Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Farming, Medieval, and werewolves

2...Next

Comments

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I would totally support this. Love Werewolves, love medieval, don't really care about farming, but in this context it would make complete sense and I'd probably use it.
    #Team Occult
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    This could be fun! I mostly want anthropomorphic animals, so my ideal werewolves would just be cute humanoid doggies.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    I'd be okay with werewolves (even if they came in a Farming pack, which I have very little interest in) as long as they look natural. Fairies are much higher up on my wants list. And frankly, I don't really think The Sims 4 needs anything Medieval. I mean, there's a whole Sims game dedicated to it already (The Sims Medieval, find it on Origin if you're interested I guess). I wouldn't mind body hair either, as long as it's optional and won't randomly appear on townies.

Except that sims medieval is a very different kind of game and by this logic you could easily say "if you want that kind of playstyle there's a whole game dedicated to it already (the sims 1-2-3, find it on Origin or your console if you're interested I guess)

Werewolves were a big deal around the medieval ages, so were vampires and so were witches, it would make more sense to include them in that sort of pack or expansion than a farming pack if they were to separate them.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    I'd be okay with werewolves (even if they came in a Farming pack, which I have very little interest in) as long as they look natural. Fairies are much higher up on my wants list. And frankly, I don't really think The Sims 4 needs anything Medieval. I mean, there's a whole Sims game dedicated to it already (The Sims Medieval, find it on Origin if you're interested I guess). I wouldn't mind body hair either, as long as it's optional and won't randomly appear on townies.
    I have Sims Medieval, but it did not seem like a sims sandbox game to me at all.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited December 2019
    Nope, do not want "werewolves" tainting the farming pack I've been dying for lol They should release that separately since they're against toggling things. I also dont want midievel tainting it either. I want a country world with more modern farm houses and ranches not a mideival peasant village. Windenburg and its Tudor style houses and German name already make things look awkward and would already be good for midieval play
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    They'll probably put Werewolves as a Gamepack. Hopefully bringing back Moonlight Falls.
    Farming would be perfect with Medieval.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    edited December 2019
    Paralee wrote: »
    Nope, do not want "werewolves" tainting the farming pack I've been dying for lol They should release that separately since they're against toggling things. I also dont want midievel tainting it either. I want a country world with more modern farm houses and ranches not a mideival peasant village. Windenburg and its Tudor style houses and German name already make things look awkward and would already be good for midieval play

I don’t think of Windenburg in that way. But I will admit it is my favorite land, I love the style of houses and the land itself. I do look at it as a historic land, but not medieval. I too really want a farm pack, I have been wanting one since the sims 2. I gave up on 3 early because of all the rabbit holes and crashes. I’m not a supernatural player ( except for witches). but the way Maxis has been doing supernaturals lately does not bother me, and I really want them to add body hair. But, whatever the farming pack is, I hope they do a great job on it!
  • ZevanoxZevanox Posts: 30 Member
    I would like to see some farming/ranch-like stuff so that they can include horses and farm animals. It could make for something fresh and new. I'm also always down for medieval things too because I much prefer a primitive style of game-play (I always remove technology stuff like computers or TV because it's all my sims ever do and it annoys me). Island life thing kind of helped with their off-the grid lot trait, which I really like.

So medieval stuff would definitely be interesting. And I like the idea of werewolves so that vampires could have a counterpart.
  • candybootcandyboot Posts: 129 Member
    I would love farming, a medieval pack, and werewolves. But why put werewolves together with a farming pack?
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I like the idea of farming and werewolves together in a pack--maybe with a map that's a mixture of country and olde town feel. Medieval I actually could see as a cool into the past type pack that could have questing like Strangerville. I'm sure whatever they do it will be great :)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    We barely get one theme fleshed out, imagine getting 3.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Honestly, I'd prefer if a a werewolf pack was themed more around a Grunge/Punk/Biker aesthetic than a medieval or country one. CAS is still too much like a JC Penny commercial for my tastes, and those styles fit well with the more wild nature of werewolves than medieval peasant clothes or overalls, straw hats, and gingham blouses...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited January 2020
    A farming pack is probably the only chance we will ever get to have farm machinery and farm animals that produce. I want a farm EP very much, but hope they consider that this will probably be the only time they offer machinery and some farm animals and keep it on subject. Clothes have nothing to do with Tiny Home Living and farming is about producing, work, and animals not house stuff and supernatural creatures. Besides, the plant sim is a better choice if they want to add that.
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Farming, medieval, and werewolves seems like a great way to strengthen the Off the Grid feature, so I would be in favor of something like this. There's so much potential for new activities with both farming and medieval, as well.