Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you guys think university will come with a dating feature and include parties??

13...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited November 2019
    There's already a dating system in the base game. It's basically a watered-down version of the one from TS2. I...have my doubts that they'll do much to expand that system...

There is plenty to expand though. Maybe we'll get a Dating Gamepack. We need something to bring back the slowdance. Right now I'm using mods for more romance options one of which has a Hold Hands While Walking Animation that is in Beta which is from Sacrificial. I also have Sacrificial's Slow Dance Mod.

I think we might get a Love Themed Gamepack in Febuary as do a lot of simmers we'll see. Also I need honeymoons in TS4 with a Honeymoon Destination and a Honeymoon Suite decorated for romance and has a lot type of inn or hotel. I'm tired of using generic lots for honeymoon suites.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    I have been wanting an attraction/ dating system for such a long time. The romance in the Sims 4 is so stale and predictable. But, like everything else in the Sims 4, if the content doesn't specifically deal with University, it most likely will not be in the pack. With that said, in the Sims 2 and Sims 3, they were able to add content that didn't specifically deal with the pack's subject matter, so I don't know what this iteration's excuse is :(

An earlier survey on Discover University mentioned two sims could sneak off to the library to smooch. We don't have smooching in the game currently however that survey is several years old.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    No on extensive dating features; would be surprised if there were, but college-related parties are a clear possibility, but it'll just be like any other goaled party event.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    Looks like there's some kind of school spirit party but I doubt there will be dating aps or some othet complex dating mechanic. I think that feature could come in a future game pack though.