. Ignore the weird glitch where Mark stayed filthy even though he'd had a bath. And the fact that while I was prepping these llast two chapters I apparently mixed them up and the url doesn't match the chapter title.

We've set up a couple of things in these last two chapters, so make note of some of the faces you see!
    owEyOd7.png
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    I am so glad I found this. Love it and your style. I vote for toddling mystery.
    @JACKIEJOY - thank you so much for your lovely comment! I'm very glad your enjoying this and hope Chapter Thirteen meets with your approval!
    owEyOd7.png
    Chapter fourteen, in which the author unknowingly knocked up her protagonist.

I play with the Cosmic Gender Ray - which I adore - but which does mean that through sheer, random chance, Cecelia had the tools to get the job done that day.

They woohoo'd about 6 times, I think? over a 24 hour period. Tucker basically went bananas after the graduation ceremony and I was happy to indulge him with any of those three classmates he'd actually met, which (to my eternal sorrow, lol) wound up being Cecelia.
    owEyOd7.png
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Here's to the nooboo blues. I always get twins or more when I don't want them. At least it's only one.
    I know, right?

Thankfully I haven't had any unwanted multiples yet. Kids are tricky to care for like this!
    owEyOd7.png