Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University Pack - Exercise Bike Possibility?

With the potential leak of this upcoming pack, it said that your Sim can cycle around on a bike so could this mean there could be a chance for a stationary bike to be used in gyms?
2quwd7.gif

Comments

• popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Thinking it over, it’s probably only a stationary bike positioned at different gyms / dorms around campus.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    According to the leaked description, it says "explore Britechester on a bicycle". So if they can animate a Sim riding a bike, they can animate a Sim on a stationary bike.
    2quwd7.gif

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'd love a new piece of exercise equipment.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I really hope so! I was so disappointed when Fitness Stuff didn't include an exercise bike. I would also love dumbbells.
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    I really hope so! I was so disappointed when Fitness Stuff didn't include an exercise bike.
    Me too. I hope they thought of that opportunity while making the animation.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The devs never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I sure hope so. The gyms are sorely lacking in equipment, and always have been throughout all the games.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    Probably not in this pack, but maybe if they can find one where it fits in well. They'll have the animation ready.
  • umar555umar555 Posts: 1 New Member
    When looking for the best equipment for an advantageous, simple to utilize, low impact cardio exercise, most people opt to Best Exercise Bike for Small Spaces.
    https://vigocart.com/best-exercise-bike-for-small-spaces/